Stuart H

Re: Gold Championship 160

676.png

Sorry City sunk in South Wales

12_front_small.pngSwansea City 3 - 1 Manchester City321_front_small.png

D.N'DOYE 22, 35

N.DYER 54

C.MARCHISIO 63

Manchester City travelled to Swansea last night looking to keep up momentum following their win over Spurs on the opening day of the English League season. City named a full strength starting eleven, giving League debuts to Luka Modric, Claudio Marchisio and Alessandro Matri.

Hart

Richards - Kompany© - K.Toure

Y.Toure

Young - Silva - Modric - Marchisio

Aguero - Matri

Swansea came out winners after a very good first half performance. The teams were evenly matched but City taking their time to get going cost them the game. Manager, Dai Winston said after the game;

" We didn't do too bad overall. A few players coming in from overseas will find the pace of the English game difficult to begin with but it will come. I don't think we will give too many teams that sort of head-start again this season. There were positives to take from the game so we'll focus on them."

Espanyol win in Bilbao

After losing at home to Atletico Madrid 1-0 in round one, Los Periquitos Blanquiazules needed to get something from a strong Athletic Bilbao lineup.

After a tight first half in which the score was 0-0 the second half saw Espanyol start brighter and 52 GOAL!! - Using all his skill Javi MARQUEZ darts past the defenders and drives the ball past the keeper!

FULLTIME

ATHLETIC BILBAO 0-1 ESPANYOL

now look forward to the big one... The catalonian derby against Barcelona at Estadi Cornellà-El Prat for the title of The kings of Barcelona until we meet again.

Young goalkeeper Matej Delac is available for a p/e of 2 decent players, U-21 preferred, or 1 higher rated guy. All to help me in the cups. High cash bids will also be considered. I will look to see a few bids before I sell him on.

Boswinga, who isn't shabby, availabe for 2 89+'s or so. He can also go with another if someone has a winger of about 91/92 rating. I hope to see bids.

Lampard and Drogba, old as they are, will help out a team for many seasons. They can go in 2 for 1's. I am looking for replacements of some kind, and another player. They don't have to be too young, depending of course.

Meireles and Mikel could go if I got an interesting deal. Especially if it includes a high rated winger.

Terry can go if I get a decently aged and quality replacement, and probably another player.

Cole can go for a replacement LB, and another player if needed.

Lukaku can go in a deal for a better player, wingers are favoured.

We have brought in Carlos Amaral, 83 rated DM/CM from Cruzeiro for 3 million, and Olcan Adin, 84 rated LM/Wing from Trabzonspor for 3.4 million. Two players who look good and it's always good spend money in the transfer list. That said, I have spent most of my money on external players. Those 2, and bringing in Mertesacker, means I've brought in 33 players (including 2 young guns for Malouda.) A difficult game coming up on Saturday. :)

FC-Shakhtar-Donetsk.png

Tiote 'cheiks' in for the season

88 rated midfielder Cheikh Tiote has joined Shakhtar on a seasons long loan from Manchester City.

With this addition we finally have a squad strong enough to play 2 decent seperate sides:

GK LLORIS 92

CB RAFAEL 89, VRSALJKO 84

CB RUIZ 88, SAMBA 88

CB CHIVU 90, RADU 88

DM SONG 91 , STEPANENKO 86

MC FERNANDINHO 90, ALBELDA 88

MC HUBSCHMAN 88, TIOTE 88

MR FEGHOULI 87, TEIXEIRA 87

ML COSTA 88, HOILETT 86

FW ADRIANO 89, DENTINHO 87

FW EDUARDO 89, SELEZNYOV 88

Shakhtar also thank Dai 'wholeheartedly';) for the loan of Tiote:p

Tottenham-Riots-007.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur fans protested all night long following on from their 1-3 defeat to Manchester United.

When Christian Bishop took over from Harry Redknapp he promised a season of attacking football whilst challenging for major honours.

However Bishop has seen his Spurs side comprehensively beaten in ALL of their 3 games this season, and fans are growing restless.

A supporters poll asking: Is Bishop out of his depth at Spurs?

YES 88% - NO 12%

It is believed that defeat at home to Bolton on Saturday could seal his fate.

Matthew Upson is on his way too Turkish football, the ex Hammer will be joining a life long West Ham fan who has said the English 32 year old will be a key name here, Upson has said thanks too the Stoke manager on the deal, and both teams should have a full report on the deal some time today.

dunce-cap-1-thumb.gif?w=154

you really have to ask yourself why people even bother sending some stupid bids sometimes?:rolleyes:

Pyatov and Mkhitaryan = Lloris

Srna + £5m = Song

Boerrigter + Gonalons = Cavani (113)

£25m = Thomas Muller (113)

Agree that 'cheeky' bids can be frustrating when you receive so many, but feel that if 1 of 100 come off then it is worth it for the buying team.

Srna + £5m = Song

Agree that 'cheeky' bids can be frustrating when you receive so many' date=' but feel that if 1 of 100 come off then it is worth it for the buying team.[/quote']

The ones that annoy me are where you reject a cash bid saying you want P/E and a slightly higher (or even equal) cash bid comes back. I tend to leave those though so they can't send more stupid bids :)

The ones that annoy me are where you reject a cash bid saying you want P/E and a slightly higher (or even equal) cash bid comes back. I tend to leave those though so they can't send more stupid bids :)

The level up from that is where they ASK for cash and when you bid cash they counter you back 2 young 87's:rolleyes:

Newcastle News - Week 1

91_front_small.png2_front_small.png

Results;

West Brom 3-3 Newcastle

Newcastle 0-1 Sunderland

Newcastle 0-0 Bolton

Transfers in;

Dario Veron

Landon Donovan

Carlos Tevez

Gareth Barry

Vyacheslav Shevchuk

Transfers out;

Leon Best

Nile Ranger

Peter Lovenkrands

Steve Harper

Rob Elliot

Cheik Tiote

Davide Santon

Yohan Cabaye

Demba Ba

With 2 draws in the league and an English Shield defeat to rivals Sunderland, it hasn't been the best of starts for Newcastle who host Liverpool at St James' Park tomorrow evening. The opening day saw United travel to West Brom with new signing Dario Veron on the bench. Joining from Mexican side Pumas UNAM the day before, the 32 year old cost around £5.5 million with reserve goalkeepers Steve Harper and Rob Elliot moving the other way. Also departing had been Leon Best who moved to Atletico Madrid for £8 million.

10177_1222176812.jpg

Things didn't go to plan as despite having a large amount of possession, Newcastle found themselves 3-0 down at half-time. Nicky Shorey had given West Brom an early lead, captain James Morrison got the 2nd from the penalty spot before Jerome Thomas added another on 43 minutes. Newcastle decided not to make any changes at the break, instead giving those on the field in the first half a kick up the *ahem*. Almost straight away, Papiss Cisse curled in a shot from 25 yards and despite the home team bringing on the giant Stracqualursi to try and restore the advantage, goals from Yohan Cabaye and Cisse again gave Newcastle a deserved point.

Krul

Simpson - S. Taylor - Coloccini - Santon

Tiote

Ben Arfa - Cabaye - Gutierrez

Cisse - Ba

Subs: Soderberg | R. Taylor | Veron | Marveaux | Guthrie | Sh. Ameobi | Obertan

Ahead of the Sunderland cup game came the signing of Landon Donovan from LA Galaxy. The 29 year old arrived for a fee of £14.4 million and signed his contract on the pitch at half-time. Also joining was Shakhtar left-back Vyacheslav Shevchuk with Nile Ranger used in exchange, and it was also announced that Peter Lovenkrands would be leaving for Reading. 9 changes were made for the game whilst Sunderland were unmanaged after sacking Bobby Moore for their 3-1 defeat at Old Trafford. Newcastle struggled to create any decent chances and were made to pay with Connor Wickham's 73rd minute strike.

8299_1321844251.jpg

Krul

R. Taylor - S. Taylor - Williamson - Shevchuk

Gosling

Obertan - Guthrie - Marveaux

Sh. Ameobi - Sa. Ameobi

Subs: Soderberg | Simpson | Veron | Gutierrez | Cabaye | Cisse | Ben Arfa

Going into the Bolton game, it became clear that Davide Santon and Cheik Tiote would be playing their last game for the club. Yohan Cabaye and Demba Ba had already moved to Manchester City with Santon and Tiote set to follow. Looking for a top class striker, Carlos Tevez made the move he has always dreamed of, whilst Gareth Barry also arrived in Newcastle after the game had finished. Not that anyone noticed as they'd all been bored to sleep by a dull 0-0 draw in which nothing happened and Tevez somehow was named Man of the Match.

3684.jpg

(A delighted Tevez receiving his MoM award!)

Krul

Simpson - Veron - Coloccini - Santon

Tiote

Gutierrez - Ben Arfa - Donovan

Cisse - Tevez

Subs: Soderberg | R. Taylor | S. Taylor | Marveaux | Sa. Ameobi | Sh. Ameobi | Vuckic

Next week;

Reports on Liverpool (H) and Wigan (A) plus the latest transfer news if I can be bothered

Arsenal striker furious at manager

When Sean Fitzpatrick took over Arsenal, no-one was happier than Marouane Chamakh.

The striker had been frozen out by previous manager Wenger but was delighted when Fitzpatrick announced that he had "big plans for Chamakh".

Unfortunately less than a week after the new managers arrival Chamakh found out that the "big plans" didn't mean exactly what he thought they would.

Marouane_Chamakh_17.jpg

Dirty_Diaper_gallery_stinky_poo.jpg

Chamakh was the new 'Nanny and babysitter' for the Arsenal managers new twins.

After less than 24 hours 'babysitting' it is rumoured Chamakh is fed up of playing with (insert obvious pun here) as he has been playing with (obvious pun ) for the last 2 years and is seeking a move away.

We tried to contact Sean Fitzpatrick at his home for comment but unfortunately Chamakh answered the phone as the 'Fitz's' were having a nap.

0,,10310~9873959,00.jpg

Upson Signed Three Year Deal In Turkish Switch!

Today Matthew Upson has signed a three year deal with Turkish power house Galatasaray SK. The 32 year old has said he is happy too be a part of life long Hammer fan Mattuie Beckett's team. The English star has said he is happy too switch leagues this gives his the chance too prove his worth too the England manager that he still has it in him too be a top defender. Manager Beckett has said he will be a key name here, he is a top name and for ten million we hope he will prove his worth. I have some more top names who we are aiming for but for now our main aim is too prove that we are the best in Turkish football.

The next cash bid I receive from Catania is going to result in me tracking him down and giving him a 'mega-wedgie':mad::P

So he makes a bid for Domingo CISMA 7,500,000 i reject it after about 4 days, then he makes another bid, for 7million....some people make me want to run into a wall

So he makes a bid for Domingo CISMA 7' date='500,000 i reject it after about 4 days, then he makes another bid, for 7million....some people make me want to run into a wall[/quote']

Think if you get a bid from the Catania guy just leave it to rot, so he can't make anymore.

So he makes a bid for Domingo CISMA 7' date='500,000 i reject it after about 4 days, then he makes another bid, for 7million....some people make me want to run into a wall[/quote']

Come on, give this guy a break. He helped me out in greatly ... in refreshing my insulting skills in Italian :P

Think if you get a bid from the Catania guy just leave it to rot' date=' so he can't make anymore.[/quote']

i am sure to do so.

Come on' date=' give this guy a break. He helped me out in greatly ... in refreshing my insulting skills in Italian :P[/quote']

hahahha

Guest drseanfitz

Marcel SABITZER has completed his move to Arsenal from FC Admira for £1,503,000. All other offers were turned down.

The offer for Deni ALAR of SK Rapid Wien from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

couple of promising Austrians

The offer for Loris KARIUS of Mainz from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

promising young, ex man city keeper

The offer for Uffe BECH of Lyngby BK from Arsenal has been accepted along with other club offers. Lyngby BK will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

had the top offer at 666k, so should be mine

and apologies people, as I've probably missed responding to numerous messages & bids etc in the last week

Srna + £5m = Song

Agree that 'cheeky' bids can be frustrating when you receive so many' date=' but feel that if 1 of 100 come off then it is worth it for the buying team.[/quote']

agree matey..

i always lead deals off with top end cash even if they are requesting part exchange..

ammount of people ive gone on 2 sign this way is really good..

picked up isla yest by this method for max cash wen he wo up for part exchange.. yea done it with a good few now..

thumbnail.aspx?q=1618171861436&id=02f2c200f7a680c1efcfb7043ad44150

UPDATE

FEBRUARY 22nd, SERIE A

GENOA 0-2 SIENA

HECTOR MANCILLA 12, 35

A great win away at Genoa. New signing MANCILLA proves his worth with two goals - from our only two shots of the entire game! Then goes and gets himself SENT-OFF on 49 minutes. Now has an annoying 3 game suspension.

Interesting times in SERIE A with a current top 3 of CAGLIARI, CESENA and BOLOGNA :eek: Still, it's only 2 games in.

SIENA TRANSFERS

Three more additions to add to the openeing weekends splurge, all solid squad players to help bolster a weak 2nd team

26230_1288147476.jpgJaime Ayovi, 24 years old, 85 rated wing/fwd arrives from PACHUCA

21866_1288366678.jpg Gabriel Muresan, 28 year old, 86 rated CB/DM. Romania international arrives from CLUJ.

44109_1321266185.jpg Ben Gordon, 20 year old 80 rated LB arrives from CHELSEA for £2.8mil. Currently on loan at KILMARNOCK in real life. Worth a gamble at that price.