Gold Championship 160

Stuart H

Re: Gold Championship 160

Tenerife have been busy in the last few days.

A few players have come into the club, with a view of bringing in more.

Most notably, Thomas Sorenson (87) has joined from Stoke for £7M. Free agent Arnaldo Vera (83) joins for a fee of £1.6M. 2 players rated 75 and 77 managed to seal me Osvaldo Alonso (83). Wilman Conde (83) joins for a fee of £2.6M and finally, Matthew Amoah (85) joins for £4.2M. All will feature in the starting line-up tonight as Tenerife play Recreativo tonight.

Upson too get first team football tonight in his debute game.

Van Nistelrooy says he is not happy on bench - Get over it old man.

Riera says he is happy too not be playing right now and can not wait too get back in too the squad.

Gattuso says he is a old man with a wize head and thinks a league tittle is already theres.

Leeds Utd 0-2 Birmingham City

Birmingham City have continued their electrifying start to the season with a 2-0 victory over Leeds Utd at Elland Road thanks to goals from Keith Fahey and Nicola Zigic.

The Irishman opened the scoring as early as the 4th minute with his 2nd goal of the season.

keith-fahey-887431683.jpg

Nicola Zigic scored with a trademark header to wrap up the points as early as the 30th minute.

City's start to the season is all the more surprising as there have been no arrivals or departures so far. The Birmingham boss prefers to wait on the dust settling from all the madcap business that goes on as soon as the setup opens to concentrate more on the existing squad and look to strengthen at a later date.

Next up is a home game against a Millwall side that will be looking to bounce back from a tough 3-0 defeat at home to Cardiff City.

Guest drseanfitz

Nenad KRSTICIC has completed his move to Arsenal from Sampdoria for £975,000

The offer for Naim SHARIFI of Kapfenberger SV from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Emir DILAVER of FK Austria Wien from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Expanding the youth squad, because most of the first teamer's are likely to walk when I get relegated at the end of the season:p

Tenerife secure a 1-0 win against Recreativo. The goal coming in the 85th minute Christopher Drazan which now means I have got 2 wins from my 2 games in charge' date=' up to 8th and hopefully we can continue our push up the table.[/quote']

great to see one of my loaned out players scored. hurray

Medellín

(1)

-

(0)

Real Cartagena

Young Japanese Akimi Barada' date=' scored the winning goal for Medellín. That's 3 win in a row for us. And another player got injured, Erick Torres out for 11 days :([/quote']

Tolima played draw again,but bought 86 CB,plus made bid for 1 more player so squad is almost finished and can fully concentrate on tactic,good competition by other clubs ,very tough league,didnt expect this:(

Bishop takes Spurs to new depths

Tottenham manager Bishop is showing an ineptitude in management not seen since the days of Christian Gross, Les Reed or Sammy Lee.

His Spurs side were defeated for the fourth consecutive game, at home to Bolton last night, and fans were vying for his head.

Next up for his Spurs side is a trip to...............Alfreton Town in the Shield. Surely even a manager as incompetent as Bishop could not fail to see his Spurs side progress here..............................

Rumours that Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is currently in talks with Steve Kean, Mick McCarthy and 'Dave from the fish counter at Waitrose' to replace Bishop have not been confirmed or denied by the club ;-)

Guest drseanfitz

Dynamo Kyiv have made an offer to Arsenal for Lukasz FABIANSKI of £15,000,000.

The offer for Lukasz FABIANSKI of Arsenal from Dynamo Kyiv has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

sure I can spend that money somewhere:D

FC-Shakhtar-Donetsk.png

Shakhtar add a bit more depth to the squad

Shakhtar have agreed to sign Zenit midfielder Konstantin Zyryanov 90 for a fee of £10m.

With Zenit doing well in the CL and the Russian changes just finished, he should be a solid addition for the next 4/5 SM seasons.

GK LLORIS 92

CB RAFAEL 89, HUBSCHMAN 88

CB RUIZ 88, SAMBA 88

CB CHIVU 90, RADU 88

DM SONG 91 , STEPANENKO 86

MC FERNANDINHO 90, ALBELDA 88

MC ZYRYANOV 90, tiote 88

MR FEGHOULI 87, TEIXEIRA 87

ML COSTA 88, HOILETT 86

FW ADRIANO 89, DENTINHO 87

FW EDUARDO 89, SELEZNYOV 88

Players in bold are those who I feel have the potential to be starters for us for a long time to come in the future with good ratings.

The most recent deal enables me to loan out Vrsaljko 84 and Kryvstov 82 and save on wages.

The offer for Viktor FAIZULIN of Zenit from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With Dino heading back too Brazil I needed too spend and the 88 will fit in just nice when needed. The 25 year old is getting the bank going for 15M happy with the deal as a great signing for depth.

This signing shuts out books for now, we have signed a number of top names and are pushing for the Turkish tittle, I can only hope that Fen don't get any top names.

A weakened Barca side defeated Espanyol 3-0 in the derby to further prove that there is no way Espanyol could ever overtake their neighbours... 100% record in the league still' date=' with title contenders Valencia and Atletico Madrid already played.[/quote']

horribly sent packing by Barca. back to the drawing board i think.