Gold Championship 160

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 160 She'll do to practice on... done worse than that in my day

Re: Gold Championship 160 I wouldn't expect anything else from someone from Scotland:p

Re: Gold Championship 160 Joined SM back in 2008 but after seeing a few screenshots on facebook, I've made my grand return. Started a few games with Marseille and Madrid, and couldn't help myself fro

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Gold Championship 160

Deals have been arranged with 1 club for the sales of Hanley and Yakubu. That of course will change if a better offer comes in.

I'd love grant hanley. You after cash or swap

Guest drseanfitz

arsenaloptimuswallpaper.jpg

Arsenal transfer deals:

Agreed -

Sagna for Evra,

Van persie and Frimpong for Rooney

Vermaelan - likely to join Inter or Ajax

Loans agreed:

almunia, chamberlin and gibbs to Reading

Miquel to Darlington

this means that the following are available for deals

Santos, Djorou, Mertesacker, Song, Gervinho, Walcott, Park Chamak and a little known English youngster called JACK WILSHERE

Darlo.png

The Quakers Agree Deals

james-mcclean-532175922.jpg

Sunderland Youngster James McClean will head to Darlington

Darlington have today confirmed the signing of five new players, three of them on season long loans and another two will join on permanent deals. The first signing will be Irish winger James McClean who joins on a loan deal from Premier League side Sunderland. The second Premier League youngster to join is Spanish defender Ignasi Miquel who also joins on a season long loan from Arsenal. The final player to join on loan is young English striker Jonathan Franks from Middlesbrough. All three youngsters are expected to be major first team players for Darlington as they look to achieve promotion from division five. Darlington have also agreed to sign Lille duo Thomas Regnier and Olivier Bonnes for a combined fee of £700k which the Darlington manager thinks is a steal as both players will be top players for the club.

May be having a dull moment here not sure... but popped on to see what teams would be available when it opens to the public at 12 and its telling me its 100% full already? :eek:

Yeah, it does that around creation time. Just means no more teams can be reserved due to the opening being so close.

Guest drseanfitz

May be having a dull moment here not sure... but popped on to see what teams would be available when it opens to the public at 12 and its telling me its 100% full already? :eek:

Normally says that just before opening to the public

Cheers guys :)

Took Hearts for some reason :P seem a decent challange trying to overhaul the remnants that remain of scottish football and try to take them to the top.

Anybody got any loans available for the season? 84+ would be guaranteed to play every game :) the higher the better mind lol

Respuesta: Gold Championship 160

Took over Swindon Town. I was going to take Bristol City to compete against most of you next season but I have already a decent one. I have a feeling that any Mod will quit so I'll see you in 3 seasons :P

Looking for 80- for cash. If you have a Spanish team,I'll probably be interested in some of your low rated players so contact me.

My works internet sucks; they block the main site but don't block the forum, so I've been trying to do some deals on my phone this afternoon, not good.

Middlesbrough have secured the loan signing of Marvin Sordell on a season loan from Bolton Wanderers. We have also agreed a deal to sign Fulham and England International goalkeeper David Stockdale, which I'm delighted with as a goalkeeper was a top priority.

Now I'm home for work I'm looking to secure many more deals with players of a similar stature, so get in touch if you're looking to move players on for cash and/or cash plus player deals. ;)