Gold Championship 160

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 160 She'll do to practice on... done worse than that in my day

Re: Gold Championship 160 I wouldn't expect anything else from someone from Scotland:p

Re: Gold Championship 160 Joined SM back in 2008 but after seeing a few screenshots on facebook, I've made my grand return. Started a few games with Marseille and Madrid, and couldn't help myself fro

Re: Gold Championship 160

Hello, hello - what's all this then?

Ed Moses takes control of Vitesse.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Vitesse were founded in 1892 and play their home games at Gelredome in Arnhem. The club is also known as Geel en Zwart. They have a rivalry with NEC and De Graafschap.

Thanks to Sean for the heads up - cheers mate.

I have very limited experience of Gold (unless we are talking Jackie Gold - I am very much up to speed with here "leisure" products)

Add to that limited experience, an almost zero knowledge of the dutch (unless its Shwarzengger in Predator) - I am hoping a few good amaritans out there will do me some solids.

Anyway, good to be here. Lets get it moving.

** Hmm, only one player from my Gold List is actually available - and he's at unmanaged so normal rules apply i guess - wont be buying him.

so, just to clarify like, basically GC = No External Market :eek::eek:

This is going to be pretty tough me thinks, just found 3 or 4 players that are worthy of purchase only to discover that they all have bids accepted. :(:o

Anyone selling a RB, CM, DM, or AM rated 85+ ? Anyone on TL is PX and I aint gotta lot I can offer currently.

Hello' date=' hello - what's all this then?

Thanks to Sean for the heads up - cheers mate.

I have very limited experience of Gold (unless we are talking Jackie Gold - I am very much up to speed with here "leisure" products)

Add to that limited experience, an almost zero knowledge of the dutch (unless its Shwarzengger in Predator) - I am hoping a few good amaritans out there will do me some solids.

Anyway, good to be here. Lets get it moving.

** Hmm, only one player from my Gold List is actually available - and he's at unmanaged so normal rules apply i guess - wont be buying him.[/quote']

Welcome aboard ED.

The deal reported to be worth £293,000 involving Free Agent Rhys MCCABE and Luton Town has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Rhys MCCABE will now make a decision which club he wants to join shortly.

The offer for Free Agent Rhys MCCABE from Darlington has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Rhys MCCABE will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My bid was £450k, should prove to be a decent buy as he had a very good game today in the old firm before getting taking off injured. Hopefully he can get more game time and get a nice rise :)

Harry Redknapp steered Barcelona to victory against Juventus.

Barcelona outclassed Juventus and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group A fixture.

Sanchez was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 5 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Afellay and Villa were also amongst the goalscorers.

A decision to play a slightly weakened side (seeing the player fatigue levels in Juve) paid off as Sanchez scored 5 goals to secure a 7-0 win. This should ensure qualification for the knockout rounds, and at the same time, play a near full-strength squad in the league against Real Madrid in the up-coming el classico and hopefully knock them off the perch.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Tottenham Hotspur defeat to Newcastle United.

Tottenham Hotspur slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Newcastle United in their Division 1 fixture.

Pienaar was on the scoresheet for his side.

spirs1.png

- This loss drops me down to 16th ... behind Ian's Bolton on worse GD ! Next up ... Swansea ... Will be looking for a 3 pointer there !

Ahmad Rivai steered Medellín to victory against Envigado.

Medellín outclassed

Envigado and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Yoo had an impressive

game and was voted Man of the Match. Lazovic and Felipe were amongst the goalscorers.

Another win for my lads. Moved us to 2nd with only 1 point gap with league leader Once Caldas.