Gold Championship 160

Stuart H

Re: Gold Championship 160

The offer for Kwesi APPIAH of Crystal Palace from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A risk but need depth.

The offer for Fernando MUSLERA of Galatasaray SK from Málaga CF has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Tow 88s for him nice depth deal.

The offer for Gökhan ZAN of Galatasaray SK from Lokomotiv Moskva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

6M for a sub.

The offer for Gennaro GATTUSO of Milan from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving cash a risk but a good one.

After literally 5 hours of negotiating Neymar and Ganso are both coming to Benfica. Huge deal with Garay, Gaitan, Nolito and Garcia heading the other way.

Both will be worth massive massive amounts in ten weeks for trade and if I keep them then they will rise hugely in time.

Gaitan was the only one I was concerned about letting go of. But his future depends on his next move and I don't think he is as good as many feel he is. Garay, Nolito and Garcia have all tried bigger leagues and found it hard going, so they are limited to around the 90/91 mark in Portugal.

It is giving a lot, but to get the Santos two you have to pay big.

It does mean that Luisao (91) and Witsel (90) will now be up for sale as depth is needed :)

Espanyol

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=juan+albin&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=1097&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=js67R-bdMz_haM:&imgrefurl=http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0' date='19754,11841_271827,00.html&docid=fRmmVSs_ZB6VbM&imgurl=http://img.skysports.com/10/12/218x298/albinGetafe_2540102.jpg&w=218&h=298&ei=YTU6T9WhMIXU8QOpl9GRCw&zoom=1[/img']

Have agreed to sell Juan Albin in a deal which will see 10m Euros come in for the Uruguay international with the player moving on to A.S Saint Ettiene.

We wish him well.

Looks like i have fallen foul to managers cancelling deals at the last minute.

I wouldnt mind but the manager pulled it out last minute after putting the bid in and now messes up all my plans :mad:

Its bloody frustrating to say the least and i now wont be dealing with that manager again.

Took Medellín from Colombia. Not the best but not the worst. :o

I'm in Colombia with Junior too.

Can Argon steered Junior to victory against Internazionale.

Junior outclassed Internazionale and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Gomez' date=' Otalvaro and Hernandez were amongst the goalscorers.[/quote']

Brilliant start for Junior.

Respuesta: Gold Championship 160

Manager of Borussia Dortmund here:D.To anyone who has send me a PM in game I will be answering shortly; I am open to any deals but there are some players that I really want to keep(Hummels,Goetze) and it will be harder to get them.

Chivas 1906 steered Borussia Dortmund to victory against Avaí.

Borussia Dortmund outclassed Avaí and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Barrios scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kagawa and Lewandowski were also amongst the goalscorers

tottenham%2Bhotspur%2B-%2Bbadge-crest-logo.png

Transfer Update !!!

Giovani DOS SANTOS has completed his move to AS Saint-Etienne from Tottenham Hotspur for 7,000,000 plus Kurt ZOUMA

VERY happy with this ! Zouma is a future superstar ... will get a nice rise next review and I'll most likely be using him as a starter within a season

:P

Modric is still available ... need a Decent young 88+ GK and a 90/90+ forward for him ... So far PSG has come in with an amazing deal for him ( ish ) So if no one else wants him I'll just sell him ;)

A lot has gone on at Blackburn. Hanley, Rochina, Hoilett and Yakubu have left. A bid for Samba has been accepted and Scott Dann will soon be leaving after a very good bid was made. Hamit Altintop is hopefully going to be coming in after a deal with Real Madrid was sorted. Although all my best players have gone, I still feel like it's gone pretty well so far, got a very nice budget to play around with now to replace them departing players. A 85+ defender on loan would be a great help if anyone has a player available.

Espanyol Land Top Goalkeeper

With Kameni released by Espanyol in January i have been on a mission to land a decent replacement.

Finally i have got one.

david-ospina

David OSPINA is landed for £13m PLUS youth team GK Badia.

David has signed a three year contract with Los Periquitos

Blanquiazules.

VERY happy with this ! Zouma is a future superstar ... will get a nice rise next review and I'll most likely be using him as a starter within a season

:P

VERY annoyed with that considering he'd agreed to sell me Zouma to me :rolleyes: Is it just me who agrees deals with flaky douchebags? :o

picture.php?albumid=378&pictureid=2785

We filled our vacant central defender position in the form of Slobodan "Rambo" Rajkovic. He was a costly acquisition to the squad at £8.5M from Hamburger SV. At that price the deal is somewhat of a gamble in many respects. The player does have talent though and plenty of potential to improve on his 85 rating in the near future. At best he can improve and gain a place in our first choice XI. At worst he'll be a useful squad player who can cover the central defender and left back positions. The loan deal for Dedryck Boyata has now been terminated as his services are no longer needed.

With the central defender position sorted we decided to try and improve our options at left back. AS Saint-Etienne accepted our £8.5M offer for promising youngster Faouzi Ghoulam. A large price to pay once again but I'm confident we have found good value in a player that will improve on his 84 rating soon enough and push for a place in our first choice XI. Ghoulam's arrival means that Marcos Alonso has lost his place in the first team squad. He has since joined SV Sandhausen on a seaon long loan deal.

Our final addition to the squad will see Senegalese attacker Pate Diouf join from FC Kobenhavn in the next 24 hours after our bid of £2.9M + Tope Obadeyi & Robbie Blake was accepted. Although the player himself is nothing special he will improve our cover for the winger and striker positions.

The only remaining transfer news to share is that promising striker Marvin Sordell has joined Middlesbrough to help with their promotion push on a season long loan deal.

First Choice XI - Season 1

GK: Jussi Jaaskelainen (88)

RB: Gretar Steinsson (87)

LB: Paul Robinson (86)

CB: Zat Knight (87)

CB: Sam Ricketts (86)

DM: Nigel Reo-Coker (88)

CM: Stuart Holden (87)

CM: Fabrice Muamba (87)

WG: Chung-Yong Lee (87)

WG: Martin Petrov (87)

FC: Kevin Davies (87)

As you can see we haven't made any improvements to our best XI but we have at least been able to improve the squad overall with 3 decent additions. With regards to our ambitions for season 1. Most importantly we have to try and secure our Premiership status and that is going to be tough considering the calibre of manager in this league.

Well that's all the business Bolton will be doing until the end of the season. All our focus now will be on results. Looking forward to an interesting season.

Good luck to everyone :)

I ripped you off ?!

:eek: Atleast there's 1 thing that was positive today then ;)

I've got no problem with you; you didn't know there was a deal agreed.

Saint-Etienne manager is going on my black-list though. Why do so many people do deals with players they've agreed to sell elsewhere?!

Fitzsimons Heads Down-Under!

Melbourne Heart

Keith Fitzsimons is delighted to announce his 'Project' in Australia,and he claims he will win the league this season.He has a clear plan for the transfer market and insists he will sell most of the players at the club,and generally bring in younger better players

Transfer News

Rene Krhin signs from Bologna (Loan deal)

Ralph Fahrmann signs from Schalke(Loan)

Fitzsimons Heads Down-Under!

Melbourne Heart

Keith Fitzsimons is delighted to announce his 'Project' in Australia' date='and he claims he will win the league this season.He has a clear plan for the transfer market and insists he will sell most of the players at the club,and generally bring in younger better players[/color']

Transfer News

Rene Krhin signs from Bologna (Loan deal)

Ralph Fahrmann signs from Schalke(Loan)

Stealing two if my German prospects last minute, how rude :D

Érick TORRES has completed his move to Medellín from Chivas de Guadalajara for 3,500,000 plus Martín ARZUAGA and Roberto Carlos CORTES .

Lazar MARKOVIC has completed his move to Medellín from FK Partizan for 2,418,000. All other

offers were turned down.

Granit XHAKA has completed his move to Medellín from FC Basel for 1,952,000 plus John RESTREPO and Edgar PARDO . All other offers were turned down.

Lucas OCAMPOS has completed his move to Medellín from River Plate for 5,985,000. All other offers were turned down.

As i expected, no surprise then :D

Also had the bids accepted without competition on Pantilimon, Hult, Eikrem, and Igboun.

Darlington Transfers So Far

In

Thomas Regnier (75) - £300k

Ante Erceg (75) - Swap for Exodus Geohaghon (74)

Lukasz Burliga (75) - £330k

Joao Choco (71) - £100k

Mateo Kovacic (75) - £116k + Marc Bridge-Wilkinson + Steve Foster

James McClean (78) - Loan

Ignasi Miquel (78) - Loan

Jonathan Franks (77) - Loan

Out

Ian Miller - £81k

Delighted with my transfers so far especially the signing of Kovacic as he will get a nice rise when they review Croatia and he is a top talent:)