Gold Championship 160

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 160 She'll do to practice on... done worse than that in my day

Re: Gold Championship 160 I wouldn't expect anything else from someone from Scotland:p

Re: Gold Championship 160 Joined SM back in 2008 but after seeing a few screenshots on facebook, I've made my grand return. Started a few games with Marseille and Madrid, and couldn't help myself fro

Re: Gold Championship 160

Nice one mate !! Isco's a real talent !

:D

Yep' date=' thanks! Coupled with his rise to 90, and my signing of Ribery, it's been a good month in the transfer market.

Anyone got any 85 rated or below players available for cash. If so get in touch with me at Darlington as I have a bit of cash to spend. :)

Interested in Kerrison?

• 2 weeks later...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf6Dhp0FSY-PvY8GL9Cd43uZFfOTrWNm1Ocruzxd7kVOLaESR5wg

Signed 21 year old (87 Rated) Feyenoord Captain and dutch international Stefan De Vrij. Club Record 7m Very happy with this signing for my Colchester team.

been a good week, signed De Vrij, Ruddy and sit top of Div 2 again after arsenal dropped points, now 3 points clear again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Colchester Manage back to back promotions after winning the Division 2 title to see the club climb into the Premier League. Despite confirming promotion already before tonights last game, the Title was on the line as 1 point seperated Colchester and Toquay. Both teams fell to defeats which meant Colchester walked away Champions!

Top Scorers: Shane Long (33) Adelino Vieirinha (23), behind Torquays Pierre-Michel Lasogga (34)

got Ogbonna, Long, De Vrij among others that are capable of premier league already, hoping to add a few more quality.

• 3 weeks later...

Colchester start life in Div1 with a fantastic 2-0 win over Chelsea!

With only 1 new signing (albeit Pedro Obiang FROM Chelsea) and Burdisso on loan from Bayern was a bit worried i hadnt strengthened enough. First game didnt go to badly though:) and 10m to spend to add another.

• 1 month later...