Gold Championship 160

Stuart H

Re: Gold Championship 160

I've got no problem with you; you didn't know there was a deal agreed.

Saint-Etienne manager is going on my black-list though. Why do so many people do deals with players they've agreed to sell elsewhere?!

Had I known ... i would've gone for him still most likely

:P Kinda like Arsenal with Park :D

ahhahah :P JK :P

Yeah I agree with you' date=' I don't particularly like it when managers do that ... had I known I would've never gone into negotiations with the bugger.[/center']

I come home and see 100 club messages. :eek:

I'm hoping for one or two decent offers in them. :)

Hoping for an offer in them so you can counter outrageously?

My offer for Essien wasn't in the 'amazing' category that everyone wants these days but jeeez... :P

Hoping for an offer in them so you can counter outrageously?

My offer for Essien wasn't in the 'amazing' category that everyone wants these days but jeeez... :P

But jeez yourself. Jeezuz himself would have wept with laughter that offer :P

I could have said I was 'insulted', but I thought I would try something else. A shot in the dark like you sir.

Anyways, Chelsea are looking for a winger of some type over 91. I have numerous players that can go out.

Guest drseanfitz

Happy with my transfers so far:

Chu-Young PARK has completed his move to CSKA Moskva from Arsenal for £16,000,000
Carlos LUQUE has completed his move to Arsenal from Colón for £4,001,000. All other offers were turned down.

Chelsea have made an offer to Arsenal for Per MERTESACKER of £3,000,000 plus Gary CAHILL and Oriol ROMEU .

The offer for Per MERTESACKER of Arsenal from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Rasmus FALK JENSEN has completed his move to Arsenal from Odense BK for £1,400,000. All other offers were turned down.
Arsenal have made an offer to Manchester United to swap Emmanuel FRIMPONG and Robin VAN PERSIE for Wayne ROONEY .

The offer for Wayne ROONEY of Manchester United from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bacary SAGNA has completed his move to Manchester United from Arsenal in a swap deal for Patrice EVRA

The offer for Simon THERN of Malmö FF from Arsenal has been accepted along with other club offers. Malmö FF will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
Emre COLAK has completed his move to Arsenal from Galatasaray SK for £1,000,000 plus Oguzhan ÖZYAKUP and Nicholas YENNARIS
Thomas VERMAELEN has completed his move to Internazionale from Arsenal for £6,000,000 plus Ferreira LUCIO

and had an offer for vasquez from palermo accepted.

still waiting for an eye catching offer for wilshere, and a 90+ CF

Well my first Turkish team is going too be one im looking forword too being the manager of this season. Galatasary have been bissy signing and selling players this is how things are looking so far.

In:

Guttuso 90 - The Italy 34 year old came in with 17M heading too AC Milan. I no he is not playing many games any more, but I am happy too bring in a 90 who I can burn off for at least 20M when everyone has gone dead in the sale of players for cash as well as I could use for a younger CM. Happy with his signing.

Hitchcock 72 - Landed the 19 year old on a three year deal for 100K he is a long term player for Blackburn hope too make my money on him over the up coming seasons.

Appiam 65 - 20K yes you will be looking thinking who is this well he was one of the best Strikers in the lower leagues joined Palace in the Jan window see him hitting 80 there so a nice deal.

OUT:

Colak 80 - Moved too Arsenal with Ozyakup 75 + Yennaris 75 and 1M coming too my squad. We all know what Wenger is like with youths so could turn out a cracking deal we will see.

Zan 87 - My best player too leave for cash got 8M happy with that as needed the cash for a 88+ witch I got.

Muslera 89 - Left too Spanish football with Kameni and Van the Man Nistelrooy (who is a goal beast) coming my way, happy with the deal all the same for a league like this.

Still looking for more deals.

(Risk or Not)

John Rooney (Yes the one who is the brover of the great Wayne is joining for 75K) I rate him high always have serch him on youtube he has been linked with West Brom as well as some championship teams. Had his contract cut with New York what a loss for them, he can easy be as good or better then his big bro.

John Rooney (Yes the one who is the brover of the great Wayne is joining for 75K) I rate him high always have serch him on youtube he has been linked with West Brom as well as some championship teams. Had his contract cut with New York what a loss for them' date=' [b']he can easy be as good or better then his big bro.[/b]

oh_you.jpg

Big brother leaves Manchester for Arsenal with RVP and Frimpong joining United. Realised I've not done nearly as many deals as I'd hoped to, so do get in touch via PM in game or by messaging me on here. Everyone can go including players like Vidic and Nani that have had next to no interest.

Guest drseanfitz

Genoa have made an offer to Arsenal to swap Miguel VELOSO and Juraj KUCKA for Theo WALCOTT .

The offer for Theo WALCOTT of Arsenal from Genoa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

bit of a gamble, but veloso is a reasonable player, and Kucka is set for an Inter move in the summer

bit of a gamble' date=' but veloso is a reasonable player, and Kucka is set for an Inter move in the summer[/quote']

Good deal there bud, thanks for the over deal I was happy with it.

(Veloso has been linked with a epl move anyway)

I rate him high ever since 2008 so good luck with him and if he flops ill welcome him with open arms here.

Stoke City revamp is going slower than I was expecting (or hoping at least), so far, I only managed to bring in Simunic from external, and a couple of (mainly German) youngsters who'll probably only serve as money-spinners with the exception of Hakan Calhanoglu. Also swapped Kenwyne Jones for Gusev, as a RB is badly needed, and sold Cameron Jerome for Steven Fletcher and a bit of money. Also have another 2 deals accepted with managed teams, Ricardo Carvalho should join for Shawcross & Huth and a small amount of cash, while Vyntra should soon be a Stoke player with Shotton & Wilson heading to Panathinaikos. Still have basically the whole squad for sale, preferably looking to get rid of the English players first in exchange for non-English (and non-Italian) players and trade 2/3/4 of them up for solid-ish 88-90 players.

Main aims are a CF (very happy to give Crouch + anyone else (+ cash if wanted/needed) for a younger 89 or a 90+ rated player, no matter what age), wingers (can offer Etherington, Pennant & Walters as replacements for an 88/89) and CMs (which will probably be the hardest considering I can only offer Palacios, Whelan & Delap, but I'll just keep trying my luck), quite happy with my defense currently (Gusev - Carvalho - Simunic - Vyntra should suffice for the time being), and only willing to offer Begovic for a decent 89, or slightly older 90 keeper.

GET IN!!!

Shakhtar Donetsk announce two STUNNING signings in the space of 2 minutes.

First off, Croatian wonderkid Sime Vrsaljko joins for a fee of £10m.

Secondly HUGO LLORIS solves the GK crisis for an amazing deal: Mkhitaryan 88 and Pyatov 89 head to France in exchange. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Team starting to take shape now;)

Tolima announce signing of Endo:cool:' date='pitty we lost on Anelka and Niang,manager is dissapointed cause chairman didnt gave us bigger budget:([/quote']

Tolima announce arrival of Tulio Tanaka,Cabanas,and Jonny Magallon so we ll get enough strenght and experience in these names.............

Rather frustrating couple of days really. Either not receiving a response from Manager's or receiving a response and that particular Manager doing the exact opposite of the answer I was given. One in particular annoyed me when I took the time to write to him and offer several good deals for a player involving an inflated fee and a fee plus player, he rejects and then sells the player two days later for a much poorer fee. Frustrating but probably flogging cheap to a friend I assume...

Anyhow, Middlesbrough have managed to do a couple of deals to sign Jamie Mackie from QPR and Stephen Hunt from Wolves for a bit of an inflated fee but just got a bit hacked off with trying to do deals in the end! Liam Feeney signed from Millwall and Marvin Bartley from Burnley too earlier in the week. Particularly happy with Feeney who should be in for a solid rise, he ran the show when I watched Ipswich at The Den earlier in the season.

Missed out on Mahamadou Diarra to Nice by £500k which was a bit disappointing but never mind. Think I'm just about done bar two deals which could go either way, various clubs involved.

Happy enough with the signings considering half of my squad will get rises come the English Rating Changes. Roll on Game 1.

Crystal Palace news

Had some deals done and some accepted while I have been asleep.

Players in

HARAGUCHI, Genki 84

BOZOVIC, Mladen 85

NADAL, Xisco 83

Players + cash out

£2.8M

S.IVERSEN

J.SPERONI

APPIAH, Kwesi

Now im just looking for a defender and a midfield player for cash and if anyone has any 80+ loans please PM me.

Some more deals at Darlington:

Pawel ABBOTT has completed his move to Darlington from Ruch Chorzów for £380,000

Decent signing who should get a small rise when SM review Poland.

The offer for Plamen ILIEV of Levski from Darlington has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My number 1 keeper, who is a decent young player and should get a good rise once Bulgaria is reviewed.

FC_Shakhtar_Donetsk_vs_Arsenal_Preview_2010.png

Shaktar team takes shape

GK LLORIS 92

CB RAFAEL 89, VRSALJKO 84

CB SAMBA 88, KUCHER 87

CB RADU 88, SHEVCHUK 85

DM FERNANDINHO 90 , STEPANENKO 86

MC COSTA 88, GAI 87

MC HUBSCHMAN 88, TEIXEIRA 87

MR SRNA 91, ILSINHO 87

ML WILLIAN 90, HOILETT 86

FW ADRIANO 89, DENTINHO 87

FW EDUARDO 89, SELEZNYOV 88

Players in bold are the only ones currently left for sale;)

Things are comming along steadily (suppose thats the fairest word i can use) at Hearts so far.

Got a nice 85 loanee of Will for the season and a 84 lb/lm for 3mill whos getting some good minutes in Italy, boosting my starting 11 avarage rating up to 84 not that far off Scotlands top 2 who im looking to overhaul :)

Still waiting for loans people have promised me :P

Sorry for the double post... but

The loan offer for Anders LINDEGAARD of Manchester United from Hearts has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Dedryck BOYATA of Manchester City from Hearts has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Cheers Stu and Dai, both will be a massive boost to my boys this season.

Now ive got my full quote of loans ive got 7+mill cash available to offer for any striker/midfielder around the 86 mark if anybodys selling? :)

FC_Shakhtar_Donetsk_vs_Arsenal_Preview_2010.png

3 more arrive as Willian departs

Shakhtar have today confirmed the sale of Willian to Valencia.

In return Shakhtar get wonderkid Paco Alcacer, 87 rated Sofiane Feghouli who has impressed immensely for Valencia this season, and finally Victor Ruiz 88.

Very happy with the depth and quality added here.

Squad is now (bolded ones for sale)

GK LLORIS 92

CB RAFAEL 89, VRSALJKO 84

CB RUIZ 88, SAMBA 88

CB RADU 88, KUCHER 87, SHEVCHUK 85

DM FERNANDINHO 90 , STEPANENKO 86

MC FEGHOULI 87, GAI 87

MC HUBSCHMAN 88, TEIXEIRA 87

MR SRNA 91, ILSINHO 87

ML COSTA 88, HOILETT 86

FW ADRIANO 89, DENTINHO 87

FW EDUARDO 89, SELEZNYOV 88

The offer for Kasper SCHMEICHEL of Leicester City from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving the asking price of 4M the name is more then anything, he will be a long term plan here and will be free too loan this season.

(P.S) I could easy say he could fit in too the EPL.

200px-Stoke_City.svg.png

After after the successful signature of new star player Ricardo Carvalho, as well as veteran defenders Loukas Vyntra and Joe Simunic, the Potters welcome 2 new additions to the squad. Serbian striker Danko Lazovic will join for Jermaine Pennant & Jonathan Walters, and as soon as the Benfica manager announces it as well, Javier Saviola along with 2 youngsters will leave Lisbon in exchange for Matthew Etherington & Peter Crouch.

Only 1 signing so far for Newcastle, with Dario Veron joining from UNAM Pumas for £5.5 million + Steve Harper + Rob Elliot.

Done nothing else yet although Leon Best is set to leave for £8 million. Peter Lovenkrands and Nile Ranger are both available for cash also.

To anyone who's asked about Ba, not looking to sell him although I would consider something if it meant using him for a higher rated striker. Doesn't mean I'll swap him for any random 90 rated 32 year old though ;)