Gold Championship 160

Stuart H

Re: Gold Championship 160

Benfica's quest for depth has been solved by Stoke. 90 rated Saviola was surplus to requirements after a bust up with Bent about the Falkland Islands. Had to back the new British striker so the Argy was out on his ear. Two of his lapdog youths also followed him.

Crouch and Etherington join giving our second team some bite :D

Guest drseanfitz

Jack Wilshere will be joining Benfica in a 2 part deal.

firstly Wilshere leaves for Pereira(a much needed 90 RB for Arsenal) and Matic

then Koscielney will go for young keeper Oblak, and young striker Rodrigo and 5 million.

then Koscielney will go for young keeper Oblak' date=' and young striker Rodrigo and 5 million.[/quote']

me and Will have come to the conclusion that you are utterly insane

:P

The young striker will be 93+ in two years no doubt. Wilshere probably will have three busted legs and be playing league 2 football by then :P

i agree 100%' date=' I have sold Wiltshire in 5 different gameworlds, he will never rise above 89, he is the new Jamie Rednapp. he gets injured walking from the kitchen to the living room[/b']:rolleyes:

Guest drseanfitz

I'm happy with the deal, got rid of 2 players who weren't playing, but picked up a starter, increased my starting balance, and picked up 3 players with a bit of promise, 2 with a lot of talent.

PS feel free to check out the tune in my sig...

2081253_com_140pxcrewe.png

Crewe Alexandria is already doing well in the transfer market. The 4th Divvision club was announced as Real Madrid 1st feeder team (club that will always hae 3 loans from the spanish giants) and all 3 players have already arrived: The Left Back Hinteregger (19 years old and 83 rated), The Defender Hanley (that changed Blackburn for Madrid and later came to us. 20 years old and 82 rated) and The Forward Joselu (82 rated). It is expected for two other top names to arrive in the next couple of days.

Crewe also announced the signing of two player that are 75 rated (for the moment): The LM Matias Guzman, that came from Danubio, where he was a starter, and the CB Kaminski, that is 20 years old and came from Lech Poznan (Poland).

The manager, Nick Big also stated the following:

Crewe Alexandria is passing for a bad moment in their history, but i will make them big. They are excellent making top football names, and right now we have two examples: Max Clayton and Nick Powell and i came here to say that these two player will not leave Crewe untill i am here

Guest drseanfitz

why would you put a player on the list for 20 million, and when someone places a £23million bid for him counter with

Hamburger SV have made a counter offer to Arsenal to exchange Aaron RAMSEY and Sébastien SQUILLACI for Heiko WESTERMANN .

:rolleyes:

then Koscielney will go for young keeper Oblak' date=' and young striker Rodrigo and 5 million.[/quote']

He is lol.

I was going to offer £20m and one nights babysitting for free (the little'uns would then fall asleep knowing why Luis Suarez is a pillock:p ).

Also missed out on Evans at Utd as Stu was 'insulted' at my offer of a hug:rolleyes:

Feel I may have to try a different negotiating technique:p

I'm happy with the deal' date=' got rid of 2 players who weren't playing, but picked up a starter, increased my starting balance, and picked up 3 players with a bit of promise, 2 with a lot of talent.

PS feel free to check out the tune in my sig...[/quote']

He is lol.

I was going to offer £20m and one nights babysitting for free (the little'uns would then fall asleep knowing why Luis Suarez is a pillock:p ).

Also missed out on Evans at Utd as Stu was 'insulted' at my offer of a hug:rolleyes:

Feel I may have to try a different negotiating technique:p

See Fitzy ... me and Will are in agreement !! Uncle Fluff will do ya babysittin for RvP

;)

And yes ... I watched the vid last night ... nearly peed myself :P

why would you put a player on the list for 20 million' date=' and when someone places a £23million bid for him counter with :rolleyes:[/quote']

Same here, doing ridiculous counters. Just put him at p/e if that's what you want lol. Though he did accept 22 million and then cancel the deal :confused:

Saturday 'Scorecast' - selected matches:

Metalurh Donetsk v Shakhtar Donestsk

Shaktar Donetsk will give debuts to Hugo Lloris and possibly a few others for this opening match. However a few players 'may' be rested in advance of mondays SMFA cup match at Chelsea.

Metalurh have done nothing of note in the transfer market so far however the opening day is always tricky and I feel that Metalurh can grab a point in an entertaining fixture:

2-2

Liverpool v Everton

The Merseyside derby will be contested by 2 teams very content with their squads as proven by the dearth of transfer activity on Merseyside. Got to go with the home team on this one and I feel it will be a comfortable win for 'pool.

2-0

Manchester City v Tottenham

Man City will be looking forward to seeing new winger Ashley Young in action for them. Spurs on the other hand have no signings of note and that may be their downfall here.

Due to City's strength in depth they can rest a few for the SMFA cup and still have 'enough' to edge Spurs.

3-1

Barcelona v Valencia

Valencia face mission impossible tonight but the big question is whether Willian will be registered in time for the big match. An unchanged Barca should have enough though at Camp Nou for Valencia and should romp home.

3-0

Napoli v Inter Milan

Would have gone for Inter earlier in the week but the loss of Sneijder and Lucio can only work in Napolis favour. Vermaelen should make his debut for the 'Nerazzurri' but Napoli are a club on the rise under manager Morrow and I fancy a tight game here.

1-1

Bayer Leverkusen v Borussia Dortmund

Another 2 teams happy with their squads go head to head at 'Bay Arena'. Dortmund should have to much but Leverkusens home form will help them to a surprise victory imo.

2-1

All of you managers that seem to be putting bids in for adam le fondre and the stupid amount of times im rejecitng please stop iv been on this game longer than the majority of you and putting in 300k bids for a lad whos probs gunna rise next week is simply insulting save ur self time and dont bid. Thank you.

All of you managers that seem to be putting bids in for adam le fondre and the stupid amount of times im rejecitng please stop iv been on this game longer than the majority of you and putting in 300k bids for a lad whos probs gunna rise next week is simply insulting save ur self time and dont bid. Thank you.

*Swiftly makes optomistic bid of £1M for Le Fondre* :D

Hi, Nath. ;)

Oh thanks smfa. All my deals with Santos have been reversed. Why? Some jealous manager probably pressed illegal deal button.

Sort it out seriously :mad:

It must have been more than one manager reporting it. Jealousy, thats all it is. Not surprising considering it was Neymar and Ganso involved. I'm actually shocked as it wasn't as unfair as some deals that have not been reversed. Lloris, for example. (No offense, Cheeky. Just an observation)

Edit: Myself and Stuart decided against a two parter of equal amounts for Young and Clichy in fear of the SMFA so Stu had to pay 4M. Always dodgy doing two parters.

It must have been more than one manager reporting it. Jealousy' date=' thats all it is. Not surprising considering it was Neymar and Ganso involved. I'm actually shocked as it wasn't as unfair as some deals that have not been reversed. Lloris, for example. (No offense, Cheeky. Just an observation)[/quote']

I would have said that I was paying a fair bit too much tbh. But for those two you have to. I guess my bloomin Wilshere and Sneijder deals will be reversed aswell now.

I don't know why i bother to negotiate. I get some good deals for the players that I like and then they are reversed as SMFA doesn't actually look into the deals just lets jealous opinion guide them.

It's like SM penalises people who are good at the game ***.

It must have been more than one manager reporting it. Jealousy' date=' thats all it is. Not surprising considering it was Neymar and Ganso involved. I'm actually shocked as it wasn't as unfair as some deals that have not been reversed. Lloris, for example. (No offense, Cheeky. Just an observation)

Edit: Myself and Stuart decided against a two parter of equal amounts for Young and Clichy in fear of the SMFA so Stu had to pay 4M. Always dodgy doing two parters.[/quote']

I don't take offense bud;) I always look to try and rip others off at first:p

However I will say if ANYONE feels any of my deals are 'iffy' then feel free to 'report' the deal and let SMFA decide.

I will say though it does seem extremely harsh that Will2 has had his deals reversed.

This isn't the place for this discussion guys. Take it to the Game Development or Misc section please :)

Sorry Stu, just very annoyed that my deal was reversed, in a supposed 'elite' world that we pay good money to be in, out of sheer jealousy :/

Sorry Stu' date=' just very annoyed that my deal was reversed, in a supposed 'elite' world that we pay good money to be in, out of sheer jealousy :/[/quote']

I wouldn't be that angry at SM, more angry at those that reported it. Think about it this way: if you were the big company would you rather annoy the 2 dealing managers or the many people that reported it?

The SMFA needs work but SM's still very very cheap and they have a lot more members and game worlds to police than they did in the days Nathan remembers.