Gold Championship 160

Stuart H

Re: Gold Championship 160

2081253_com_140pxcrewe.png

After todays loss against Southend, the Crewe Alexandria staff was fast and announced two new players: Michael Schimpelsberger (80) and Ayanda Patosi (75). The first one is 21 years old and was playing at SK Rapid Wien, from Austria, and he is a RB; signed a 3 years contract. The second one is from South Africa, but was playing at Lokeren, from Belgium; he is a CM/AM.

8aca59d214e5c7a0592aec191a3352e17ee3835c.jpg

Ayanda%20Lokeren.jpg

FC-Shakhtar-Donetsk.png

Shakhtar sorted!

Give or take a couple of tiny bits Shakhtar Donetsk are proud to announce that we have our team 'ready' for the new season:

GK LLORIS 92

CB RAFAEL 89, VRSALJKO 84

CB RUIZ 88, SAMBA 88

CB RADU 88, KUCHER 87, SHEVCHUK 85

DM SONG 91 , STEPANENKO 86

MC FERNANDINHO 90, GAI 87

MC HUBSCHMAN 88, TEIXEIRA 87

MR FEGHOULI 87, ILSINHO 87

ML COSTA 88, HOILETT 86

FW ADRIANO 89, DENTINHO 87

FW EDUARDO 89, SELEZNYOV 88

Players in bold could 'possibly' go but I will not be actively selling them as I need the depth.

Got a few good deals imo and am happy with how the squad has changed since the beginning of the GW.

Received a chat message from the Catania manager earlier today ... he asked wether he could buy/loan Pienaar or Krancjar ... i said no since I need the depth ... he said OK good luck ... now :

Catania have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Niko KRANJCAR of 11,000,000.

Sometimes I feel like crying lol

Received a chat message from the Catania manager earlier today ... he asked wether he could buy/loan Pienaar or Krancjar ... i said no since I need the depth ... he said OK good luck ... now :

Sometimes I feel like crying lol

He asked me about buying Givet' date=' I responded the same, about needing the depth, then..

[b']Catania have made an offer to Blackburn Rovers for Gaël GIVET of £8,000,000.[/b]

Does he understand the word no?

He asked me about buying Givet' date=' I responded the same, about needing the depth, then..

[b']Catania have made an offer to Blackburn Rovers for Gaël GIVET of £8,000,000.[/b]

Does he understand the word no?

The deal involving Catania and Niko KRANJCAR of Tottenham Hotspur has been rejected.

Tottenham Hotspur have made a counter offer to Catania for Niko KRANJCAR of 150,000,000.

Catania have made a new offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Niko KRANJCAR of 5,380,000.

Tottenham Hotspur have made a counter offer to Catania for Niko KRANJCAR of 150,000,000.

Catania have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Niko KRANJCAR of 11,000,000.

obviously not lol

The offer for Luka MODRIC of Tottenham Hotspur from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Quite pleased with this ... got no issue with selling Luka as I quite dislike him ... Getting Jolly Lescot who should rise to atleast 90 ... and on top of that I'm getting super Mario who will rise and rise and rise

:D

Parker will be replacing Luka in the midfield :)

Just hoping this deal will go through before tonights match !

Pleasure doing business with you Dai ;)

Quite pleased with this ... got no issue with selling Luka as I quite dislike him ... Getting Jolly Lescot who should rise to atleast 90 ... and on top of that I'm getting super Mario who will rise and rise and rise

Worried about a friendly with little old Shakhtar are you:p

Same here, pal. First PM I sent you were very keen, despite making a few counters. :P

I'm happy with it. I just wish the chat feature wasn't so hit and miss otherwise we would have negotiated it within minutes and not an hour or so.

De Jong still available, would need a striker in a deal. Also, Tevez available still. Would need a replacement or two. Kolo Toure available for a younger model, or maybe a striker.

great deal for U,i would accept same offer:o,i also quite dislike him,anyway guy with 11 millions Tolima will give anyone for that price:D

United Slaughter Sunderland

sad-cat.jpg

The Black Cats left Old Trafford disappointed.

Manchester United 3 - 1 Sunderland

De Gea

Smalling - Jones - Vidic - Clichy

Carrick

Fletcher (1) - Scholes (2A)

Valencia (1) ------- Welbeck (1)

Hernandez (A)

Manchester United kicked off their season with a comfortable win over Sunderland. It took just 8 minutes for the home side to take advantage of the Black Cats brave (or stupid) 3 man defence as Danny Welbeck broke from the wing to run onto a Scholes through-ball and chipped over Gordon with aplomb. Sunderland had the best of the rest of the first half though with David De Gea forced into several good saves. The Spaniard stayed true to form though and it was his error 5 minutes before half-time that gifted Nicklas Bendtner with his first of the season.

United pressed on in the second period and got their reward just after the hour mark when a well worked corner between Scholes and Fletcher left the Scotsman 25 yards out where he curled a delightful effort into the top corner. The Devils confirmed the win in the final minutes when Antonio Valencia poked home after a goalmouth scramble.

In his post-match press conference, manager Stuart H seemed happy with the result citing his pleasure in the maturity shown by some of the younger players with several first team players, including new signings Robin Van Persie, Bacary Sagna and Yaroslav Rakitskiy saved for the midweek SMFA Cup game against Bayer Leverkusen.

He also used the conference to announce a deal struck with Real Madrid. United youngsters Phil Jones, Javier Hernandez and Federico Macheda left Manchester with Brazilian Marcelo and Spaniard José Callejón completing medicals during the game.

This leaves United with the current squad:

De Gea

Sagna, Ferdinand, Vidic, Marcelo

Smalling, Rakitskiy, Evans, Clichy

Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani

Fletcher, Scholes, Anderson, Park

Van Persie, Berbatov

Welbeck, Callejón

with the original United players still available for transfer.

picture.php?albumid=378&pictureid=2785

Recent League Result:

18 Feb - Bolton Wanderers 2-0 Swansea City

Just the start to the season we were hoping for and a very important win for us considering both clubs are expected to feature in the battle for Premiership survival this season. Petrov opened the scoring on the 28th minute with our first goal of the season after heading in a cross from the left. Fabrice Muamba secured the 3 points on the 50th minute when he scored a superb goal from an acute angle.

Upcoming Fixtures:

22 Feb - Newcastle United (A)

25 Feb - Tottenham Hotspur (A)

English Shield Round 1:

20 Feb - Notts County (H)

676.png

Almost ready to take on the world!

After days of negotiations Manchester City are nearly in a position to say they are ready for the season ahead. New Welsh manager, Dai Winston arrived at the club with a bucket-load of domestic honours to his name ready to step up and make City they force they have been threatening to be for the past two seasons.

Winston brought fresh ideas and quickly identified areas of the squad he wasn't happy with and made changes. 'It was tough at first', said Winston on MCFC TV. 'Not many managers were willing to sell the players I was interested in. I'm a firm believer in persisting with negotiations unless you know for certain the other manager isn't interested in anything you have to offer. Luckily, I have luxury of having something most managers would want. Decent players.'

Winston stood firm when stating that the core of the team would be staying. His plans heavily involved Joe Hart, Vincent Kompany, David Silva and Kun Aguero. All still remain at the club despite some interest from big clubs.

Players leaving or that have left City are; Edin Dzeko, Samir Nasri, Gael Clichy, Owen Hargreaves,Gunnar Nielsen, Michael Johnson, Stuart Taylor, Mario Balotelli and Joleon Lescott. Adam Johnson is soon to leave the club also.

City's new manager admitted that he didn't want to lose some of the players he has but he is more than happy with the players coming in to replace them.

Players joining City are:

3515_1316459807.jpg

Ezequiel Garay

19206_1317597961.jpg

Claudio Marchisio

1933_1319553730.jpg

Ashley Young

34821.jpg

Nicolas Gaitan

17346.jpg

Alessandro Matri

4336_1322365266.jpg

Luka Modric

16625_1316915836.jpg

It has also been rumoued that Silvestre Varela is Manchester bound after tomorrows SMFA Cup ties.

Other youngsters to have joined City are: Marcel Ziegl, Nicolai Larsen, Jiri Mares, Marco Meilinger, Martin Hurka and Aissa Mandi.