Gold Championship 160

Stuart H

Re: Gold Championship 160

After battering Elohim earlier in the day in the 'France v Rest of the world' discussion;)' date=' my Shakhtar team went to WHL for tonights friendly and battered his team:p.

We absolutely dominated Spurs and should have won by 3 or 4 BUT - we drew 0-0 with Lloris being the 'Motm':confused::rolleyes:

Go figure.[/quote']

Oh yeah ... you smashed me bad yeah

:P I crawled away from that debate :D Was the most fun I've ever had on these forums :D

Joined SM back in 2008 but after seeing a few screenshots on facebook, I've made my grand return. Started a few games with Marseille and Madrid, and couldn't help myself from going gold and started one with my club, Tranmere Rovers.

Few loan and free agent signings and a reasonable home win vs Wycombe to start the season. They took the lead on 29 minutes before big Enoch equalized and an own goal won the game although we were the better team. Trying to fit in one or two more pieces of the puzzle and have a hopefully straightforward tie against Forest Green in the shield. One of the loanees and disco got injured unfortunately so may need to bring in one or two more faces.

The offer for Viktor NORING of Trelleborgs FF from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Tobias SANA of IFK Göteborg from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

SWEDES

:eek: I'm happy :P

FC-Shakhtar-Donetsk.png

Did a few little bits last night, getting rid of some deadwood and also bringing in Nile Ranger 82 from Newcastle.

Squad is now set for the season and looking forward to hosting Dermo's Chelsea at the 'Donbass' tonight.

GK LLORIS 92

CB RAFAEL 89, VRSALJKO 84

CB RUIZ 88, SAMBA 88

CB RADU 88, KRYVTSOV 82

DM SONG 91 , STEPANENKO 86

MC FERNANDINHO 90, ALAN PATRICK 80

MC HUBSCHMAN 88, TEIXEIRA 87

MR EDUARDO 89, FEGHOULI 87,

ML COSTA 88, HOILETT 86

FW ADRIANO 89, DENTINHO 87

FW SELEZNYOV 88, RANGER 82

Not looking to sell any more players but by all means feel free to chuck a bid or two my way;)

SMFA Cup 'Scorecast' - selected matches:

Shakhtar Donestsk v Chelsea

Shakhtar host Chelsea at the Donbass tonight in the opening match of group C. Shakhtar come into this game on the back of a morale boosting 0-1 win in the 'Donestsk derby' and will be looking to keep up their 100% clean sheet record in their 3 matches so far.

Shakhtar played a mixture of first teamers and reserves on Saturday so we will still see a decent team put out from them.

Chelsea are without the injured Didier Drogba and come into this match on the back of a disappointing 1-1 draw at Villa Park. The likes of Mata and Mertesacker can expect to start tonight after being 'rested' for the Villa game.

Chelsea are clear favourites for group C and Shakhtar will be aiming for second. I feel that a close game will see both sides leave with a point.

Shakhtar Donetsk 1-1 Chelsea

Juventus v Barcelona

Group A kicks off in Turin as favourites Barcelona travle to Juventus. Juventus demolished Chievo 3-0 on Saturday with Pirlo running the show. Unfortunately for Juve Pirlo is injured and as they played their first team in the league match, it looks to be a mixture of reserves and youth that will take on Barca. Could this be the Juve manager admitting defeat in this match before it has even kicked off?

Barcelona played their first 11 against Valencia in a topsy turvy 4-3 opening day win. Their defensive deficiencies will be a worry for their manager, but he will be more than satisfied with his sides attacking prowess.

Barca's 2nd string is better than Juve's so I expect a solid opening day win on their way to the trophy.

Juventus 2-3 Barcelona

Arsenal v Valencia

After Barca away comes Arsenal away for Valencia - a tricky start for a club looking to get off to a good start. They put in a good effort at the Nou camp and were unlucky in losing 3-4. New signing Benoit Pedretti will come into the side as Valencia put their 2nd string out at the Emirates

Arsenal started the season with a gritty performance as their 10 men held Wigan to a draw at the DW stadium.

With so much transfer activity going on at Arsenal, it is expected that the 'new' team will take some time to gel and that could work in Valencia's favour. Yet again it is another side who will be playing the 2nd string (whatever that is with Arsenal at the moment ;-) ).

I feel that Valencia may just have too much for Arsenal tonight and have a good chance of snatching a 'shock' victory.

Arsenal 1-2 Valencia

FC Porto v Bayern Munich

Porto started the season with a comfortable 0-4 victory at Maritimo. However despite having the best side in Portugal they decided to start their first team on the day, possibly feeling that their 2nd string wasn't strong enough to beat Maritimo???????????????

Rolando is definately out having picked up an injury.

Bayern opened the season with a gritty 1-0 win away to Stuttgart, again playing their first team. A lack of transfer activity at Bayern has enabled stability in the squad which should bear them in good stead for the season ahead.

Was going to plump for a draw in this match but with FC Porto's players morale at an all time low, due to being regularly touted to other clubs, I feel that Bayern will grab the points.

FC Porto 0-2 Bayern Munich

SMFA Shield 'Scorecast'

michel_platini.jpg

Seeing as this smug muppet is the only one who gives two Shakhts (see what I did there ;-) ) about this competition then I am not either.

Not even 'CristianoBalotelli' would crow about winning this waste of space competition.

*Disclaimer: I reserve the right to rename this comeptition the 'best in the world ever', when I fail to qualify for the SMFA cup next year and so have to make do with this piece of rubbish ;-)

SMFA Shield 'Scorecast'

michel_platini.jpg

Seeing as this smug muppet is the only one who gives two Shakhts (see what I did there ;-) ) about this competition then I am not either.

Not even 'CristianoBalotelli' would crow about winning this waste of space competition.

*Disclaimer: I reserve the right to rename this comeptition the 'best in the world ever'' date=' when I fail to qualify for the SMFA cup next year and so have to make do with this piece of rubbish ;-)[/quote']

manager of Tolima said that he expects resignation of Shakthars manager,if he dont win any trophy with such squad,that would be only right thing to do:D,specially if he dont qualify for SMFA spots with such poor competition in Ukraine:p

manager of Tolima said that he expects resignation of Shakthars manager' date='if he dont win any trophy with such squad,that would be only right thing to do:D,specially if he dont qualify for SMFA spots with such poor competition in Ukraine:p[/quote']

He wont resign ... he's too scared of the fluffy one ...

The 'Chat' only seems to be playing up for me in 160.

In 113 it is working fine.

Anyone else experiencing it working in other gw's but not this one?

(have reported as a bug and anm awaiting a reply).

Yeah. Noticed that was the case a few days ago. Very frustrating.

Some people really need a wake up call tbh.

OGC Nice manager informs the paper that EVERYONE FOR CASH - So I make a cash bid for a certain player and he counters me Eduardo for god sake!!!

Dont advertise players for cash if you want part/ex you silly fool.

Also Heiko Westermann listed for £20m. Very nice. BUT NOT WHEN THE £20M OFFER IS COUNTERED FOR DOUGLAS COSTA :mad::mad::mad::mad:

If you want cash - accept cash.

Otherwise shut the hell up!:mad::mad::mad:

The offer for Gaúcho RONALDINHO of Flamengo from Galatasaray SK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My first big signing, the 31 year old will be a stand out player in Turkish football, it is not only a name for me the 90 is still playing for Brazil so happy to splash my cash too bring him in. (19M)

I am not selling anyone for cash people so please do not bid on my 88's and 89's with cash offers.

4-0 first game, happy with that!

Oleksandr KUCHER has completed his move to Crystal Palace from Shakhtar for £6,500,000

New starting CB

The offer for Guilherme NEGUEBA of Flamengo from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Some back up for the AM/Wing

Shakhtar have made an offer to Flamengo for Vágner LOVE of £26' date='000,000.

The offer for Vágner LOVE of Flamengo from Shakhtar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... [/b']

Nice - a 27 year old 90 rated striker.

Quite happy with this deal to be honest:p

My first big signing' date=' the 31 year old will be a stand out player in Turkish football, it is not only a name for me the 90 is still playing for Brazil so happy to splash my cash too bring him in. (19M)

I am not selling anyone for cash people so please do not bid on my 88's and 89's with cash offers.

4-0 first game, happy with that![/quote']

Don't be too happy ... seeing as the flamengo manager has 15 bids accepted with a 34 player squad

:rolleyes: