bale for mata

zoze

bale for mata  

1. 1.

• Bale
    • Mata

i have bale and the other manager made me an offer for him, cash offer, i responded with mata +15mill.he made me a counter offer for a straight swap. What do you think? personally i believe that bale will hit 92 till the end of the season for sure mata probably will stay at 92, so they will have the same rating and to be honest i am a big fan of bale.who has the biggest potential of these two?also other wingers/am in my team are young/gotze/nene/bastos/reus/herrera and probably i will manage to buy valencia

Re: bale for mata

Well i think there isn't a lot between them. Neither will go much higher than the other rating wise on SM. Very different styles of play, Bale direct powerful and fast. Mata less direct, technique you'd expect from a Spanish star. It is really personal preference. I prefer Mata, just my opinion but i suppose he is already rated a bit higher and has the better NT so can play in euro and WCs.

No doubt mata is a more matured player than bale..but bale is very young and has the potential to be a much better player than mata..bale for me is a nuclear war head..a very explosive player and a gamble..mata might end up his career at chelsea but bale is heavily linked with barca..let aside barca every club in the world wants him! Bale will at some point of time leave spurs soon and if he signs for a team like barca he will have the potential to be 95+ the kind of player he is..Barca are still in need of a dani alves on the left and guardiola knows bale's the man. However some people here might go for mata simply because they admire mata more than bale or are chelsea fans and blah blah but there is absolutely no doubt that bale is the better bet out of the two, atleast on SM ;)

Don't think any longer and keep bale :))..ofcourse the other manager's not that stupid to give away mata for bale if bale wasnt a better bargain on sm..

P. S. Though i agree mata has the edge over bale in real life for now, but bale is definitely your bet on SM :)

Bale is showing class in the prem this season. But, i think Mata is far more consistent. Bale can be explosive at his best, but he tends to fade in games too.

recent example vs Liverpool where he had little impact at all.

I think he will struggle to reach 95+. Barcelona are admirers, but Alba is at the forefront for them by all accounts and they would probably prefer the Spanish connection. Mata is very consistent. Even when Chelsea are poor he plays to a good standard. He has attributes to rise higher 94/95 peak probably, also as stated he has better NT, so he won't be held back in that respect.

ok after a short conversion with the other manager and cause the chairman doesn't allowing us to do 20+mata for bale, he told me that i can take anyone of hs team under 10mill. i proposed to get alcantara for his current price 9mill. if he's going to accept my demand i will do the deal + mata swap for bale. what you think?

ok after a short conversion with the other manager and cause the chairman doesn't allowing us to do 20+mata for bale' date=' he told me that i can take anyone of hs team under 10mill. i proposed to get alcantara for his current price 9mill. if he's going to accept my demand i will do the deal + mata swap for bale. what you think?[/quote']

If you're getting Bale and Thiago then I'd say it's a great deal.

i am also a big fan of bale and i think he's a better player than mata but i also think that alcantara has a lot of potential and it would be a bargain buy if i take him for only 9mill.

That is true, although I'm far from convinced about Thiago at present. The more I see him for Barca the more he seems to disappoint me, he makes daft mistakes in every game, gives the ball away a lot, tackles himself from trying to be too clever on the ball and just tries to impress too much.

No doubt he will in time become a great player but he really needs to learn from Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta and realise that the game can be played beautifully yet in a simple manner.

i am also a big fan of bale and i think he's a better player than mata but i also think that alcantara has a lot of potential and it would be a bargain buy if i take him for only 9mill.

Definitely do the deal if you get Thiago as well. I agree to an extent with dancpoli that he does give the ball away more easily than some of his teammates, but he is in great hands and has the coaching and experience around him to nurture his talents. I have no doubt he will become a great player, particularly once he irons out these imperfections (which he certainly can).

ok after a short conversion with the other manager and cause the chairman doesn't allowing us to do 20+mata for bale' date=' he told me that i can take anyone of hs team under 10mill. i proposed to get alcantara for his current price 9mill. if he's going to accept my demand i will do the deal + mata swap for bale. what you think?[/quote']

Yeah mate..go ahead..Mata+Thiago for bale?cracking deal though.

Id do Mata straight swap for Bale :D.