David Silva - Sell?

Richard L

Hello.

David Silva 94 is obviously a top class player in real life. Unfortunately for me his record at the moment is 2 goals (in one Cup Game) and 0 assists in 11 appearances.

Malaga (external club) have offered 27.4 million for him which I'm tempting to accept and invest in the squad.

So the question is; should I sell him or hold on to him?

Re: David Silva - Sell?

Hello.

David Silva 94 is obviously a top class player in real life. Unfortunately for me his record at the moment is 2 goals (in one Cup Game) and 0 assists in 11 appearances.

Malaga (external club) have offered 27.4 million for him which I'm tempting to accept and invest in the squad.

No no no no no! Do not sell him

Hello.

if you want to sell silva

sell him for high price and try to get muller or fabregas. in my opnion muller is better than silva.

it's your wish i would recommend to sell silva and get muller and if you already got muller, than don't sell silva

if you want to sell silva

sell him for high price and try to get muller or fabregas. in my opnion muller is better than silva.

it's your wish i would recommend to sell silva and get muller and if you already got muller' date=' than don't sell silva[/quote']

That's not great advice, Silva is a far better player than Muller.

That's not great advice, Silva is a far better player than Muller

yeah i know silva is better than muller but you should look at the age

David SILVA

age- 26

rating-94

Thomas MULLER

age-22

rating-93

so in future muller rating will go up and in my opnion when muller reach 26 his rating will at least be 95

yeah i know silva is better than muller but you should look at the age

David SILVA

age- 26

rating-94

Thomas MULLER

age-22

rating-93

so in future muller rating will go up and in my opnion when muller reach 26 his rating will at least be 95

So what rating do you predict Silva to be in 4 years time? Ratings don't just rise with age...

So what rating do you predict Silva to be in 4 years time? Ratings don't just rise with age...

i think silva will go up by the next 2 years and then he will go down

i think age make a very big difference with rating, when a player gets older it rating will drop, for example Michael BALLACK. when ballack was younger his rating was high and now his rating is droping

i think age make a very big difference with rating' date=' when a player gets older it rating will drop, for example Michael BALLACK. when ballack was younger his rating was high and now his rating is droping[/quote']

Ballack is 35!! How can you compare his age to that of David Silva? In 4 years time Silva will still be a top player in football. Ballack was useless while he was at Chelsea, his rating has dropped because he is an average player these days

Hello.

Change his posistion in the squad mate try in another place he will get better ive got darren bent rated 90 in one of my teams in div 2 he was terrible before i signed him getting 5 goals in 30 odd apps last 3 years he has got about 20 in 36,hes got 18 in 22 already for me this season,Silva will perform just need to change your formation or team about try him on the oppersite side of the formation works for me i swap gotze and hazard on the wings everygame and they get about 8's

Ballack is 35!! How can you compare his age to that of David Silva? In 4 years time Silva will still be a top player in football. Ballack was useless while he was at Chelsea' date=' his rating has dropped because he is an average player these days[/quote']

couldn't agrre more with all your comments. in another topic i also wrote before few days that i hear many people speaking about the age of silva, i'm going to write again the same!!!he's only 26 guys at least 4~5 years he will be at top and i can see him reaching 96, as for muller he's a very good player but to be honest nowhere near silva this moment.

i think age make a very big difference with rating' date=' when a player gets older it rating will drop, for example Michael BALLACK. when ballack was younger his rating was high and now his rating is droping[/quote']

You really need to learn a little more about this game imo ;)

Anyways OT: Keep Silva. Even if Silva only scored 2 goals, that's still 2 more goals than 27.4M can score for you ;)

And I doubt that money can buy you anyone better than Silva, who's one of the very best players in the EPL this season.

Oh and btw, what's his average rating over all matches? If its above 7 its good enough, if he doesn't score that much it doesn't mean that he's playing well for you (teams need players who pass the ball around, guide the match).