Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last !

Yeah' date=' he does....

It is still early September as only 7 days in.......

Adam is a pretty busy bloke so I understand why it aint been done yet....

If it comes to it then I will have a chat with him and give my services to run the comp whenever Adam needs me..... Or whenever he is not available rather...Only because I'm sad and don't have a life really so have all the time in the world to do it (Well, nearly anyway) lol[/quote']

Didn't he say it would be done last weekend? :)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! August Forum Awards ! Forumer of the month ! The biggy, the one everyone wants goes to Leigh. Leigh contributes to the foru

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! Shels - pull your head in son, your posts aren't always quality either mate! Tom - I think being gracious in defeat is a grand

Yeah i will ! i will send out messages to the current panel members and two potential ones. I will do this over the weekend' date=' so early september :)![/quote']

can you apply to be a panal member or do u just send out pm's to who u and othes want cos i woint mind been one :D

I would have hoped to be acknoledged this month 4 newbie.

Only problem is dont think 2 many people like me.

i think you should be acknowledged for NOTM. Cant think of any other candidates off the top of my head. And the ones that dont like you are probably the ones that nobody else likes either. good luck in NOTM anyway.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

i think you should be acknowledged for NOTM. Cant think of any other candidates off the top of my head. And the ones that dont like you are probably the ones that nobody else likes either. good luck in NOTM anyway.

philip ngueyen is a newcomer. can't think of any others that post decent stuff though.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

ohhh thanks' date='no praise there then.

i wasnt expecting much from u though.[/quote']

I'm sorry but thats gone totally over my head. You can't expect everyone to praise your posts all the time.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I agree with Pompeyboy. I'm sure you know why' date=' Henharrier. :rolleyes:[/quote']

...because you hate my guts ?

I think you've missed my point everyone. All I was doing was agreeing with beardo by saying pompey boy is a good poster (albeit by trying to put everything I say down...) and philip ngueyen is a good newby too.

Is that clear enough ? Wasn't intended to be a sarcastic comment , just in case someone thought it was (which will be more than likely and will get at least 2 irate replies.).

Re: Forumer of the Month!

It is now the 13th September, 45 mins from the 14th September and still no awards. I respect that Mr Adamski has been busy but if this is the case then someone should surely stand in his place even if it is just for a month.

Having done something very similar to this a few years back' date=' I know how difficult it is for Adam to be on the dot with this thing. My best advice is to not pressure him. Just be patient and in time, he'll do it. :)[/quote']

No disrespect to Adam or anything however if it's for a month it needs to be done at the end of the month not halfway through the next month. As beardo said if he can't do it maybe somebody could take his place for at least one month. I understand the time issues though, don't get me wrong. That's my opinion.

It is now the 13th September' date=' 45 mins from the 14th September and still no awards. I respect that Mr Adamski has been busy but if this is the case then someone should surely stand in his place even if it is just for a month.[/quote']

Mate, chill out.... No need to time the month or anything silly like that....

Its been the case previously that months have gone past with no awards.... Nobody used to moan back then though, people just got one with it and didn't need praise from anyone....

If your that bothered that you want someone to tell you well done for your work, I will do it....

" Well done" :rolleyes:

There ya go.....

If Adam's busy then hes busy, he started the competition so its up to him if he wants someone to run it for him or even bother to do it himself.... Personally, I think he is the only person really that should do it but as I have said, I will run it if he wishes....

I'm not goping to bug him though as its not the only thing that matters in his life, like it seems it is to some.....

Just keep doing what your doing and maybe he will have time next month and we will have a joint months award....

Sorry for the wee rant :o

Mate' date=' chill out.... No need to time the month or anything silly like that....

Its been the case previously that months have gone past with no awards.... Nobody used to moan back then though, people just got one with it and didn't need praise from anyone....

If your that bothered that you want someone to tell you well done for your work, I will do it....

There ya go.....

If Adam's busy then hes busy, he started the competition so its up to him if he wants someone to run it for him or even bother to do it himself.... Personally, I think he is the only person really that should do it but as I have said, I will run it [b']if he wishes[/b]....

I'm not goping to bug him though as its not the only thing that matters in his life, like it seems it is to some.....

Just keep doing what your doing and maybe he will have time next month and we will have a joint months award....

Which was the point I was going to make, but Dai got here first. :)

Mate' date=' chill out.... No need to time the month or anything silly like that....

There ya go.....

If Adam's busy then hes busy, he started the competition so its up to him if he wants someone to run it for him or even bother to do it himself.... Personally, I think he is the only person really that should do it but as I have said, I will run it [b']if he wishes[/b]....

OMG, i was just suggesting that something happened. It is so annoying on the forum because so many people just think everything is abuse or being nasty to someone. Half the posts that anyone does on the forum, the mods go on the page and tell them something they did wrong in their post which really isn't needed. This is the sort of thing that makes me want to quit the forum because it is just so annoying being continously targeted. Why cant you mods just leave it for once!:mad:

Dai and Lee' date=' thankyou, and btw sept 13 was my birthday sorry i couldnt rush to your aid. . . . . . .

Dai can you do August, or we could do a joint august and september one at the end of the month :)

Fancy doing with me you two ? just incase im busy :D this month has been hectic[/quote']

I'm all for a three-way. :D