Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last !

I had to laugh..

'Forumer of the month - new' date=' improved and this time it will last!'

In brackets I should put (for 3 months) after it

Does the winner want their user title changing to ' xxx forumer of the month ' when the winner has been calculated.[/quote']

I suppose thats up to the mods on here :rolleyes:

and 3 months is a good number . . .. . :P

As i said, the shortlist will be sent on thursday the day before i go on holiday then when i come back after a week , ill say the winner.

For this month id appriciate any help from the panel in terms of contenders because im struggling for newb of the month :confused: ( pm me if possible )

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! August Forum Awards ! Forumer of the month ! The biggy, the one everyone wants goes to Leigh. Leigh contributes to the foru

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! Shels - pull your head in son, your posts aren't always quality either mate! Tom - I think being gracious in defeat is a grand

I reckon their should be an "Aussie of the Month" award :D But theirs Probebrly only 5 aussies on the forum, i know who would be the perfect person, ill give you a clue, his name has something to do with the award ;):D

I reckon their should be an "Aussie of the Month" award :D But theirs Probebrly only 5 aussies on the forum' date=' i know who would be the perfect person, ill give you a clue, his name has something to do with the award [/quote']

Hmm... hard question their.... is it oobee? :P

I think when people say "ah please vote for me,cos i am da best :D " they will never get picked because they are licking people's a***. So stop guys and whatever you say will not change the panel's decision.:)

Mr.Adamski's Forum Awards - June

Newb of the month ! :)

With a fairly impressive post count ( not condoning spam or power posting ;) ) and most of his posts are constructive this months Newb of the month is Sparky

Forumer of the month !

This was close battle between to great forumers. The winner has just recently returned to the beloved forum and Havoc wins this months award.

Best thread

My personal favourite was the GC7 thread in which a few forumers feathers were ruffled by a prank. However the winner was the Henry to Barcelona thead by HKPHOOEY

So teb, alan, raz or some one with power ! :) can you possible put that under there user names :)

Well done and congratulations

PS im writing this from tenerife waiting for my flight home

Just noticed this thread lol. Nice one Adam, seems you are doing an exciting thing for the forum...about time :P Only joking mate! Seems a good addition, hope you can keep it going unlike Lee 'Pie man' and Appollo 'Creed' :P

I remember winning Appollo's one and only forumer of the month that he dished out, i felt so honoured, and to make things better Teb put **April's Forumer of The Month** in my name :D

Also a big congratulations to the winners of the June awards :)

Thanks Adam, assuming the other guys haven't done it I will change their usernames for the rest of July.

One request... can we in future have info on WHY these people were given their awards? I think this would be good, assuming the people voting bothered to give reasons like I did.

Thanks Adam' date=' assuming the other guys haven't done it I will change their usernames for the rest of July.

[b']One request... can we in future have info on WHY these people were given their awards? I think this would be good, assuming the people voting bothered to give reasons like I did[/b].

hold on teb, im sure many if not everyone voted and DID give reasons why, i did for sure, and have been told by a couple of people that they have too.

so im sure when Adams back from his hols, he can paste whats been said from the pms, or give the general jist of what was said, and then show why these guys and this thread won :)

hold on teb' date=' im sure many if not everyone voted and DID give reasons why, i did for sure, and have been told by a couple of people that they have too.

so im sure when Adams back from his hols, he can paste whats been said from the pms, or give the general jist of what was said, and then show why these guys and this thread won :)[/quote']

i know i did :), well done those that won

hold on teb' date=' im sure many if not everyone voted and DID give reasons why, i did for sure, and have been told by a couple of people that they have too.

so im sure when Adams back from his hols, he can paste whats been said from the pms, or give the general jist of what was said, and then show why these guys and this thread won :)[/quote']i assume from the 'hold on' i sounded like I was having a go at Adam or something, or sounded impatient, didn't mean to come across like that, just mentioned it in case it was an oversight or deliberate omission by Adam. :)

EDIT: Usertitles of the winners all amended now! :)

Was I the only one that didn't go into detail about why I voted :confused:

I thought it was pretty obvious, I thought that the person that I voted for the person I thought was the best newcomer, the person I thought contributed the most to the forum this month and the thread I thought was the best this month :)

Well if I'm asked again next month I will go into more detail, although this month only 1 of the people I voted for actually won :rolleyes:

Mr.Adamski's Forum Awards - June

Newb of the month ! :)

With a fairly impressive post count ( not condoning spam or power posting ;) ) and most of his posts are constructive this months Newb of the month is Sparky

Forumer of the month !

This was close battle between to great forumers. The winner has just recently returned to the beloved forum and Havoc wins this months award.

Best thread

My personal favourite was the GC7 thread in which a few forumers feathers were ruffled by a prank. However the winner was the Henry to Barcelona thead by HKPHOOEY

So teb' date=' alan, raz or some one with power ! :) can you possible put that under there user names :)

Well done and congratulations

PS im writing this from tenerife waiting for my flight home[/quote']

Is the best thread award given by how many reply? Because if it is then that's not winning the best thread award really is it? I would have thought the best thread award would have gone to an original thread, if you know what i mean, not just how many replied.

Is the best thread award given by how many reply? Because if it is then that's not winning the best thread award really is it? I would have thought the best thread award would have gone to an original thread' date=' if you know what i mean, not just how many replied.[/quote']

no, people vote for the best thread too, not just how many people reply, its about what they liked best in the past month.

Glad you like it!

Was thinking about maybe adding some form of rep boost to anyone who wins an award' date=' but would like some opinions on this.[/quote']

Ya definatly but once the Competition for the awards are fair & no personal injustice's are handed out, i dont see why not.