• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last !

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! August Forum Awards ! Forumer of the month ! The biggy, the one everyone wants goes to Leigh. Leigh contributes to the foru

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! Shels - pull your head in son, your posts aren't always quality either mate! Tom - I think being gracious in defeat is a grand

• 3 weeks later...

Although running slightly late due to the horrific amount of shifts im currently working ' date=' nominations will be sent out this week for July[/quote']

Had an idea for next month's that you could maybe add :)

There's an award for every section, so Match Reports forumer of the month, Misc forumer of the month etc.

Dunno if it would work, just thought it might make them better :)

Had an idea for next month's that you could maybe add :)

There's an award for every section' date=' so Match Reports forumer of the month, Misc forumer of the month etc.

Dunno if it would work, just thought it might make them better :)[/quote']

Thats not a shabby idea, but i wouldnt have time for that and would need to ask people to help me. and this is my gory to bask in so im not gonna do that :P

Ill have a think about it though :)

JULY RESULTS

Newb of the month !

It was a close call between two newbs in what turned out to be a quiet month for newbies to the forum. However with informative posts that clearly he took time and effort on, Big Al the Punters Pal bags Newb of the month mainly due to his great posts on the Rangers thread. Which he himself created. Made a few witty comments, was polite and nice :)

Rangers thread - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=12301&highlight=official+rangers+thread

Forumer of the month !

This is th big one, It came down again between to Forumers. But Insider just edged it. teb came in a close second but due to his fantastic reports on under 21 football, which showed great dedication, time , effort and thought he came out on top. His posts were off the highest caliber and it would be nice if all of us could do posts like these from time to time.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/s...ghlight=report

Thread Of the month !

Last but my know means least is the thread of the month. This month was slightly unusual as the panel could choose there top two threads. With more votes than any of the others ( obviously thats why it won ) Robin Van Persie Vs Fernando Torres created by pro_evo This Thread won due to the fantastic and consistent debating that occurred on the thread bringing several forumers points of view into the equation. With some great points being made it was always going to be a contender.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=11900

Thanks you have been a wonderful audience ! im your host Adamski and i hope you enjoyed the show :D

Insiders reports on the under 21 games were incredible, great scouting and looking out for young talent, time and effort second to none, he throughly deserves "forumer of the month" just for that alone (which he did :) ).

The Torres/RVP debate was a great debate, personally i enjoyed the battle with nav, Mr. Williams, Dan Payne, timsamsom, Sparky, etc... :)

Nobody was backing down on that one. :)

Great work Adam, if i haven't already said so, for keeping this thread alive (where i believe others have failed). :D

• 1 month later...

IM LATE I KNOW !!!

and im sorry but with Uni coming up my mind has been else where. Thanks to Leigh for reminding me.

With Fraser gone, and Nav and Lee not on regulary atm. Im going to have a make shift board of judges this month. they will shortly recieve there PM's and as soon as i get the results. you will know

August Forum Awards !

Forumer of the month !

The biggy, the one everyone wants goes to Leigh. Leigh contributes to the forum with advice, help , a bit of banter and well though out posts which he put effort into. Leigh is known to be straight talking, and is liked by everyone. Well worthy of Augusts award ! congrats Leigh mate

Newb of the month !

This one was also a very one sided event. The winner of Newb of the month is Sir Metz. He won the accolade for his high quality posts and the effort into his threads, such an example would be his thread mon formations.

Thread of the month !

This went to the Threads created by Fraser concerning the issue surrounding loans from external and unmanaged clubs. Although i usually show a link, they were removed so i cant. But if you didnt read them . . . you missed out :eek:;)