• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last !

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! August Forum Awards ! Forumer of the month ! The biggy, the one everyone wants goes to Leigh. Leigh contributes to the foru

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! Shels - pull your head in son, your posts aren't always quality either mate! Tom - I think being gracious in defeat is a grand

• 4 weeks later...

Adam has internet problems' date=' having recently started university I think so give the guy time :P

No doubt when he is on regularly again he will continue with this :)[/quote']

Good to know. Poor Adam. Thanks George.

P.S. George, when did you become a Chat Mod and how do you become a Chat Mod? B);):D

There is an award for Newbie of the month, If so you should apply, but this is forumer of the month.

I would of applied myself, but I dont see anything big I have done last month except post quite alot, and I dont want to seem 'Big Headed' or anything. However, if the judges think I deserve it, who am I to disagree :D

But, I thoroughly think Baseball Furie should win. As he said, he got 4000 posts last week, and he has been on, everytime Im on, I see him on.

I also think Havoc could be a nominee (mind my spelling), hes been on very much, has been helping people and hes back to negative reping people, and thats not a bad thing, it makes people aware of what they have done wrongly :D

I am on the panel along with a few other senior members of the forum. We submit our suggestions to adam as nominees and then once the nominees are chosen, we then choose who we think should win each award! The forumer with the most votes for each award......wins it!:D

Adam hasn't been on for a while due to not having internet access but i'm sure when he gets back up and running we can do Septembers awards (and October's if nescessary)!

Thanks goodness for that!

I've been reading your posts and the majority of them are very accurate!

Thanks a lot Luigi. I think I'm probably the only nominee for September because I can't think of any other people who have done well and joined in September. :D;):P