Guest lola-1988

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last !

thanks guys i appreciate it il have to work hard to keep the title i suppose

thanks for choosing me i feel as you do honoured that im the one receiving it

xxx

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! August Forum Awards ! Forumer of the month ! The biggy, the one everyone wants goes to Leigh. Leigh contributes to the foru

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! Shels - pull your head in son, your posts aren't always quality either mate! Tom - I think being gracious in defeat is a grand

No but Rep Points go towards Another one

Read on the Forum how Rep Points/POWER works ;)

Never knew, thanks anyways but I saw Sam (Wainwright) post that getting the forumer of the month gives him another green box. Do you know how many you need (Rep points) because Leigh has less rep than you and has more boxes and I think there are a few examples of that too.

Never knew' date=' thanks anyways but I saw Sam (Wainwright) post that getting the forumer of the month gives him another green box. Do you know how many you need (Rep points) because Leigh has less rep than you and has more boxes and I think there are a few examples of that too.[/quote']

Thats ws beacuse every 100 rep points you get a "Green Box" & he was on 50-99 Points ;)

Does he Now UMM.. :D

If you read hopw the whole systyme works you will understand, many factors including not least how long you been here 1 green box per 1 year, every 100 rep points ecte ct

I am on the panel along with a few other senior members of the forum. We submit our suggestions to adam as nominees and then once the nominees are chosen' date=' we then choose who we think should win each award! The forumer with the most votes for each award......wins it!:D

Adam hasn't been on for a while due to not having internet access but i'm sure when he gets back up and running we can do Septembers awards (and October's if nescessary)![/quote']

Leigh, you are correct matey. The uni have made a mess of it, but we have been told that they are fitting the routers, apparently from monday just gone. So it shouldnt be to long before im back and this will be up and running again !

Thats ws beacuse every 100 rep points you get a "Green Box" & he was on 50-99 Points ;)

Does he Now UMM.. :D

If you read hopw the whole systyme works you will understand' date=' many factors including not least how long you been here 1 green box per 1 year, every 100 rep points ecte ct[/quote']

i've never won forumer of the month it's just i been doing alot to get repped at the minute and gained around 120 rep points in 3 weeks :D

Leigh' date=' you are correct matey. The uni have made a mess of it, but we have been told that they are fitting the routers, apparently from monday just gone. So it shouldnt be to long before im back and this will be up and running again ![/quote']

Adam, hope you get the internet thing is fixed fast and I can see you are online now and hope you get the thing in soon too.

Hope you do well in university Adam. :D

• 1 month later...

Ok, Adam has had internet problems and cannot get on regularly so he has asked me to take this over for a couple of months till he is sorted. I will be announcing winners for November in the next week but first I need a panel to consult with. Any volunteers? PM me!

All of the nominations for forumer of the month are in and the winners will be announced shortly. The panel is George EC_MU, Matt Jenkins, Mark 1978 and Dan Payne, plus me of course. I am of course only running this at Adam's request for a couple of months while he gets his internet access sorted and normal service will resume when he does.

I will post each panel members nominations for each category!

Plus after discussions with Teb I am pleased to announce a new category this month! The category is Scout of the Month! The reason for adding this is down to the number of quality scouts we now have on the forum and to recognise their hard work. Good Luck to all!

Here are the nominees, each nomination counts the same....

first of all George's...

forumer of the month:

1. shels

2. leamington steve

3. leigh

noob of the month:

1. xSteve

2. BHBLManager

3. Stevie G

scout of the month:

1. Insider

2. Luke lufc

3. Bestpay

Now Mark's.....

Forumer of the month -

1. BestPay

2. Alan crazy Bones Neller

3. Sparky

Noob of the month -

1. Alonso2007

2. REDDEVILFC

3. BHBLManager

Scount of the month -

1. Insider

2. JamesGaller

3. premiership

Now Dan's.....

Member of the month:

1. Shelbourne

2. Teb

3. Leigh

Noob of the month:

1. Mr. How

2. Elliotick

3. Steve

Scout of the month:

1. Bestpay

2. Kgosser

3. Lukelufc

Now Matt's......

Forumer of the month:

1. Leamingtonsteve

2. Leigh

3. Craigjohnson

Noob of the month:

1. XSteve

2. inter4ever

3. BHBLmanager

Scout of the month:

1. Bestpay

2. Lukelufc

3. insider

And finally mine.......

Forumer of the Month:-

1. Craigjohnson

2. Herbythelovebug

3. Greig Spence

Noob of the Month:-

1. Tom Owen

2. Thenaughtyforty

3. xSteve

Scout of the Month:-

1. Bestpay

2. Insider

3. Lukelufc

Also, each month there is a thread of the month that is chosen, usually by Adam but for now by me....This month that thread is:-

Rep Point Boom - this thread got just about every forumer talking about the issue and was a thouoghly enjoyable read for most people. It had its controversy and some excellent debates. Basically it was the sort of thread that needs to happen more on this forum!

So the winners are......

Forumer of the month = with 3 nominations Leigh

Noob of the month = with 4 nominations xSteve

Scout of the month = a 3 way tie with 4 votes each between Insider, Lukelufc and Bestpay - I will leave this a tie as you all deserve it!

[/b]Scout of the month = a 3 way tie with 4 votes each between Insider' date=' Lukelufc and Bestpay[/b'] - I will leave this a tie as you all deserve it!

LMFAO!!!

Thanks for the votes, nice to know our posts are appreciated! :D

Congrats Leigh, you deserve it. Also congrats to xSteve and insider and bestpay!

Shels - pull your head in son, your posts aren't always quality either mate! :D

Tom - I think being gracious in defeat is a grand attribute, try to develop it - should serve you well in years to come. ;)

Personally, like Leigh (congrats to you btw and all the other winners and nominees) I think that some forumers are placing far too much importance on these awards, not to mention that some forumers have been eating 'high self-esteem capsules for breakfast' by the sounds/looks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They are meant to be fun! An award that is chosen by our peers, the readers of the forum nothing else. No complex, in depth criteria to decide a winner. :P

Personally, I think all the winners were deserving!

Herby

p.s. and last but not least, I'd rather read 3 quality posts from Leigh (or whoever) than 300 spam posts from someone who cuts and pastes or regurgitates rubbish he/she has read on another forum or elsewhere. :eek::o

Shels - pull your head in son' date=' your posts aren't always quality either mate! :D

Tom - I think being gracious in defeat is a grand attribute, try to develop it - should serve you well in years to come. ;)

Personally, like Leigh (congrats to you btw and all the other winners and nominees) I think that some forumers are placing far too much importance on these awards, not to mention that some forumers have been eating 'high self-esteem capsules for breakfast' by the sounds/looks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They are meant to be fun! An award that is chosen by our peers, the readers of the forum nothing else. No complex, in depth criteria to decide a winner. :P

Personally, I think all the winners were deserving!

Herby

p.s. and last but not least, I'd rather read 3 quality posts from Leigh (or whoever) than 300 spam posts from someone who cuts and pastes or regurgitates rubbish he/she has read on another forum or elsewhere. :eek::o[/quote']

... And that's why Herb's one of the best.

Wow' date=' don't we have some bitter, self righteous and rude forumers now! No-one has any god given right to win any award! These nominations have been given by forumers who are respected and were chosen by me because of that! Their decisions should be respected! Arguing with the fact you didn't win an award will make you no friends and leaves you very little chance of any future awards! I am very disappointed to see these responses from forumers that were nominated and feel hard done by, it is not very graceful or humble to react in this way now is it? The fact that you have not won is just tough luck, take it on the chin and try to improve for next month.:mad:[/quote']

I know, I was just a bit angry of not winning! But oh well, have to continue doing my job. :) This forum is great, it's SM! I guess I'll try to go for thread or scout next month. I'm going to start a scouting job now.:P

I know Herby, it will serve me well in the future, I'm just too competitive.

Congrats Leigh for the double award, you well deserved it espescially the thread.

I know' date=' I was just a bit angry of not winning! But oh well, have to continue doing my job. :) This forum is great, it's SM! I guess I'll try to go for thread or scout next month. I'm going to start a scouting job now.:P

I know Herby, it will serve me well in the future, I'm just too competitive.

Congrats Leigh for the double award, you well deserved it espescially the thread.[/quote']

Thought i might aswell say,

The reason i didnt vote for you as Noob of the Month is because in my eyes, your not a Noob! you joined 3 months ago. IMO to be noob of the month for November you need to have joined in october/early november. :)

Thought i might aswell say' date='

The reason i didnt vote for you as Noob of the Month is because in my eyes, your not a Noob! you joined 3 months ago. IMO to be noob of the month for November you need to have joined in october/early november. :)[/quote']

Exactly Mark, Tom I'm not saying your not a good forumer but because you joined in September I don't think you could win noob of the month for November :)