• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last !

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! August Forum Awards ! Forumer of the month ! The biggy, the one everyone wants goes to Leigh. Leigh contributes to the foru

Re: Forumer of the month - new , improved and this time it will last ! Shels - pull your head in son, your posts aren't always quality either mate! Tom - I think being gracious in defeat is a grand

Great to see that you're back. Cheers mate' date=' don't worry about it, I'm sure you had something distracting you from SM. :D[/quote']

I wanted to be here but my internet didnt want me to be here lol.

• 1 month later...

Iv decided on the Panel, i wanna keep it small and make sure people who i regularly talk to, and are respected members of the forum.

I have decided, that this will be the panel ( unless they disagree as i have to PM them )

Myself

Tom Pham

Leigh

Sparky

Welshman

Dan Payne

Sam Wainwright

There will be awards for :

Newbie of the month

Overall Forumer of the month

and Scout of the Month

Me and Tom toyed with the idea of having "Match reporter of the month" and other awards but felt that Overall forumer and newb of the month would contribute in such areas, not to mention people would probably call for other awards such as "helper of the month" " Best ideas of the month" etc etc, and that is to complex and not viable.

So this is the rules/Guidelines

1)The panel will be unbiased, and hopefully everyone respects the panel members to accept there decisions.

2) If people disagree, thats fine but do not post on this thread as its the panels overall decision.

3) In each catergory a panel member will nominate three people, in order of who they want to win. here is the scoring system:1st = 3 points, 2nd = 2 points and 3rd = 1 point.

4) The person with the most points will win that award

5) Panel members may win monthly awards

So sit back and relax, the Winners will hopefully be announced tomorrow night, around 20;00 GMT if all goes well.

just 1 question will i still count as a newbie i made my first post in may but havent post since and now posted over 30 in the space of 2 days

There is some room for movement.

Can no one other than the panel please post on here now until i accounce the winners :)

WOW!! newb of the month!!!!

thank you everyone' date=' and congrats to the others.

thanx again:)

it feels so good to have "june newb of the month" under my name:D[/quote']

just thought id bring this quote up from sparky . . . bit of forum history here :D

Myself, Dai, Tom, and Sam have all decided who they think should win. Im waiting upon Leigh, who i havent seen since deciding to do this awards again, Dan who will come back from work either at 10 or 11 i cant remember. And finally sparky, but i will send them all PMS now, and get the results posted asap :)