Isla Or munian?

JTennant

Re: Isla Or munian?

Isla is a very good player though but as a fan of Bilbao and a fan of Muniain Id do that.Muniain is a pure talent on this planet and can only go high.

Yer i think isla is class i always keep up to date with his matches but Munian is quality and younger might hit 90 this season is bilbao finish top 7 ish it was either isla or KPB to try and swap there all class acts hard choice

Re: Isla Or munian?

I currently have Isla and munian is on loan till end of season iam thinking of offering my Isla for Munian a 90 for a 89 is tempting for the other manager and i know munian has loads of potential ratings dont bother me that much as i recently swapped subotic for Sakho

Would isla for munian be a good deal?

Muniain is an immense talent. Probably the only stumbling block is that he's at Bilbao, where he'll be capped at 91 at most. However, he's a better prospect than Isla, who's an absolute dynamo IMO. Since you don't care about ratings (not that they'd matter much in this situation.) do ot.