Most impressive youth of SM

Hi, I've been playing SM for about 2 years now and i think the most impressive young players rating and age wise i have seen are Gotze (19, 91), Aguero (21, 94) and pato (20, 92). I was wondering for those who have been playing this game longer than me, who the 'hottest prospects'/ highest rated for their age youth have been. E.g What was Messis rating when he was 20?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Most impressive youth of SM I've been playing for 5 years...Messi has been well rated all the time I've been playing. Lionel Messi (Rating Changes 2007 - 2011) 19 - 93>94 20 - 94>95 20

Hi, I've been playing SM for about 2 years now and i think the most impressive young players rating and age wise i have seen are Gotze (19, 91), Aguero (21, 94) and pato (20, 92). I was wondering for

Re: Most impressive youth of SM Silly statement.. Messi had way more talent than Gotze at 19

Re: Most impressive youth of SM

I've been playing for 5 years...Messi has been well rated all the time I've been playing.

Lionel Messi (Rating Changes 2007 - 2011)

19 - 93>94

20 - 94>95

20 - 95>97

21 - 97>98

22 - 98

23 - 98>99

Wow that's incredible. 19 rated 94, and 21 rated 98 astonishing ratings for those ages, makes even Gotze look average. Cheers for reply, very interesting to know, repped. :)

Wow that's incredible. 19 rated 94' date=' and 21 rated 98 astonishing ratings for those ages, makes even Gotze look average. Cheers for reply, very interesting to know, repped. :)[/quote']

If Gotze was playing for Barcelona he was easily a 93/94...Mario gotze still got more talent at 19 then messi at 19.

EDIT: and dont forget..in 2007 the high ratings was pretty easy to get though.Rooney was a 96 at 20.

If Gotze was playing for Barcelona he was easily a 93/94...Mario gotze still got more talent at 19 then messi at 19.

EDIT: and dont forget..in 2007 the high ratings was pretty easy to get though.Rooney was a 96 at 20.

I didn't know Rooney was 96 aged 20 :eek:

I suppose you have a valid point that Messi had his rating helped by being in a team of stars, Ronaldinho and co. Gotze is less privileged.

I don't want to begin a debate about who had most talent at age 19, impossible really to say under the circumstances.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing for 5 years...Messi has been well rated all the time I've been playing.

Lionel Messi (Rating Changes 2007 - 2011)

19 - 93>94

20 - 94>95

20 - 95>97

21 - 97>98

22 - 98

23 - 98>99

When Messi was 19(2006) he had the same role as Cuenca or Tello, so he's been so far overrated!

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are too addicted in Gotze.. :D

Lets be honest' date='there is only one Messi and Ronaldo,doubt that Gotze can reach their level in future.[/quote']

I need Timesle and PhilGT for back up but trust me Gotze is class, its unlucky that he has been injured for long periods but when he is back against Munich watch him run rings around Badstuber, Boateng etc. He can reach their level or maybe even exceed them, mark my words ;)

:eek::eek::eek:

No comment....

You have Gotze as your avatar so your opinion is probably slightly biased and you also say 'Hazard is poor' in your avatar..... Hmmm.

Like NariN says, everyone is too hung up on Gotze. He's a fantastic player and will be a 94/95 in a few years but to say he was better than Messi at his age is ridiculous.

I need Timesle and PhilGT for back up but trust me Gotze is class' date=' its unlucky that he has been injured for long periods but when he is back against Munich watch him run rings around Badstuber, Boateng etc. He can reach their level or maybe even exceed them, mark my words ;)[/quote']

I did not say that he isn't a class,he is quality player,and he will be great player in future,and he already is,but Messi is maybe one of best players of all time,so it is funny to compare two of them,at least for me.

I need Timesle and PhilGT for back up but trust me Gotze is class' date=' its unlucky that he has been injured for long periods but when he is back against Munich watch him run rings around Badstuber, Boateng etc. He can reach their level or maybe even exceed them, mark my words ;)[/quote']

Of course they're going to say how amazing Gotze is, they're 'German football experts'.

Just like Elohim sides with most French players, Phil sides with most German players... It doesn't make them right.