Most impressive youth of SM

Re: Most impressive youth of SM

Guys' date=' I was joking all along, April Fools Day, can't believe you fell for it :P:D

Only jokin about jokin I was right all along Gotze is better than Messi was at 19[/quote

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, had to be didn't it. Well nicely played, you stirred things up a bit. Although a lot of energy wasted by typing. :P

Sorry for being such a ***** mate :o

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Most impressive youth of SM I've been playing for 5 years...Messi has been well rated all the time I've been playing. Lionel Messi (Rating Changes 2007 - 2011) 19 - 93>94 20 - 94>95 20

Hi, I've been playing SM for about 2 years now and i think the most impressive young players rating and age wise i have seen are Gotze (19, 91), Aguero (21, 94) and pato (20, 92). I was wondering for

Re: Most impressive youth of SM Silly statement.. Messi had way more talent than Gotze at 19

You guys are too addicted in Gotze.. :D

Lets be honest' date='there is only one Messi and Ronaldo,doubt that Gotze can reach their level in future.[/quote']

Very true, can't see any breaking thru the peaking order in coming 3-4 years :(

That's why i 'm taking a look at those 15/16 kids already........... :eek:

and in fact I'm also looking at my neigbour's kid.... currently at 5 or 6??? and he's gonna to be a hot prospect if he's to play football... keep looking

Very true' date=' can't see any breaking thru the peaking order in coming 3-4 years :(

That's why i 'm taking a look at those 15/16 kids already........... :eek:

and in fact I'm also looking at my neigbour's kid.... currently at 5 or 6??? and he's gonna to be a hot prospect if he's to play football... keep looking[/quote']

I've genuinely heard there are a few teams already trying to get a 'first refusal' deal in place for Aguero's kid when he grows up. Maradona as a grandad and Aguero as a dad? How can he be destined to be anything other than the greatest ever :D

Its makes me just shake my head sometimes when certain teams think sons of footballers will be stars just like their fathers. They just might not be cut out to be footballers and might not want to be one anyway.

Maldini's youngest son looks good, purely because of that tackle on Seedorf :P