Alba + few more ratings help?

JTennant

So iam just wondering peoples opinions who watch numerous leagues

I have loads of prospects in my squad de bruyn lukaku players like that but would like opinions on these few players?

Jordi Alba? can he hit 90 or just 89?

YANGA-MBIWA? will he hit 89?

KPB?91?

Hamsik?will he rise?

Gotze?Currently injured but did he do enough to get 92?

Hazard?92?

Cavani?92?

AHAMADA?i dont know anything about this guy?

ISCO?revelation at Malaga will he hit 88 ish?

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN????

JOHN, Ola?Is this guy as good as reports?will he hit 85?

NIANG, M'baye?Never seen him play but snapped him up ages ago?

CUENCA, Isaac?how far in changes? current 84?

Re: Alba + few more ratings help?

Erm' date=' sorry not sure about all of them. Pretty sure Oxlade and cuenca can hit 86/87 next changes. Gotze injured for a while so i imagine he might stay for now. Alba could get 90 definite 89, many argue he should have got it last time.

Isco probably +2, possibly 3.[/quote']

Thank you for some of the help:)

Some help is better than no help

Jordi Alba? can he hit 90 or just 89? the next lb for spain

YANGA-MBIWA? will he hit 89? ??

KPB?91? top class player deserves 91 and a 92 for the future

Hamsik?will he rise? i think hamsik can go up if napoli gets a top3 in italy and beat chelsea on cl

Gotze?Currently injured but did he do enough to get 92?for the next changes o dont think so but he is a top player

Hazard?92? need's to move from lille.after that will see

Cavani?92? same like hamsik

AHAMADA?i dont know anything about this guy? good gk he can get 1/2

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN???? can go to 87

JOHN, Ola?Is this guy as good as reports?will he hit 85? yeees very good player

CUENCA, Isaac?how far in changes? current 84? maybe 86/87

Jordi Alba? can he hit 90 or just 89? the next lb for spain

YANGA-MBIWA? will he hit 89? ??

KPB?91? top class player deserves 91 and a 92 for the future

Hamsik?will he rise? i think hamsik can go up if napoli gets a top3 in italy and beat chelsea on cl

Gotze?Currently injured but did he do enough to get 92?for the next changes o dont think so but he is a top player

Hazard?92? need's to move from lille.after that will see

Cavani?92? same like hamsik

AHAMADA?i dont know anything about this guy? good gk he can get 1/2

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN???? can go to 87

JOHN' date=' Ola?Is this guy as good as reports?will he hit 85? yeees very good player

CUENCA, Isaac?how far in changes? current 84?[/quote'] maybe 86/87

These are the ratings I assume they get at the end of the season:

Alba 89

Yanga-Mbiwa 89

Hazard 92

Cavani 92

Ahamada 88

Isco 87

Ox-87

John 86

Niang 85

Cuenca 87

Here u go mate!

Just thought i'd add my thoughts.....

Alba - Barca are alledgedly very interested in Jordi and there are reports they intend to test Valencia with a 25 million euro bid in the summer, a lot of money to get back a player you let go for free!! I think he will definitely get 89 but if Barca do come in then mid 90's in the future is realistic!

Yanga-Mbiwa - Montpellier going well and he has been solid, I think 89 is possible but I would think SM will remain conservative and keep him 88 for now.

Prince-Boateng - Class act, embarrassed Arsenal in the week. Definite 91

Hamsik - Runs Napoli but nees to move to rise. Will stay at 91 in my opinion.

Gotze - Meteoric rise that has seen raise after raise in rating. Not next time though, his 91 rating is justified but correct at this time.

Hazard - His current 91 is probably going nowhere for now. Lille only 3rd this season and hardly set the CL alight. When he moves to England in the summer he is another who will likely reach the higher ratings in future years.

Cavani - One of my favourite players in world football at the moment! His movement and finishing are world class, I personally think he deserved 92 last time. Probably being held back by Napoli and could do with a big move! I honestly believe he would tear up the premiership or La Liga given the more attacking games in these leagues. I think SM will give him 92 though.

Ahamada - Good young keeper having a good season. +3 is optimistic i'm sure he will get at least 86 with a good possibility of 87.

Isco - Having a superb season and has settled into and shined in a much more experienced Malaga midfield than himself. I think again +3 is optimistic as SM are very conservative but he will get 87 for sure and futture rises are a certainty.

Oxlade-Chamberlain - Finally Arsene Wenger has given him a run of games and he has shone more than many would have expected I think. His pace, enthusiasm and skill are frightening defenders and he looks a future international and 90+ player for sure. I expect SM will rise to 86 next time round.

John - Starting regularly for FC Twente who are 2nd in the eredivisie and still in the Europa league so not doing too bad. His current 83 rating is likely to become 85 next time round but I don't see him being more than 88 in the next couple of years unless he moves on and shines elsewhere.

Niang - 16 appearances this season for Caen has seen his 76 rating become the current 82 however, 7 of his appearances were as sub and 7 he was subbed off, he has only completed 90 mins twice this season. I think future rises are likely but nothing more than 83 for now in my opinion, he is only 17 though!

Cuenca - Another class act off the la masia bus. He has probably gone ahead of a few others who were more well known at the start of the season but he is still down the pecking order a bit. I think he will rise to 86 this time round but could easily be another Pedro who went from 75 to 93 in no time!

Alba - Barca are alledgedly very interested in Jordi and there are reports they intend to test Valencia with a 25 million euro bid in the summer' date=' a lot of money to get back a player you let go for free!! I think he will definitely get 89 but if Barca do come in then mid 90's in the future is realistic!

Yanga-Mbiwa - Montpellier going well and he has been solid, I think 89 is possible but I would think SM will remain conservative and keep him 88 for now.

Gotze - Meteoric rise that has seen raise after raise in rating. Not next time though, his 91 rating is justified but correct at this time.

Hazard - His current 91 is probably going nowhere for now. Lille only 3rd this season and hardly set the CL alight. When he moves to England in the summer he is another who will likely reach the higher ratings in future years.

Cavani - One of my favourite players in world football at the moment! His movement and finishing are world class, I personally think he deserved 92 last time. Probably being held back by Napoli and could do with a big move! I honestly believe he would tear up the premiership or La Liga given the more attacking games in these leagues. I think SM will give him 92 though.

Ahamada - Good young keeper having a good season. +3 is optimistic i'm sure he will get at least 86 with a good possibility of 87.

Isco - Having a superb season and has settled into and shined in a much more experienced Malaga midfield than himself. I think again +3 is optimistic as SM are very conservative but he will get 87 for sure and futture rises are a certainty.

Oxlade-Chamberlain - Finally Arsene Wenger has given him a run of games and he has shone more than many would have expected I think. His pace, enthusiasm and skill are frightening defenders and he looks a future international and 90+ player for sure. I expect SM will rise to 86 next time round.

John - Starting regularly for FC Twente who are 2nd in the eredivisie and still in the Europa league so not doing too bad. His current 83 rating is likely to become 85 next time round but I don't see him being more than 88 in the next couple of years unless he moves on and shines elsewhere.

Niang - 16 appearances this season for Caen has seen his 76 rating become the current 82 however, 7 of his appearances were as sub and 7 he was subbed off, he has only completed 90 mins twice this season. I think future rises are likely but nothing more than 83 for now in my opinion, he is only 17 though!

Cuenca - Another class act off the la masia bus. He has probably gone ahead of a few others who were more well known at the start of the season but he is still down the pecking order a bit. I think he will rise to 86 this time round but could easily be another Pedro who went from 75 to 93 in no time![/quote']

Thanks for all the help this was exactly what i was looking for :)

Alba - Barca are alledgedly very interested in Jordi and there are reports they intend to test Valencia with a 25 million euro bid in the summer' date=' a lot of money to get back a player you let go for free!! I think he will definitely get 89 but if Barca do come in then mid 90's in the future is realistic!

Cuenca - Another class act off the la masia bus. He has probably gone ahead of a few others who were more well known at the start of the season but he is still down the pecking order a bit. I think he will rise to 86 this time round but could easily be another Pedro who went from 75 to 93 in no time![/quote']

Good thorough write up, however i must disagree with Cavani, His movement is not the best at all, in fact he can be rather sluggish, yes he scores a lot of goals but his goals to shots ratio i am led to believe is not the best, don't quote me on that. He was a lazy player, especially the first third of the season in particular (may be due to his lack of fitness) don't get me wrong he is a world class goalscorer, but his movement and all round team contribution other than goals is not quite as you make it out to be. Hamsik and Lavezzi pull the strings allowing Cavani to get the abundance of goals that he does.

Good thorough write up' date=' however i must disagree with Cavani, His movement is not the best at all, in fact he can be rather sluggish, yes he scores a lot of goals but his goals to shots ratio i am led to believe is not the best, don't quote me on that. He was a lazy player, especially the first third of the season in particular (may be due to his lack of fitness) don't get me wrong he is a world class goalscorer, but his movement and all round team contribution other than goals is not quite as you make it out to be. Hamsik and Lavezzi pull the strings allowing Cavani to get the abundance of goals that he does.[/quote']

Fair enough fella, you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I personally like Cavani a lot and don't think he is any more lazy than any other of the world's top forwards. He is not exactly a 'team' player but comes alive in the final third. Not sure what makes you think he is sluggish though as I personally think his movement is superb and it is often Cavani's movement that allows Hamsik to pull the strings and Lavezzi the space he needs in a tactical, defensive league. I am possibly a bit biased though as I like Cavani and think he is perfect for a team like Arsenal where I believe he would be a 30 goal a season man.