Gold Championship 7

juve_fan

Re: Gold Championship 7

Real madrid manager SonofPluto informs all bidding on his players he will be unavaliable to look at bids from 11.30pm tonight until Wednesday morning.

In the next 10 mins he will look at bids for RVN only but they must be of at least 20 mil cash and a 90 - 93 foward under the age of 30.

Time starts now bidding stops at 7.55 tonight until end of season.

bit early accepting that deal simon.

i was about to offer 30m + 2 players.

lol I'l kick my pc for having a fast clock

Been fun dealing with all of you in GC7 but I need to get ready for real life stuff :rolleyes: and i dont wanna ome back to 42 bids on Ramos either on Wednesday :eek: lol

I think most managers would agree it's been a long and difficult day. I've really only sold players and would like to spend tomorrow to sign a few players. Now most of the transfers will be complete by tommorow does any1 have any players left for sale, i wud like 90s?

I think most managers would agree it's been a long and difficult day. I've really only sold players and would like to spend tomorrow to sign a few players. Now most of the transfers will be complete by tommorow does any1 have any players left for sale' date=' i wud like 90s?[/quote']

What team are you mate?

I had Defoe but he went in PE with RVN :D

I think most managers would agree it's been a long and difficult day. I've really only sold players and would like to spend tomorrow to sign a few players. Now most of the transfers will be complete by tommorow does any1 have any players left for sale' date=' i wud like 90s?[/quote']

i have Owen mate..

Same as I feel Tony lol. Ive sold 5/6 players tonight and only signed one which was on a part exchange, and not even a target of mine lol.

Im not very enthusiastic about my Roma though which is probably a reason why today was so annoying lol.