Gold Championship 7

juve_fan

Re: Gold Championship 7

owen_media_400x300.jpg

Is Owen..Goin?!

Apparently a deal for Michael Owen has been discussed with Spurs and Robbie Keane maybe on his way to St James' Park along with 8 million pounds..Unless another manager offers better than this Owen is at Spurs tomorrow morning.

keane_robbie.jpg

Change of deal!

Recent reports suggest Owen is now going for 0k,Chimbonda and Keane.

this transfer window is CRAZY!

Guest the plummer

STUTTGART

stuttgart.jpg

Spence is really in need of a few 90s players

i am an expericened manager and would love it if some 1 could get back to me concerning transfers

ther german league will be a tight one as me and fraser will both be battling agaisnt each another for top spot;)

It looks like Michael Owen has played his last game for Newcastle

A bid of Pascal Chimbonda + Robbie Keane has been verbally agreed

After already having a bid accepted for Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Ross Philp went after Owen

'It was clear that Owen wasn't wanted at the Toon, and that he didn't want to stay.'

We are happy to say that a change of formation leaves our front three looking like this.. Owen - RVN - Berbatov :D

Bring on Bolton - 30th June

It looks like Michael Owen has played his last game for Newcastle

A bid of Pascal Chimbonda + Robbie Keane has been verbally agreed

After already having a bid accepted for Ruud Van Nistelrooy' date=' Ross Philp went after Owen

'It was clear that Owen wasn't wanted at the Toon, and that he didn't want to stay.'

We are happy to say that a change of formation leaves our front three looking like this.. Owen - RVN - Berbatov :D

Bring on Bolton - 30th June[/quote']

there it is its official,and even i have to say thats a quite amazing front 3!

Just Curious what forumers actually are in the Spanish side in GC7, i trolled threw this mess and believe i found most of you, if you are not here could ya send me a pm or add a reply somewhere here.Myself/george/kevche being the oldest forum members here i guess

Barcelona--Agent

Real Madrid--Sonofpluto

Sevilla--AFCTU Jacko

Valencia-- somebody got em but cannot recall

Villareal--Leokeren

Atletico Madrid--Havoc

Zaragoza--George EC-MU

Dan Stamford--Real Madrid Castilla

Athletic Bilboa--Gadga

Espanyol-- Kevche

After all my deals got cancelled last night, :mad: I am putting Camoranesi (92) on the transfer list for £12m, first one to offer gets him. Also, Trezeguet is on the transfer list if I can get a defender and a forward in p/e.

story.trezeguet.afp.gi.jpg

Trezeguet in what may well have been his last game for Juve.

After all my deals got cancelled last night' date=' :mad: I am putting Camoranesi (92) on the transfer list for £12m, first one to offer gets him. Also, Trezeguet is on the transfer list if I can get a defender and a forward in p/e.

[img']http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/SPORT/football/09/28/france.trezeguet/story.trezeguet.afp.gi.jpg[/img]

Trezeguet in what may well have been his last game for Juve.

12.1 million and I'll sign him lol

Is there a bug or something? It seems every deal has been blocked..all of mine' date='of course like usual..11 million straight cash for Bridge didnt even work,along with 2 of my other deals..this is really really annoying as no one can sign anyone!:mad:[/quote']

i know, like a perfectly normal 10m deal for mikel whos worth 6.1m got blocked :mad:

CELTIC NEWS

This morning Celtic unveiled two new signings. Henrik Larsson has returned to Glasgow for £1.25m, he said despite keen interest from Norwich he was always going to return to Glasgow. Celtic have also splashed the cash on rising French star Jimmy Briand, paying £11.0mil to acquire his services from Rennes. Also late last night Celtic acquired the services of Chelsea youngster Scott Sinclair on loan. Wolfcatt said he would provide useful cover in the striking and wing departments and he expressed his thanks to the Chelsea manager Mr. Auston for allowing the move to go through.

Two players to leave Celtic Park sees Kenny Miller going to Manchester City and Paul Telfer is off to Wolves. Both fees are undisclosed.:D

This Friday Spartak Moscow arrive in Glasgow for what should be a highly competitive friendly.

This Friday Spartak Moscow arrive in Glasgow for what should be a highly competitive friendly.

Spartak-Moscow.png

Proud Manager Adam Johnson last night showed off his first two signings at the club infront of a 80,000+ packed stadium, Johnson opened the stadium to the Spartak fans to come and let them see the arrival of Dindane and Jose Sosa. Both players were welcomed with roaring cheers and tika tape falling down. In the presentation of these two players Johnson announced yet another signing, He announced that a bid for Humberto Suazo has been accepted and the Chilean will be joining the Russian giants withing the next few days.

:D

PS wolfcatt cheers for the friendly, should be good to see if my formation works or not ! :)