Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Re: Gold Championship 7

My GOD I've just seen what you paid for Essien :eek: . You pulled the Chelsea managers pants down with that one!

What do you want for him?

This applies to SoP also, and anyone else tbh.

Essien can go for a replacement (90+), a CB (90+) and a forward (88+).

Not going to sell him cheap, he's only 27, and in my opinion the best player in the world at what he does.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Taken Millwall even as a WHU fan thay are in the EPL look to make them a strong side so keep watch.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Millwall Times:

There new manager is happy to say there will be a number of new players,

The offer for Free Agent Jonathan HOGG from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The Aston Villa youth (Real Life) is joining for 8K

The offer for Free Agent Matthew SAUNDERS from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The Fulham youth (Real Life) is joining for 30K

The offer for Free Agent Lee MOLYNEUX from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the Plymouth Argyle youth (Real Life) is joining for 173k

The offer for Nélson DIDA of Swindon Town from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The x Milan number 1 now a Free Agent (Real Life) is joining for 4.7M

The offer for Andy DAWSON of Hull City from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The Hull City LB is joining for 4.1M

The offer for Bernard PARKER of FK Partizan from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Now with FC Twente happy to pay the 6.4M fee still young.

The offer for Darius VASSELL of MKE Ankaragucu from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Just signed for Leicester City under Ericson his x manager with City should get games so snaping him up for 3.4M

The offer for Tristan PLUMMER of Hereford United from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The Gillingham youth (Real Life) is joining for 10K

The offer for Matt RITCHIE of Notts County from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The Portsmouth youth (Real Life) is joining for 300K

Aiming for a 25M signing nice 88 the manager wants 35M my Chirman is not silly nore am I yes it is a 88 but I will not over pay.

Brondby on the search for a new Goalkeeper, CB, CM, and striker.

You can make your own deal.

Mandanda to be included in the Goalkeeper deal.

Torosidis in the CB deal.

Palombo in the CM deal.

Vucinic in the striker deal.

Along with those, players like Obinna (Nigerian regular on loan from Inter, impressing at West Ham), Mariga (Looking good this season at Inter), Baumjohann (Player with the talent to get to 90, just waiting for his chance), Orekhov (Rubin regular set for rise to 87/88), Bertoglio (20 yr old who has already scored for Argentina, say no more), and Mattioni (ex Milan youth, still highly rated) can be involved in the deals, in which I will happily give 4 for 1. Others may also be included.

Will post this in the newspaper and transfers thread also.

Brondby on the search for a new Goalkeeper' date=' CB, CM, and striker.

You can make your own deal.

Mandanda to be included in the Goalkeeper deal.

Torosidis in the CB deal.

Palombo in the CM deal.

Vucinic in the striker deal.

Along with those, players like Obinna (Nigerian regular on loan from Inter, impressing at West Ham), Mariga (Looking good this season at Inter), Baumjohann (Player with the talent to get to 90, just waiting for his chance), Orekhov (Rubin regular set for rise to 87/88), Bertoglio (20 yr old who has already scored for Argentina, say no more), and Mattioni (ex Milan youth, still highly rated) can be involved in the deals, in which I will happily give 4 for 1. Others may also be included.

Will post this in the newspaper and transfers thread also.[/quote']

hmm... Club Brugge may be interested. Depends on who (if any) I can afford to sell and if there is anyone you're interested in I'd want to sell. :)

btw the Heerenveen manager is really ticking me off. He logs in, then is inactive for about 25 days, logs in once and then does the same again. He logged in on the 22nd of October, bought Omar Bravo and Daniel Orlund and seemingly logged out and hasn't been on since.

After winning the league for the first 4 seasons in a row Real Madrid have come up short in the next 4 either coming in 2nd or 3rd.

However in season 9 with one match left to play Real Madrid pick up the title and again reach the pinical of GC7 by winning La Liga which of course is the hardest league to win in most GC's ;):D

After winning the league for the first 4 seasons in a row Real Madrid have come up short in the next 4 either coming in 2nd or 3rd.

However in season 9 with one match left to play Real Madrid pick up the title and again reach the pinical of GC7 by winning La Liga which of course is the hardest league to win in most GC's ;):D

Congratulations, now quit so I can get them on job offer. :rolleyes: My Club Brugge won't be getting many risers any time soon despite the players in my squad. :(

Jokes aside, I am looking to do one or two deals in close season, probably part exchange deals involving my non-Belgian players.

Zaragoza will win next year. :P

Done ok so far this year.. was in the top 4 and not far off the top but then had some poor results and ended up 30 points behind :D

Got the 2nd leg of the SMFA Shield semi-final tomorrow, away to Morecambe who lead 4-3. Also have the Spanish Cup semi-final coming up as well, was hoping to get the unmanaged Almeria but instead away to Castilla!

Got the 2nd leg of the SMFA Shield semi-final tomorrow' date=' away to Morecambe who lead 4-3. Also have the Spanish Cup semi-final coming up as well, was hoping to get the unmanaged Almeria but instead away to Castilla![/quote']

Ooh you're screwed then as they are seriously good.

I have a cup semi-final too but against unmanaged Genk at home. The other semi-final is KAA Gent v Ajax and I think I have a great chance of getting to my first GC final.

If I do get through and face Ajax (who can only finish third with one game left) will I get into the SMFA Shield even if I lose? I can't finish anywhere other than eigth with one game left in the domestic league season.

Ooh you're screwed then as they are seriously good.

I have a cup semi-final too but against unmanaged Genk at home. The other semi-final is KAA Gent v Ajax and I think I have a great chance of getting to my first GC final.

If I do get through and face Ajax (who can only finish third with one game left) will I get into the SMFA Shield even if I lose? I can't finish anywhere other than eigth with one game left in the domestic league season.

Which one? Both are great teams :D

Just realised it's already past 8 without doing tactics so it's the reserves playing Morecambe. :o

And they're unfit as well :rolleyes:

Which one? Both are great teams :D

Just realised it's already past 8 without doing tactics so it's the reserves playing Morecambe. :o

And they're unfit as well :rolleyes:

Both George. They have been built by great managers and they have tiny stadiums, even my stadium of just under 30K is bigger.

And you got hammered by Morecambe I'm afraid in that second leg.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2256

Just over a month since I took over at Independiente and things are going well. I used the back end of season 12 and pre-season to spend the rather large transfer budget on assembling a squad that can a)compete for domestic trophies now and b)has enough young and rising talent to challenge for SMFA honours in a few seasons time.

11 games into season 13 and we are joint top of the American league with River Plate, and have assembled a first team with an 87 average rating - quite hard to do in this GC from scratch when competition for players at unmanaged is fierce and far between.

First team looks like this...

180843_10150178224484018_629794017_8551261_6410498_n.jpg

Paulo Assuncao, Nico Pareja, Fernando Cavenaghi and Diego Perez are the star turns in the team - not great but not bad either.

The youth set-up is 57 players strong, with some decent names like Kyle Walker, Tomislav Barbaric and Tunay Toran in there.

Lol like a Liverpool fan would sell Meireles :P - but you can see my dilema mate - I'v been at Madrid since the start of the set-up I like to freshen clubs up sometimes and its a better squad than I have atm

Yeah it is a better club and there's a lot more to work with, in a setup that does do quite a lot of deals.

I think you've also got to think about the league you'd be leaving behind.. although with Jacko and Dave gone it isn't what it used to be.

Yeah it is a better club and there's a lot more to work with' date=' in a setup that does do quite a lot of deals.

I think you've also got to think about the league you'd be leaving behind.. although with Jacko and Dave gone it isn't what it used to be.[/quote']

Richard and Fransisco are still there thou - which is the hard bit lol its a great battle and would I be leaving to go into a league I'd find too easy with that squad