Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Re: Gold Championship 7

I believe they were originally Greig's team George and have a pretty decent squad.

I keep looking at the squad they have' date=' but I have too many players at Zaragoza that I'd want to take with me. :o

Sell me Pjanic and Otamendi, then take the offer and sell me Subotic, Pazzini and Khedira?

De Gea when his TB is up as well?

I keep looking at the squad they have' date=' but I have too many players at Zaragoza that I'd want to take with me. :o

De Gea when his TB is up as well?[/quote']

Ah yeah he'll do as well. Need another deal with you soon anyway, it's been too long since you ripped me off for Vucinic :D

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2256

After 24 games Independiente sit proudly atop of the American league - a league win would be a great result in my second season here as the squad is not exactly top notch.

When I joined I invested a lot of money in the youth squad as established players are very hard to come by for cash in these early GC's so I am hoping that a few will develop into first teamers or become saleable assets in the near future.

First team squad looks like this...

INDEPENDIENTE.jpg

Badaboom appointed as new Blades boss.

bramall-lane-40.jpg

Earlier today Irish manager Badaboom was appointed as the replacement of Paul Darling who was sacked due to continues poor results. Badaboom who only recently came out of retirement of SM signed a five year contract at the club. Badaboom has managed teams such as Arsenal, Barcelona, Aston Villa, Lyon and Milan in past GC's, but managing Sheffield United is an all new experience for the manager.

peter_odemwingie.jpg

New Blades star player?

Season ten of Gold Championship 7 is now nearing an end and The Blades sit in 5th position in the Championship, 23 points behind leaders Millwall, chances of automatic promotion are very bleak. Only a few hours into his managerial career in GC7, Badaboom has already agreed a staggering fee of 16.5 million for Nigerian International and former West Brom forward Odemwingie. Many more signings are said to soon be joining the blades, exciting times for Sheffield United. More news to follow soon.

Sheffield United Update:

Happy to win my first game at Sheffield United 2-0 away from home :) We have Arsenal up in the cup tomorrow, still un-decided whether to play my first team or not...

Today we completed the signings of the following players:

Odemwingie (88) 16.5 million. Very happy signing him :)

Perquis (87) 6.9 million.

Jermaine Beckford (85) 5.4 million. Delighted with this signing :D

Shane Long (83) 4 million. I believe he will be a Kevin Doyle type player in the Premier Ship in a season or two.

If anyone is selling anyone for cash please p/m me and I will be sure to give you good offer, I'm happy to live off your scraps!

I'm also selling/willing to use in a two for one, the following players:

Armand 89 CB/LB

Hengbart 88 RB

Kante 88 CB/LB

Congre (25) 88 DEF - Handy to have as a squad player.

Henrique (25) 88 CB/DM

Pizini 88 CM/AM

Brison 87 LM/LB

Tiote (24) 87 DM/CM

Fritzeler (24) 87 CM/DM

Diakite 87 RB/DM

Uche 87 WING/FWD

Camozzata 87 RB/RM

Cesar 87 LB/LM

I'd happily accept some youth into this squad, plus maybe one or two 88's/89's. I can offer two for ones, and preferably I'm after some up and coming young talent.

Cheers, and please p/m me if you decide to sell someone for cash :)

The breaking news coming out of Bremen is that a deal has been agreed to sell Thiago Silva to Real Madrid Castilla. Exact details of the deal have yet to be formally released but the talk is that 4 Castilla players will be joining Werder in exchange for the talented brazilian centre back!

Radebe is said to be very unhappy with the recent dealings which saw Thiago Silva leave Werder Bremen to join Real Madrid Castilla. He says the deal was average at best and one that Brondby would have been happy to better, by a distance, but claims an attempt to negotiate was ignored by said party.

Radebe has gone on to say how this is not the first time a well respected manager has ignored his transfer advances, and that it is no surprise to him that there is a high frequency of managers coming and going. He also said that Brondby would be returning to their ways of only dealing externally with managers he could trust (the CPU), and within the next 2 days all players would be unavailable for the foreseeable future.

annoyed_xlarge.gif

Radebe at the press conference.

Radebe is said to be very unhappy with the recent dealings which saw Thiago Silva leave Werder Bremen to join Real Madrid Castilla. He says the deal was average at best and one that Brondby would have been happy to better' date=' by a distance, but claims an attempt to negotiate was ignored by said party.

Radebe has gone on to say how this is not the first time a well respected manager has ignored his transfer advances, and that it is no surprise to him that there is a high frequency of managers coming and going. He also said that Brondby would be returning to their ways of only dealing externally with managers he could trust (the CPU), and within the next 2 days all players would be unavailable for the foreseeable future..[/quote']

Werder Bremen supremo Leigh Auston was more than shocked to see the dismay his Brondby counterpart appeared to be in at today's press conference and wanted to clear up a few things....

Firstly the deal for Thiago Silva is by no means complete. The deal was also one that Werder were very happy with which is why other offers were refuted. Brondby were not the only club knocked back by Bremen as Chelsea and Real Madrid also failed with very respectable bids.

Auston is not in the habit of ignoring or upsetting any of his fellow management fraternity and is shocked that Mr Radebe feels so strongly. Auston was also extremely surprised by some of the comments made by Mr Radebe.

In other happier news Werder have announced that despite the departure of one of their 90 rated players (Thiago Silva) that a deal is very close for another highly rated 90 rated player to join the club, hopefully within the next 24 hrs. A confirmation press conference will be called as and when the deal is complete!

Radebe this morning issued another statement, this time through his assistant. He wanted to make it clear that lasts nights moan was not directly at the Werder manager, but much more general in its target. Werder are just the latest club to not negotiate with Brondby. Although Radebe feels that his message to Werder saying "I will beat whatever offer I need to" was overlooked because there were only ever intentions of selling to Castilla, he says it is simply the latest in a long line. Without delving too much into the matter, he did confirm that teams (with respected mostly forum managers) have snubbed his messages with no reply in the last 2 months include 2 spanish clubs, 2 german clubs, 1 english club, and also a french and dutch team.

Radebe did go on to apologise to Mr Auston however, as it was not directed just at him and not meant to sound as rude as it did. Thiago Silva is a player he has enquired about for the last 3 Werder managers, so it was a blow to see him leave in a deal that on the surface Brondby would have been happy to beat.

Cracks begin to show for under pressure Radebe

095keegan_468x350.jpg

Radebe mid-rant.

FC Kobenhavn manager Andy Howat claims rival manager Lucas Radebe's rants in the media in recent days are evidence of him buckling to the pressure his side are currently under. Radebe's side, Brondby IF are currently experiencing an indifferent run of form and have let slip their advantage at the top of the table in Scandinavia. Howat claims that Radebe's outburst aimed at his fellow peers of the managing world is a pure deflection from the trouble that's going on behind the scenes at Brondby.

"Everybody knows that Brondby are a powerhouse in Scandinavian football," Howat said in a press conference, "but they are also seen as the team that never fulfils it's true ability. Radebe has led that great side to just one league title during his reign, and another failure here might just lead him to breaking point. He knows full well that he's got to deliver this season, and his recent anger is clear evidence of this. He's simply trying to divert the pressure away from his players, when in reality, he needs focus on getting results on the pitch."

Strong words from the newly appointed manager of FC Kobenhavn, especially since he has no grounds for objection given his rookie status in Scandinavia. But the truth is that Radebe needs that league title this season, because next season is going to be the most competitive battle for the Scandinavian title we've ever seen.

Saw Spartak free and couldn't resist as I thought I wasn't going to get very far with Sheffield. Then this:

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

?

Where can I write a ticket?

Saw Spartak free and couldn't resist as I thought I wasn't going to get very far with Sheffield. Then this:

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

?

Where can I write a ticket?

P/M'd Ste, hopefully he can sort it.

P/M'd Ste' date=' hopefully he can sort it.[/quote']

You won't get anywhere mate. They won't let you back into the set-up for a long time, something to do with club hopping. Not sure really, but I know plenty of others who have experienced the same problem and not been able to get back into the set-up for months.

Besides, by the time Ste gets back to you, the team will have been raided or taken.

P.S. And PLEASE, it's Sheffield UNITED. NOT Sheffield! :mad:

You won't get anywhere mate. They won't let you back into the set-up for a long time' date=' something to do with club hopping. Not sure really, but I know plenty of others who have experienced the same problem and not been able to get back into the set-up for months.

Besides, by the time Ste gets back to you, the team will have been raided or taken.[/quote']

Yep they'll be taken because you posted them on the available club thread.

I think what happened is that I did two deals with the Castilla manager, one after another and as I put the third bid in this morning SM ''Refused to sanction such a deal''.

Maybe thats why I'm linked with someone?

Yep they'll be taken because you posted them on the available club thread.

I think what happened is that I did two deals with the Castilla manager' date=' one after another and as I put the third bid in this morning SM ''Refused to sanction such a deal''.

Maybe thats why I'm linked with someone?[/quote']

Yeh, and they've already been taken. I would have loved to have signed a few of their players, but I'd rather see a forumer get them than see them get raided.

Possibly, but it's more likely to do with you trying to leave and then re-join the set-up quickly. Have you been in GC7 before Sheffield United? If so, then SM will be more strict with you regarding joining another club.

Hi BaDa,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems within Gold Championship 7. If you let us know which club you would like to take control of we will allocate this to your account at the earliest opportunity?

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM replied to my ticket very quickly, but unfortunately Spartak have been taken. Any other suggestions who I should take? I might ask them if its possible to take a team which is on job offer, are there any decent teams on job offer?

SM replied to my ticket very quickly' date=' but unfortunately Spartak have been taken. Any other suggestions who I should take? I might ask them if its possible to take a team which is on job offer, are there any decent teams on job offer?[/quote']

Oh, sorry about that mate...feel bad about advertising them now! :o You could always wait for United to come free again? Or join the challenge in Scandinavia (all the sides are a bit of a wreck though).

Oh' date=' sorry about that mate...feel bad about advertising them now! :o You could always wait for United to come free again? Or join the challenge in Scandinavia (all the sides are a bit of a wreck though).[/quote']

Nah don't worry about it.

Ye I wouldn't mind Sheffield back, but I replied to them asking whether I could take a team that is on job offer so I'll see what they say and go from there!

Nah don't worry about it.

Ye I wouldn't mind Sheffield back' date=' but I replied to them asking whether I could take a team that is on job offer so I'll see what they say and go from there![/quote']

I hope you're just taking the mick now!

Hahaha let me re-phrase that.

I wouldnt mind Sheffield United back. :P

I wouldn't mind if you were taking the mick! But a casual slip of the tongue is far more irritating! :P

Dont make Andy angry' date=' You wont like him when he's angry! :P.[/quote']

Haha, not sure that many like me when I'm placid! :D

Hi BaDa,

We have reallocated Sheffield United back to your account within Gold Championship 7. As a gesture of goodwill we have allocated an additional 5m to the budget of Sheffield United.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

Sorted!!!! :)