Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Re: Gold Championship 7

Radebe's 3rd press release in 24 hours.

This time he has turned on both the Kobenhaven manager and the press. Firstly he cannot understand why there is a picture of Kevin Keegan in an article about himself. Radebe looks like this..

lucas_01_land.jpg

apart from when he is angry and looks like this..

ANIMAT137.gif

Secondly, he thought it very disrespectful of a manager whom he has gone out of his way to help, selling players on the cheap and helping with loans. He is now in discussions with his lawyers to see if bringing the players home early will come back on the club in any way.

Thirdly, Radebe has named 4 changes for tonights home match against FC Midtjylland. Borriello, Arteta, Criscito and Maylson (not sure why he was playing in the first place lol) are replaced by Ruiz, Gotze, Rincon and Sahin. It is a game that Brondby are expected to win with consummate easy, being as short as 1/7 in some bookmakers.

Adler returns to Germany

In a surprising move Werder Bremen have secured the services of much coveted goalkeeper Rene Adler bringing the German stopper back from his spell in England to take the number 1 jersey at the Weserstadion!

Werder manager Leigh Auston surprised everyone with this deal going through very quickly indeed and almost without notice which is very rare indeed for a player such as Adler's quality. The move will also ease fears of any Werder fans thinking that Auston was selling the clubs best players after this week's somewhat controversial departure of Thiago Silva to Spain.

The deal for Adler sees him join the club from Tottenham Hotspur in a straight swap for Samir Handanovic and Mendes Elias.

Kobenhavn Chief Backtracks on Howat's Behalf

Nokia-released-official-statement-about-antenna-design.jpg

Nielsen's reaches out to Radebe and Brondby IF.

Hans Munk Nielsen, the chairman of FC Kobenhavn, was quick to defuse any dispute between the club's new manager Andy Howat and his counterpart at Brondby IF, Lucas Radebe. Howat's stinging outburst earlier on in the day enraged the fiery South African to the point where he threatened to re-call Eugen Polanski and Jordi Alba, who are currently on loan at Kobenhavn. Nielsen quashed Howat's comments as nothing more than immature inexperience and reassured the fans that good relations between the two clubs were of utmost interest to Nielsen and everyone else related to the club.

"Andy Howat, our newly appointed manager, made a grave error of judgement this morning with his comments to the media," Nielsen said in a press conference. "He has since been warned by the club for his behaviour and informed that any such incidents of a similar nature in the future shall not go unpunished. FC Kobenhavn are very keen to maintain positive relations with Brondby IF for the foreseeable future."

Despite this official club statement, delivered by Kobenhavn's chief supremo himself, many Danish media outlets are suggesting that this is just an elaborate ploy to keep Radebe and Brondby on side until the end of the season, with Polanski and Alba likely to be key figures in Kobenhavn's quest for SMFA Shield glory. Marseille shall visit Copenhagen on Friday for the first leg of their quarter-final tie.

All Go at Brondby...

It has been a particularly busy couple of hours in Eastern Denmark. Where to start..

Following the Kobenhaven chairmans direct apology to Brondby IF and Lucas Radebe, the South African manager has come forward to demand a public apology from the original perpetrator, Andy Howat. The fiery Brondby manager went on to explain how he had never been a fan of PR cover ups, and wanted Howat to backtrack himself, else all relations would be coming to an abrupt end.

One of the players returning to Brondby would be Eugen Polanski, who prior to his move was on the fringes of the Brondby first 18. However, in the last few minutes, it has become clear that Mikel Arteta and Angelo Palombo would be leaving, along with Martin Kelly, to English side Chelsea. It is confirmed that no midfielders will be replacing either player, so players such as Bargfrede, and possibly a returning Polanski, would have increased first team opportunities. Despite this, Brondby have not denied reports that they are on the look out for an established central midfielder.

Palombo and Arteta arrived at Brondby together from Udinese, and are now leaving together. This has got the worlds media talking about a possible secret relationship between the two, especially after his and Phil Jagielka's alleged kiss a while back..

mikel-arteta-and-phil-jagielka-157707762.jpg

and his premature 'climaxing' upon the male physio touching his leg...

mikel-arteta_1343077c.jpg

Aside from these rumours, Arteta will be a huge loss, having 18 goals and 14 assists from his 12 league appearances this season. Brondby football club wishes all 3 players the very best for their time in England. Joining the club in their place will be Gonzalo Castro, Juan Iturbe, and Branislav Ivanovic, who is back for his second spell at the club.

Brondby are on the look out for a CM or DM, and a CF.

For each we will give...

CM or DM = Borriello + Torosidis + Tabanou + Khacheridi.

CF = Vucinic + Gil + Rincon/Hegeler + Lacazette.

Get in touch if you think you can help.

FC Kobenhavn: Official Statement

bigstock_Ready_For_Press_Conference_3060254-300x209.jpg

An eager selection of the media await Howat's arrival.

Following criticism from Brondby IF supremo Lucas Radebe, who demanded a public apology from FC Kobenhavn chief Andy Howat following his controversial remarks against Radebe in the media, the new manager of the Copenhagen outfit came out to make an official statement this afternoon:

"I would like to place on record my sincerest apologies to my counterpart at Brondby IF, Lucas Radebe. My comments were unfounded, not justified and I take them back. Jordi Alba and Eugen Polanski have been integral to the Kobenhavn squad since arriving on loan and paramount to our success since I took over as manager. I hope he appreciates my apology and doesn't invoke the re-call clause in the pair's contracts, as they are flourishing here in Copenhagen."

Despite this, murmurings continue to swirl within the media following Howat's rather wooden statement and his refusal to take any questions from the four dozen journalists in attendance. Many continue to speculate that Howat has been forced into a corner by his bitter rival due to Kobenhavn's shock success in the SMFA Shield, with them defeating French giants Marseille to advance to the Semi-Final stage. It appears that Kobenhavn's plight would be severely impacted by the loss of Alba and Polanski at such a crucial stage of the season and that this "apology" is very much a false dawn in the apparent re-building of relations between the two giants of Danish football.

Uh-oh' date=' Tom will NOT be happy![/quote']

Haven't set tactics for about 5/6 games in any setups so I imagine the team are all unfit?

Will be looking to give the account away shortly if I don't fall in love with the game pretty quickly.

Thrashed inactive Tom's Brondby 4-1 last night to advance to the Final of the Scandinavian Cup, with Victor Zapata, Diego Tardelli (2) and Juan Riquelme all getting on the scoresheet. Scandinavian champions Odense await in the Final on Tuesday, but that's not before a mammoth tie against Zaragoza in the SMFA Shield Final tomorrow night. Gonna be a tough ask against a good side that George has built.

Thrashed inactive Tom's Brondby 4-1 last night to advance to the Final of the Scandinavian Cup' date=' with Victor Zapata, Diego Tardelli (2) and Juan Riquelme all getting on the scoresheet. Scandinavian champions Odense await in the Final on Tuesday, but that's not before a mammoth tie against Zaragoza in the SMFA Shield Final tomorrow night. Gonna be a tough ask against a good side that George has built.[/quote']

Should be closer than my last SMFA Shield final back in Season 6.. beat Schalke 7-0, only to lose the Super Cup 5-1 to Boca Juniors :o

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2256

10_gold.png

Independiente win the American league despite having an awful side - Paulo Assuncao is my best player :o

Fantastic achievement there, well done. My Sao Paulo is like the real life Arsenal side, youthful but inexperienced and finished in 4th place, with Szczesny as my 1st choice keeper(that tells people something:o)

FC Kobenhavn capped off a fantastic season with a thrilling 3-2 victory over Scandinavian League Champions Odense BK to lift the Scandinavian Cup last night. After taking the lead in each half only to be pegged back by their Danish rivals, Kobenhavn won the match late on through recent arrival Juan Roman Riquelme, who popped up with an 86th minute winner. The trophy ends a five-season wait for silverware, with the Danish giants trophy cabinet been gathering dust since Season Five's league triumph.

The season marks a remarkable turnaround since the arrival of new manager Andy Howat. After a slow start to his reign while Howat rejuvenated the squad with countless new signings including Lucas Leiva, Cesare Bovo and Diego Tardelli, Kobenhavn went on a remarkable run to end the season, losing just one of their final 17 league games to finish in a solid fifth position. Along with their route to the domestic cup final, Howat guided his side to a surprise appearance in the SMFA Shield Final after knocking out the likes of Werder Bremen, Marseille and Empoli on the way. However, a strong Zaragoza side proved too much on the night, who ran away with the game in a 3-0 victory.

Nevertheless, it has been an encouraging second-half to the season for Kobenhavn and Howat will be looking to build on things by challenging for the domestic title next season.

So the season ended a week or so ago with Club Brugge finishing a respectful fourth, behind the more superior Ajax, Feyenoord and Champions AZ. The core of players will remain and I am only out to possibly purchase a left back and right back. Otherwise, if I don't buy anyone the first team will look like this next season:

Proto (GK)

Klukowski (LB) Daems (CB) Hoefkens (CB) Swerts (RB)

Scott Sutter (RM) Geraerts (CM) Nainggolan (CM) Borring (LM)

Carcela-Gonzalez (AM)

Peter Utaka (CF)

Because of our league position this season we'll be playing in Europe next season, the first time since I re-took Club Brugge over. It'll be nice to play in another competition with the squad I have, as it will give everyone a chance to play. :)

Love my Sao Paulo. Latest signing see's us sign Uruguayan defender Maxi Pereira from SoP'S Chelsea for 20m pounds, our first 90 rated player in a while (Since we sold Aliyev for 2m+Tino Costa+Konoplyanka to Nurnberg). Delighted with this signing. Gaston Ramirez also signed on the dotted line for a cv of 6.2m pounds.

Had some nice increases like Tie Bi's, but most notably, Christian Eriksen's:D

Sad to see Stifler leave Independiente though.

Last night, FC Kobenhavn were edged out in the Scandinavian Charity Shield Final, losing 5-3 on penalties to Odense BK following a 1-1 draw. The reigning champions probably deserved the win on the balance of play.

Domestically, Kobenhavn have high targets and are aiming to win the Scandinavian title after a strong end to last season following the arrival of Andy Howat as manager. Recent additions to the squad include Pablo Guinazu, Kyle Walker and Carlos Gurpegi, the latter of whom is currently under-going a medical before his transfer is completed later today. The new recruits add quality and depth to the squad in preparation for a long, gruelling season - here are the best XI's:

Malafeev 89

Motta 88 - Beria 88 - Bovo 89

Nababkin 87 - Biava 88 - Wendt 87

Lucas 89

Hubschman 88

Gutierrez 88 - Riquelme 89 - Guinazu 89 - Zapata 88

Fuster 87 - Gurpegi 88 - Colsa 88 - Benitez 87

Tardelli 89 - Guerrero 89

Diouf 87 - Lakic 86

In addition to that, Kobenhavn are back in the SMFA Shield following the Domestic Cup success last season and shall face River Plate in Round One. The Danish side will be looking to go one step further than last season, when they fell at the final hurdle to a strong Zaragoza side.

Signed Mata last season....as I only had Torres up front.

Yeah, super. Now I'm stuck with another midfielder and Torres up top lol.

Hoping to sign Pato from Roma, if my bids up to it.