Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Re: Gold Championship 7

World Cup final was scheduled for the 6th of June yet still hasn't been played.

How bizarre.

Same in GC129 I think... where I'm playing your Czech team?

I submitted a ticket but obviously did something wrong, maybe the wind was blowing east when I submitted it...so they just closed it. lol

I submitted a ticket but obviously did something wrong' date=' maybe the wind was blowing east when I submitted it...so they just closed it. lol[/quote']

I sent a ticket on this issue too, the current status is 'monitoring' and the reply I got was:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

A member of the development team has now been assigned this bug.

They will look into this report at the earliest opportunity and update this ticket accordingly."

Same thing happening in gold 21 as well.

I submitted a ticket but obviously did something wrong' date=' maybe the wind was blowing east when I submitted it...so they just closed it. lol[/quote']

lol... :D

...and yeah you're right, our match in 129 is the same! Here's the ticket reply I received today regarding GC7..

"We are currently working to reschedule the World Cup Final to be played on Monday 13 June. Your schedule should be updated shortly. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

I forgot to include 129 on the ticket but I'm guessing any missing WC matches across all the setups will be played on the 13th.

Actually, just had another look at the GC7 WC schedule and it's completely screwed. There's two WC Finals...Turkey v Serbia and then Wales v Spain in another final. Eight teams played Semi Finals.

Same with 129, Czech Rep v Brazil in one, Italy v Japan in another. Not in 21 to check but probably the same.

Yay another :confused: SM moment. :D

lol... :D

...and yeah you're right' date=' our match in 129 is the same! Here's the ticket reply I received today regarding GC7..

"We are currently working to reschedule the World Cup Final to be played on Monday 13 June. Your schedule should be updated shortly. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

I forgot to include 129 on the ticket but I'm guessing any missing WC matches across all the setups will be played on the 13th.[/quote']

I submitted another about 129 and got the same response mate for the 13th.

Good luck!

Anelka Exit

Werder Bremen have agreed to sell Nicolas Anelka to league rivals Bayern Munich for Walter Gargano and Darren Bent with young striker Maicon also joining on loan as part of the deal. Bremen boss Auston has been looking for and is still actively searching for reinforcements in the attacking department with a severe lack of strikers on his books. If any manager is prepared to sell any 88+ rated striker for a reasonable cash sum then Bremen would be extremely interested.

We Won't Just Shield Our Lead

Club Brugge manager Jad El-Houssami has said that his side are not going to sit back against Braga, and instead will continue their attacking stance from the league and previous game, which has seen them score 17 goals in four matches and have a 100% in all competitions. Club Brugge go into the second leg of the first round of the SMFA Shield having won the away leg in Braga 1-0, thanks to a goal from winger Yassine El-Ghanassy and Jad said that he was becoming one of the team's most important players.

Today isn't just about protecting the leaad, that isn't how we do things. We know thet Braga will want to turn the tie around and when the score is quite tight like it is now, anything can happen if we switch off or let them play their own game. They are top of their league but we are also joint top so we have both had good starts, so it should be a good game.

Yassine has had to wait a while because we have had more experienced players players like Jonas Borring and now Scott Sutter being regulars in the league but if we can go deep into cup competitions then Yassine could get a lot of game time this season and I reckon he will grab any opportunity he gets with both hands.

And although Jad reckons the Shield is an important competition he stated his preference towards league success this season.

Of course I want to do well in all the competitions we enter and this should reflect in how the players play on the pitch but ultimately if we want to keep playing in Europe, doing well in the league is important.

Line-up

And with a big match against Feyenoord tomorrow, Jad's line-up reflects one eye on the league, with Guillaume Francois given his first start of the season. Only goalkeeper Silvio Proto remains from the side that beat KAA Gent 5-1.

Proto (GK)

Swerts (RB) Suler (CB) J.Wuytens (CB) Lund (LB)

G.Francois (RM) Wils (CM) Thijs (CM) El Ghanassy (LM)

Buffel (AM)

Vossen (CF)

It's been a great start to the new season for FC Kobenhavn, despite kicking it off with a defeat on penalties to Odense BK in the Scandinavian Charity Shield Final. Since then though, the Danish giants have won all seven of their opening league games, scoring at least three goals in each game. Victor Zapata has been Kobenhavn's star man so far, with the designated set-piece man bagging an eye-watering eleven goals in the opening seven games of the season. The Argentine has bagged at least once in each game so far, including a hat-trick against Valerenga and braces against HJK and Helsingborgs. With a perfect record and a healthy goal difference, Kobenhavn lead the Scandinavian standings by two points from the onimously poised Brondby side, who have drawn just one match and won the rest so far.

In Europe, River Plate were despatched in Round One of the SMFA Shield, setting up a Second Round clash with Dutch side Heerenveen. Before that, however, Kobenhavn face FC Honka for a place in the Quarter-Finals of the Scandinavian Shield. That clash takes place in Copenhagen tomorrow evening.

With the Russian changes upcoming, I made a load of bids with the aim of off-loading Diego Tardelli, since the Brazilian has been a peripheral figure since moving to Anzhi and is in danger of a drop to 88. Success was achieved when Liverpool accepted a bid for Aleksandr Kerzhakov, who has scored nine times for Zenit this season. £2m, Tardelli and Souza Bernardo went to Merseyside in exchange. Might try to instigate a few more deals in the next week or two...

In the league, Kobenhavn remain top of the Scandinavian division having dropped just five points all season. Brondby IF, the only team to defeat last season's SMFA Shield runners-up in the league this year, are hot on the heels just three points behind the leaders. A loss to IFK Goteberg in the Semi-Finals of the Scandinavian Shield was disappointing, but the Danes look forward to visiting Espanyol in the first leg of the SMFA Shield, 3rd Round tie tomorrow evening.

Managed to secure the French Cup last night beating Lyon 4-0 and retained my league title tonight beating PSG 3-2 while Lyon lost! Can't believe I was 8 pts behind with 15 to play for and ended up winning the league by 3 pts thanks to Lyon's awful form! Their last 5 games only produced 1 point and they suffered defeat to me twice 4-0 (cup final) and 4-1, always nice!

In other news the Hamburg manager (Dai) seems to have severe hypism (those that believe in the hype no matter what) after rejecting what is an unbelievable bid for Neymar, especially when you consider the man making the offer is hardly a mug trying to rip him off!! Hopefully for the sake of the Hamburg fans Dai's hypism will wear off pretty quickly and Ste will leave the offer on the table for him!:D:D:D:eek::eek::D:D:D

Managed to secure the French Cup last night beating Lyon 4-0 and retained my league title tonight beating PSG 3-2 while Lyon lost! Can't believe I was 8 pts behind with 15 to play for and ended up winning the league by 3 pts thanks to Lyon's awful form! Their last 5 games only produced 1 point and they suffered defeat to me twice 4-0 (cup final) and 4-1' date=' always nice!

In other news the Hamburg manager (Dai) seems to have severe hypism (those that believe in the hype no matter what) after rejecting what is an unbelievable bid for Neymar, especially when you consider the man making the offer is hardly a mug trying to rip him off!! Hopefully for the sake of the Hamburg fans Dai's hypism will wear off pretty quickly and Ste will leave the offer on the table for him!:D:D:D:eek::eek::D:D:D[/quote']

First of all, congratulations!

Secondly, I was thinking about the offer. I did say no at first but then I'm happy to say that my mind quickly changed. I'm getting a monster deal and I'm very happy about it. :o

In other news. Hamburg topped off their SMFA Shield victory by winning the German League last night. It went right down to the wire. I won 20 of the last 21 games, drawing the other. I had to do that due to Nuremburg's reluctancy to go down without a fight. Good season for me. :)

First of all' date=' congratulations!

Secondly, I was thinking about the offer. I did say no at first but then I'm happy to say that my mind quickly changed. I'm getting a monster deal and I'm very happy about it. :o

In other news. Hamburg topped off their SMFA Shield victory by winning the German League last night. It went right down to the wire. I won 20 of the last 21 games, drawing the other. I had to do that due to Nuremburg's reluctancy to go down without a fight. Good season for me. :)[/quote']

Congrats to you also, thats an awesome league run! You have done the right thing taking that deal as well in my opinion mate. Would be good to see GC7 back amongst the best GC's again but that looks unlikely now, it appears to have become fairly stagnant.

Congrats to you also' date=' thats an awesome league run! You have done the right thing taking that deal as well in my opinion mate. Would be good to see GC7 back amongst the best GC's again but that looks unlikely now, it appears to have become fairly stagnant.[/quote']

Just arrived back online to see Brondby won the league by one point. Pretty sure when I went inactive about a month ago they were 6 points adrift :o

The team is really starting to take shape now, logged in to find a mammoth list of changes. In they unlikely event that I'm online a little more, then feel free to approach me about pretty much any player.