• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

Re: Gold Championship 7

Arsenal have pulled out of the £12M deal for Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano. Seville were quick to issue a press release confirming that the brazilian striker was still available and that all bids over £10M would be considered' date=' including ones where part exchange for a CB or a LB were involved.....[/quote']

how much do you want for puerta m8?

Arsenal Football Club are please to announce the 15.5 Million pound capture of Darren Bent from Charlton Athletic.

"Darren will be a key player for us this season and will go straight into the side," said an Arsenal insider.

841_hp.jpg

The insider said that Arsenal were also looking to get rid of Gilberto Silva and Freddie Ljungberg.

Arsenal Football Club are please to announce the 15.5 Million pound capture of Darren Bent from Charlton Athletic.

"Darren will be a key player for us this season and will go straight into the side' date='" said an Arsenal insider.

[img']http://www.goal.com/images/841_hp.jpg[/img]

The insider said that Arsenal were also looking to get rid of Gilberto Silva and Freddie Ljungberg.

will djouriou and / or flamini be available? i am sporting

kobenhavn declare that they are delighted to announce the arrivals of youngsters noble, cywka, spillane and ephraim who are all big talents for the future and that chihi should be following quickly for a club record transfer fee of 6 million pounds.

the kobenhavn manager has also looked to strengthen his first team with the arrivals of many experienced players for the long season ahead where kobenhavn will be challenging on 4 fronts, but of course the league is the main target.

havoc' date=' have you got any 88 + players for sale, if so plz PM me in SM, and we can negotiate a deal[/quote']

AtleticoMadridskin.jpg

Atletico Madrid have a news conference announcing that there are No plans to transfer out any more players and that they would be in contact with a few more managers about the possibilty of adding 1 more of the teams targets.Their current squad boast several new players to help out young captain Torres since the arrival of Havoc, Robinho,Fred,Quaresma,Mavuba

WOODGATE: MY FUTURE AT BORO IS UNCLEAR!

Breaking News and reports storming out of North East claim Boro defender Jonothan Woodgate is unsure weatehr is future is at Middlesbrough or elsewhere. " I want to play in europe amonst the best, not mid table, however my heart is with Boro who say they aim for europe themselves, but im not sure,"

" If i was to stay, am i making the right decision?," Woodgate Said according to local newspapers in Boro, And after talking For SMNews.

Arsenal, Newcastle and Charlton all understood to be strongly linked with the England international.

341622-1808435-458-238.jpg

Tottenham are also interested in luring Woodgate to White Hart Lane and would like to know exactly how much they will have to fork out?

Babel deal was accepted today so should go through.

Bakkal completed his move to Spurs

Defoe and Ekotto are on their way out

dont even go there lol...if anywhere its to Newcastle!

Im sorry but the thread isnt designed for people to talk to each other in ?:confused::mad:

Seems to be far to much of it going on' date=' its ok once or twice, discuss it via PM

EDIT : great my 4000th post was a rant :rolleyes:[/quote']

How many of those 4000 posts have been, you telling people not to spam/troll when your getting your own post count up when telling them Adam? :P

How of those 4000 posts have been' date=' you telling people not to spam/troll when your getting your own post count up when telling them Adam? :P[/quote']

Im spamming for the Sake of the site :D:P

Spartak-Moscow.png

Spartak are rumoured to be after english full back Wayne bridge. Bridge has been heavily linked with other clubs and looks like he will be leaving Stanford bridge. Hopefully it will be to Spartak where he will jump straight into the starting 11. Johnsons main priority was to buy a new left back and he has struggles in his search so far, so hopefully if Bridge signs, the struggle for a new left back will be over