Re: Newcastle Squad..29/6/07

Thanks Reggio ;) i think the spirit will stay because of the competition!

Yep!! The amount of forumers there, will keep away any cheaters! This setup is my favourite atm.

Pavone coming to Dinamo Zagreb on loan for one match because of Dinamo running very low of strikers. Reggio says thank you to Fraser for this kind 'loan acceptance' lol.:)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

Re: Gold Championship 7

Rumours in Spain are that Samuel Eto'o maybe looking a move away from Barca.

It is thought Agent will only accept Player exchange deals for any of his players and currently Eto'o is the only player in the whole squad who is avaliable.

but will take a big swap deal to tempt Agent to allow his star striker to leave.

The Barca Board are willing to fund a Eto'o + Cash for 2 top players in particular areas L Sided & R Sided players is thought to be the type of players top of the target list.

Rumours in Spain are that Samuel Eto'o maybe looking a move away from Barca.

It is thought Agent will only accept Player exchange deals for any of his players and currently Eto'o is the only player in the whole squad who is avaliable.

but will take a big swap deal to tempt Agent to allow his star striker to leave.

The Barca Board are willing to fund a Eto'o + Cash for 2 top players in particular areas L Sided & R Sided players is thought to be the type of players top of the target list.

Sevilla manager Jacko has been quick to quash rumours stating that Dani Alves and Adriano are the 2 players Barca have in mind, saying it would take an absolutely incredible ofer for the club to even consider parting with 2 of its biggest stars

He added "we look pretty strong up front as it is anyway" :D

Sporting lisbon bolster defence!

Defender Tomas Hubschmann is on his way to sporting for 17.5m. The 25 year old 91 rated player will fit in nicely into the CB role vacated by marco caneira,

this paves the way for polga, a 90 rated CB to leave the José Alvalade stadium at the right price.

PM me if you are interested

Athletic Bilbao fans are in a buzz this morning 30/06/07, as it is reported in the bilbao echo that there manager Gary Martin has put bid in for Brazilian hotshot Adriano of inter, in brief statement Gary said " i'm a big fan of Adriano, and he will be a big part here at bilbao"

On the local radio today it is reported that the bid for Adriano of inter has been rejected, the Athletic Bilbao fans are said to be disappointed, Bilbao's manager has stated that he was disappointed that he didn't get his man but he is looking for another forward to bolster his attack up front

On the local radio today it is reported that the bid for Adriano of inter has been rejected' date=' the Athletic Bilbao fans are said to be disappointed, Bilbao's manager has stated that he was disappointed that he didn't get his man but he is looking for another forward to bolster his attack up front[/quote']

i have ALECSANDRO, Barbosa who is roumered to be available for a fee in the region of 7-8m

news is flooding in (no offence sheffield lol) Athletic Bilbao will sign Barosa from sporting as the bid has been accepted, the Bilbao manager has stated that he is now looking at loan players. When asked about the transfer of Martinez to chelsea he said that he has been talking to Martinez for the last week about signing a 3 year contract but Martinez stated that he wants to play in the premiership.

Manager tim sansom has confirmed the roumer that alecsandro barbosa is to leave the José Alvalade stadium in a deal worth somewhere in the region of 7m, and has agreed personal terms with la liga outfit athletico bilbao.

all that is left is for the player to pass a medical and bilbao dont expect any problems with that.

manager tim sansom is now on the look out for a striker rated 89 + to replace him and we expect a few more arrivals at lisbon.

barbosa revealed him main reasons for leaving - "with the arrival of julio bapista and isaac promise, i dont expect getting much game time, and when bilbao came in for me, i knew this would be a great oppurtunity to test myself in a better standard of league, although i am disappointed to be leaving such a good club"

27433.jpg

- leaving portugal for spain

IPSWICH TOWN TV EXCLUSIVE WITH ASHTON

whu_1138797643_whu_1138054063_Ashton.jpg

Cedric Pinsandneedles: "Morning Dean, We going to ask you a few questions if that alright with you."

Dean: "Thats fine with me mate."

Cedric: "Ok Dean i thought we'd start with your career so far. In all fairness you have had a fantastic career so far. You joined Crewe Alexandra when you were 16 back in 2000. you started off with a flyer to your crewe career scoring a goal nearly every three games, and you stayed with them for a total of five years scoring a total of 60 goals.

_38178318_ashton150.jpg

You then moved to Norwich City in 2005 for a fee of just over £3,000,000. Was it a good move in your book?"

Dean: "Well i joined Norwich because i wanted Premiership football, I loved it at Crewe, it was like my first home, but I got that adrenaline rush from playing in the Premiership like no other feeling before."

_40725943_ashton.jpg

Cedric: "You scored almost a goal every 2 games at Norwich with 17 in 44 matches, then you chose to move to West Ham when Norwich were relagated. was it a good move?"

Dean: "No. I had many injuries at West Ham so i only ever ended up playing 11 matches which wasn't good for my morale and i knew i had to leave."

Cedric: "A week ago Benfica signed you for a Straight swap with Manuel Fernandes, Are you happy this happened?"

Dean: "Definately i always wanted to play in Portugal or La Liga, but now I have joined Ipswich on loan I am looking forward to help them get into the premiership, but if Ipswich do get into the premiership I might be interested in joining them permanently."

Cedric: "Ok thank you for your time Dean"

Dean: "No Problem."

kobenhavn's season is looking promising before it has even started.

the club has signed a completely new squad, with only 1 player remaining in the first team squad (marcus allback), and 23 first team players arriving, including club captain vincent candela ( with all the players being rated 87-88), now the kobenhavn manager seems to be investing in the youth squad with the arrivals of noble, fenin and the club record signing chihi, with promising youngster oscar wendt already at the club, the future looks bright for the danish club in the scandinavian league.

the club's main target will be the league with the cups also pretty high on the club's priority list.

kobenhavn only have 3 players still available for transfer (norregaard, hutchinson and berglund)so get your bids in quick, no-one else will be for sale this season.

the kobenhavn manager cannot wait for the new season to begin against valarenga at home, where they hope to start there season in style with victory.

A rumour coming from San Mames Stadium is that they are interested in getting the signature of polga from sporting, Gary Martin the Bilboas manager stated when the Barbosa deal is finalised, he is thinking of putting a bid of around 8.5 mill for polga, gary did stated that he will fit nicely in bilbao has there are started to build a team to fight for the championship

kobenhavn's season is looking promising before it has even started.

the club has signed a completely new squad' date=' with only 1 player remaining in the first team squad (marcus allback), and 23 first team players arriving, including club captain vincent candela ( with all the players being rated 87-88), now the kobenhavn manager seems to be investing in the youth squad with the arrivals of noble, fenin and the club record signing chihi, with promising youngster oscar wendt already at the club, the future looks bright for the danish club in the scandinavian league.

the club's main target will be the league with the cups also pretty high on the club's priority list.

kobenhavn only have 3 players still available for transfer (norregaard, hutchinson and berglund)so get your bids in quick, no-one else will be for sale this season.

the kobenhavn manager cannot wait for the new season to begin against valarenga at home, where they hope to start there season in style with victory.[/quote']

Nice Signings Mate

Ipswich sign new squad including 3 substitutes :D

IN'S:

David BALLERI a right back rated 85 for £65k from Livorno

Kostadin VIDOLOV an Attacking midfielder rated 84 for £100k from Botev Plovdiv

Russell LATAPY an attacking midfielder rated 85 for £50k from Falkirk

Dariusz WOSZ a Central midfielder rated 86 for £95k from VFL Bochum

Tomás HUNAL a Center Back rated 86 for £1.5M from FK Teplice

Soren RIEKS a Central Midfielder rated 60 for £70k from Esbjerg

Enrico CHIESA a Striker rated 86 for £400k from Siena

George BOYD a Central Midfielder rated 73 for £300k from Peterborough Utd

Michael BAUR a Central Midfielder rated 86 for £125k from SV Pasching

Rolando CRISTANTE a Goalkeeper rated 86 for £175k from Deportivo Toluca

Ionel GANE a Striker rated 86 for £650k from VFL Bochum

Harald WAPENAAR a Goalkeeper rated 85 for £175k from Vitesse Arnhem

James BEATTIE a Striker rated 86 for £6.4M from Everton

Gaizka MENDIETA a Right Midfielder rated 86 for £3.0M from Middlesbrough

Niguez AARON a Striker rated 75 for £1.0M from Valencia

Thomas HELVEG a Right Back rated 85 for 250k from OB

Stefan BEINLICH a Left Midfielder rated 86 for 500k from Hansa Rostock.

Squad for tonight.

................................R.Cristante

D.Balleri........S.Pocognoli..........T.Hunal ©........M.Richards

..................................M.Baur

..........G.Mendieta.......R.Latapy........D.Wosz

......................D.Ashton........J.Beattie

Bench:

H. Wapenaar

E. Chiesa

K. Vidolov

I . Gane

S. Legwinski

After these incredible signings:

Rodrigo Taddei 91

Jose Diaz 87

Oliver Neuville 87

Mario Cantaluppi 87

Phillipe Clement 88

Gaston Sessa 87

Andrea Sottil 87

Vladimir Evseev 91

Alberto Luque 88 (LN)

Dinamo Zagreb have just had a loan deal for Jorge Carlos Martin (87) accepted and have just had a deal of 3.8 million for Andreas Zickler (88) accepted to bolster the squad.

Tonights squad will be the following:

---------------------Sessa-------------

-----Cantaluppi-Sottil-Evseev-Corluka

-----Taddei-Carlos Martin-Clement-Diaz

---------------Luque--Neuville

MORE ARRRIVALS DUE AT BARCA

It is thought that Samuel Eto'o has finally agreed to leave the club, and head for England to play for Manchester United. heading the opposite direction is Nani and Rio.

etoferdinand_reflective.jpgnani_lookup.jpg

it is now through that Marquez will be the big name to leave Barca. Again possibly heading to England.

marquez_rafael.jpg

reports are unclear on the deal regarding Marquez, but it is through Barca will be seeking player exchange + cash for the talented Mexican.

kobenhavn

kobenhavn's team for danny mackey's first game in charge of the danish giants at home to valerenga.

---------------------pagliuca---------------------

-----colding-----rada-----arribage-----candela----

---------------caballero-----echouafni------------

lachuer---------------calderon--------------le pen

----------------------allback---------------------

subs:

nimni

lopez

arellano

menezes

edmundo

Zaragoza news:

After a series of bids turned down by the SMFA and other reasons, Diego Milito has comitted his future to the club, and is now unavailable.

George said ' We will definitely not be selling Diego for any price whatsoever, so please don't bid for him. '

A bid from Boca Juniors for Andres D'Alessandro has been rejected. ' We are not selling unless we get a replacement, and by replacement I don't mean some worthless striker that means nothing to me. '

Milan's bid for Pablo Aimar has been rejected, with George refusing to sell Aimar who plays a big part in this season's plans

Another bid from Guadalajara for Albert Celades has been accepted, this time £7million.

Goalkeeper Martinez Miguel is on his way to Bristol Rovers for a fee of 850k.

Carlos Diogo has completed his move to Sporting for £21million.

Zaragoza have yet another bid for Francisco Ochoa accepted, this time £20m + Luis Cuartero + Antonio Longas.

Thomas Stewart has moved to Zaragoza for 125k from Linfield. Stewart moves after he was recommended by Cally.

Has anyone got a RB rated 89+, CB rated 89+ and a young CB rated 86+?

If so, please PM me :)

Forumers Leagues: English Premier League

Tonights Key Games - Matchday 1

Everton v Middlesbrough - 20:00

Its a rivalry game to begin the season, Bryan Adamson of everton verses Tom Greenfield of Boro. Alot of new faces set to make full debuts for their clubs and this can be seen as a close game right to the end. A very much tactical game

Bookies odds: Everton win 6/8 Middlesbrough Win 5/3 Draw 1/5

Portsmouth v Liverpool - 20:00

Its the one and only Ledgend Neller who gives his side a visit to the south coast in the first game of GC7 Setup. Is this the beginning of a liverpool era of trophies? Or is Pompey boss Niall Quinninho, know as manager of several top teams in other GC's going to step down a shock and provide the home fans with delight?!

Bookies Odds: Portsmouth win 10/4 Liverpool Win 1/6 Draw 4/5

Wigan Athletic v Aston Villa

A towering, powerful Leaminton steve is the new maanger of Aston Vill and only one thing in his mind, Win! but will they prevail versus Wigan?

Wigan win 7/5 Aston Villa win 2/4 Draw EVENS

Manchester City v Fulham

Strong winner in this, one of the title contenders Fulham, simply because of their new boss Cally Linfield! Voted best manager of SM so far and tonight is almost a certain win!

Man City win 8/1 Fulham win 1/11 Draw 13/8

Arsenal v Blackburn

Tom Eeesha, new to the forum hopes to put on a display against blackburn Tonight and get off to a good start.

Tottenham v Bolton Wanderes

Roscoe's Tootenham looking to win and send the mighty Wanderes off home with nothing.

Newcastle v Chelsea

Another battle of the forumers as Leigh Travels to the North-East to face Danny william's Title Contenders Newcastle. A good game at prospect with many a drama.

We will post all the results from these games, plus a sneeky look at the lower teams clubs who hope to play oen day against the best managers in england or the world! Good luck to everyone tonight apart from bryan ive got to say :P Only joking hope the best team wins :)

premierleague_lion.jpg