• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

Newcastle Football Club

newcastle.jpg

Newcastle announce new manager Danny Williams..He states the club is not in need of a revamp and there wont be many players for sale never mind the stars..Owen,Martins etc..Our aim is to win the league..if not then a top 4 finish..Danny Williams also announces Newcastle need a new back 4 or 3 depending on the formation,and the fact that Steven Taylor is going nowhere at all!..Already linked with Newcastle are -

Wayne Bridge

Darren Bent

Pascal Chimbonda

Max Tonetto

and a mystery left back ;)

Tim Krul will also be going on loan to D2 side Bristol City to gain some well needed experience.

_40939860_shola300.jpg

Re: Gold Championship 7

Interview with Dan Payne, manager of Roma in Gold Championship 7

Interviewer: Hi Dan, why did you choose to manage Roma over all the other clubs?

Dan: Well i was also in the running for the Milan job but decided that I needed more experience before taking on my favourite club. I will be honest and say that Rome was not my first choice but im very happy to help Roma get back on top of Serie A.

Interviewer: Ok, so what are your aims for this season?

Dan: I have high expectations and im confident of my management skills. Im aiming for a top 3 finish and to make the finals in Europe and the cup.

Interviewer: Very high expectations then, but I hear that star man Totti is on the way out, as is Juan, going to Chelsea and Juve respectively.

Dan: No players has a secure position in the squad and every player has a price. Chelsea have made it clear of their intentions to take Totti to Stamford Bridge and have made an interesting Part exchange proposal. Juan had only recently joined but has had problems setteling in, in Rome and has ask me if we could possibly find another club for him.

Interviewer: Thanks for talking to us.

Dan: That's no problem, im sure you will hear more news from Rome soon.

Valeri Bojinov has left Italy for Birmingham, Aston Villa. he is joining them on loan 'till the end of the season, after Leamington Steve said that he needed a forward to partner Carew. Juve manager Juve_fan has wished Bojinov the best of luck at his new club.

new bayern manager fraser mcinnes has announced that his main aim for the year has to be the bundesliga title.

there will be names made available to buy from bayern, possibly big names, but seeing as he had to take his son to the soft play (:o )immediately after he assumed control he hasn't had time for a full look at his squad.

however, rumours abound that podolski may be available for transfer. bayern are looking for a 90 rated GK and possibly other areas that need strengthening...

new bayern manager fraser mcinnes has announced that his main aim for the year has to be the bundesliga title.

there will be names made available to buy from bayern' date=' possibly big names, but seeing as he had to take his son to the soft play (:o )immediately after he assumed control he hasn't had time for a full look at his squad.

however, rumours abound that podolski may be available for transfer. bayern are looking for a 90 rated GK and possibly other areas that need strengthening...[/quote']

Podolski maybe to juve?

1) I'm Benfica

2) Get joining the Mediterranean league! I don't wanna be alone :(

3) Luizao (91 - CB) and Simao (93 - W/AM) have been played on the transfer list...

thought about joining Porto, but chose CSKA Moskva instead.

anyone else in Russia/Ukraine league?

I'm looking to build up my squad as I have like 16 87+ rated people :(

Guest the plummer

i got ......wait for it...............drum rolll... STUTTGART

expecting a team full of 90s i am left with a rather crapy team

lol owellz just goiny havty show whos the boss

New Chelsea manager Leigh Auston is delighted to announce the imminent arrival of Kaka from AC Milan. A fee has been agreed between the 2 clubs of £23 million plus Arjen Robben and Andrei Shevchenko going in the opposite direction. Chelsea directors will be bust thrashing out personal terms with the player in order for him to be unveiled tomorrow!!

Auston also hopes to sign more players and is in the market for a quality Striker 93+!!

Right I'm Zaragoza now thanks to Leamington Steve :)

Haven't got the time to look through the whol of this thread having just spent 40mins on the other one ;)

Basically, looking for a 90+ goalkeeper, willing to spend up to 10 million on them, and include current keeper Cesar Sanchez ( 89 ) in the deal.

May be looking for a LB 90+ and a CB 90+ soon but will try and get some loans in from forumers soon :)

udinese.gif

Udinese appoint Tony Baldo.

Udinese have announced Baldo as manager early this morning and Baldo has already said,"I'm going to enjoy this challenge a lot, I'm hoping for a top 6 finish but it'll be hard. Being a relatively small club, it'll be hard for me to tempt any big names here so now I'll be hoping to add a few 88's."

Baldo carried on to say -

- De Sanctis may be for sale, once he signs a 89 gk.

- He has made a loan bid for 3 Lyon players, (Alou Diarra,Cacapa,Muller).

- He would consider selling 20 year old Zapata (87).

- He is close to signing Gianichedda.

If you wanted to find a forumers league on this, try out The Premiership!

Managers Include:

Myself ( Boro)

Paul Thame ( Arsenal)

Leaminton Steve ( Villa)

Danny ( Newcastle) Rivalry!

Bryan ( Everton)

Im sure theres more but not from top of my head

Also welcome Grant Thame as Bristol Rovers!

He'll be with us at the top soon im sure