• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

Re: Gold Championship 7

If you wanted to find a forumers league on this' date=' try out The Premiership!

Managers Include:

Myself ( Boro)

Paul Thame ( Arsenal)

Leaminton Steve ( Villa)

Danny ( Newcastle) Rivalry!

Bryan ( Everton)

Im sure theres more but not from top of my head

Also welcome Grant Thame as Bristol Rovers!

He'll be with us at the top soon im sure[/quote']

There's me too Tom at Chelsea!

Juventus are selling lots of players right now, but bringing in world class superstars. On the way out is Giannichedda for 4m, to Udinese, Camoranesi, 13m to Benfica and Trezeguet to Real Madrid, with Cannavaro going back to Juve, and Cassano going back to Italy.

Juve have also had an offer accepted for Zaragoza defenders, Gabriel Milito, but the fee is undisclosed. Also for sale at Juve is Miccoli, for 9m, Leggrottaglie 4m and Birindelli 3.5m.

udinese.gif

Udinese appoint Tony Baldo.

Udinese have announced Baldo as manager early this morning and Baldo has already said' date='"I'm going to enjoy this challenge a lot, I'm hoping for a top 6 finish but it'll be hard. Being a relatively small club, it'll be hard for me to tempt any big names here so now I'll be hoping to add a few 88's."

Baldo carried on to say -

- De Sanctis may be for sale, once he signs a 89 gk.

- He has made a loan bid for 3 Lyon players, (Alou Diarra,Cacapa,Muller).

- He would consider selling 20 year old Zapata (87).

- He is close to signing Gianichedda.[/quote']

The lyon manager has responded saying, " he will access the situation and get back by today" he also said "no yes or no can be made at this stage"

Bid in for Zapata.... :)

Other news from Seville: Aston Villa's £10M deal for Ernasto Chevanton was blocked by the SMFA (why..?), and Manchester City have taken advantage by having a £9.5M bid accepted. Heading to Sevilla is Yaya Toure from Monaco in a deal worth £14M and Croation/Brazilian forward Eduardo for £14.2M

The following players are for sale:

DUDA, Sergio LM 26 85 100 Adequate £4.0M

FERNANDO SALES, de los Cobos RM 29 85 96 Average £3.2M

BRUNO , Herrera CM 22 80 100 Average £2.0M

MARTI, Jose CM 32 89 93 Adequate £2.9M

Bids welcome :D

And I will ask again has anyone got a LB 90 plus they are willing to sell.....?

Bid in for Zapata.... :)

Other news from Seville: Aston Villa's £10M deal for Ernasto Chevanton was blocked by the SMFA (why..?)' date=' and Manchester City have taken advantage by having a £9.5M bid accepted. Heading to Sevilla is Yaya Toure from Monaco in a deal worth £14M and Croation/Brazilian forward Eduardo for £14.2M

The following players are for sale:

DUDA, Sergio LM 26 85 100 Adequate £4.0M

FERNANDO SALES, de los Cobos RM 29 85 96 Average £3.2M

BRUNO , Herrera CM 22 80 100 Average £2.0M

MARTI, Jose CM 32 89 93 Adequate £2.9M

Bids welcome :D

And I will ask again has anyone got a LB 90 plus they are willing to sell.....?[/quote']

I had a couple of what seemed like ok sales blocked as well mate. Maybe its just ealry season stuff?:confused:

Spartak Moscow Manager Adam Johnson can announce his delight at being appointed the clubs new manager. he said, to manage a club with a 80,000 + stadium, which is full every week, is awesome. Its where i wanted to be, were in European football and we need to strengthen our first team and squad. That will take time but with the financial benefits from such a huge stadium, im sure i can try my best to make spartak a great club !

Spartak can announce the signings of :

Dindane - The talented Lens striker will join the Russian team in one days time. The fee is believed to be around 12 million pounds and he will jump straight into the starting 11.

Daniel Montenegro. - the fee is believed to be the same for this talented central midfielder. He too will slot in nicely to the starting 11, either forming a partnerhsip in AM or CM as he can play both positions.

Sosa - Possibly the clubs biggest signing, this young Argentine has bags and bags of potential. His attacking thread is deadly and all teams in the league should fear him. He was believed to be brought in for around 9 million plus two players !

Spartak are looking for a new AM, and new LB.

Anyone who could loan a 88+ left back would be a living legend!

Spartak Moscow Manager Adam Johnson can announce his delight at being appointed the clubs new manager. he said' date=' to manage a club with a 80,000 + stadium, which is full every week, is awesome. Its where i wanted to be, were in European football and we need to strengthen our first team and squad. That will take time but with the financial benefits from such a huge stadium, im sure i can try my best to make spartak a great club !

Spartak can announce the signings of :

Dindane - The talented Lens striker will join the Russian team in one days time. The fee is believed to be around 12 million pounds and he will jump straight into the starting 11.

Daniel Montenegro. - the fee is believed to be the same for this talented central midfielder. He too will slot in nicely to the starting 11, either forming a partnerhsip in AM or CM as he can play both positions.

Sosa - Possibly the clubs biggest signing, this young Argentine has bags and bags of potential. His attacking thread is deadly and all teams in the league should fear him. He was believed to be brought in for around 9 million plus two players !

Spartak are looking for a new AM, and new LB.

Anyone who could loan a 88+ left back would be a living legend![/quote']

I have Bridge available Adam but would prefer a permanent deal for around 11 mil

*** Latest News From the Mediterranean - Benfica FC ***

Benfica.jpg

Newly appointed Benfica FC manager Sir Bobo is delighted with the way things are going at the Spanish league winners. He has taken no time in thinking about what he's going to do - he has already got plenty of transfers surrounding him.

The first thing he said at the press conference yesterday night regarding his unveiling was:

'Am I dreaming?!'. He went on to say how delighted he was with the club's facilities and the backing of the chairmans pockets, and ended by praising the fans, but most of all the stadium. 'Nothing can go wrong with the superb stadium we've got here. 65 thousand fans and counting will be watching, and the revenue income will be superb to move the club forward'.

2063464-Estadio_da_Luz_Studium-Albufeira.jpg

Benfica are one of the many teams who have already completed a lot of deals. Last night they managed to confirm the signings of:

Cristiano Lucarelli - CF - 90 - 6.6m

Quagliarella - CF - 88 - 10.1m

Marcelinho - LM - 91 - 8m

Moving out of the club where Rui Costa, 3.3m, Cardozo, 12m, and Another guy (:o) to Sheffield for 4.4m.

This morning Benfica were back up and running, making plenty of offers - having had bids for De Sanctis and Camoranesi accepted, while accepting offers for Simao, 10m + Gilberto + Ljungberg, Leo should be done, and Petit may also be on his way out. Nuno Gomes has been involved in the De Sanctis deal, so he will also be on his way out. Right Back Nelson should also be on his way, and reports claim to have seen him in England for a medical.

Benfica are looking forward to a long, successful season under Sir Bobo, and winning the league is the main priority. A few loan signings have also been done to ensure depth in the squad.

The Benfica manager ended this mornings meeting with the board by saying that his main target as things stand is Caneira, a sporting defender, and he is interested in seeing how his bids are negotiated.

Finally, Sir Bobo said that Luizao (91/25/CB) will be out of the club TODAY, and an offer WILL be accepted TODAY, so the best bid will get the Brazilian international defender. Bobo also said that he is more interested in straight cash than anything else, and is looking for about 20-25m.

He sarcastically said that he wanted the Final of the champions league to be as follows, and he is optimistic he can make a little board a reality!

Benfica-Liverpool%20061.jpg

Tottenham have accepted a £20M bid for Jermaine Defoe from Olympiakos

Manager Ross Philp is still hopeful that he can sway Luis Gonzalez to White Hart Lane

He would like to say again that Berbatov is not for sale

He has rejected loan bids for Tom Huddlestone and Gareth Bale

Danny Murphy is on his way to Derby County and Philp is ready to swoop for Nugent of Preston

Arsenal have announced today that Thierry Henry will be leaving the club. A club spokesman said

"Thierry has left to join Milan in a deal which will see us earn 45 Million plus the highly capable and experienced Flippo Inzaghi. Everyone at Arsenal wishes Thierry the best for the future."

He added,

"We are also delighted to announce the signing of Sabrosa Simao from Benfica. He will be arriving for 10 Million plus Gilberto and Ljunberg."

Arsenal are also said to be after the signings of Diego Milito and Jeremy Menez. Also looking for any defender rated 89+ but can be lower rated if he's younger or been injured etc.

Thanks

Bristol Rovers boss Eazy have said he will get the best squad in the Division and he already made a beast of a Bristol Rovers in English Championship 367 as he also says "Anyone like to give me the run come and bring it".

Bristol Rovers is thinking about a sale of Sammy Igoe and Rickie Lambert.