• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

Re: Gold Championship 7

AtleticoMadridskin.jpg

News From Atletico Madrid, was a fairly busy night last as the manager was making several key decisions.moves.The most important move the manager made last night was bringing in promising young star Robinho

robinho-gallery-72.jpg

Other moves the team managed to pull off was bringing in young Mexican goalie Francisco Ochoa.Several player where and are being shipped out as the manager does not believe they have a role in the team

Can we not ruin this thread please?

There are some beautiful long posts' date=' like mine (lol), and then there are these extra 1 word ones - when discussing deals PM unless stating who's available and who isnt! If it's 1 on 1 then meet in the Chat, on MSN, or PM eachother...

Now that that's done - how much for Lehmann?! lol[/quote']

Did any1 read this if not can you now please

astonvilla2.jpg

The rampaging has started with players flying in and out of clubs left right and centre. With Villa's small budget they are having to take a cautious approach to who they try and take on.

Leaving Villa Park already confirmed is Lee Hendrie who joins Fulham for £4.5m, also following out the door maybe Berger, Agathe and Osbourne.

Villas targets are generally around the 89/90 mark but there is hopes of a 93rated midfielder arriving.

Hopefully the transfer between Athletico Madrid and Villa will go through without a hitch as Villa hope to bring in Peter Luccin.

Did any1 read this if not can you now please

Thanks for that - seems like no one actually cared :mad:

By nice long, decent posts I mean like mine (earlier), Leamington Steve's, and Havoc's in this page, which are not getting noticed due to people having 1 words answers of yes or no. Make offers to eachother over PM please. And when posting add some pics - it's makes the thread nicer :)

You guys I have just joined as Dinamo Zagreb today' date=' There is a bid that has been accepted for Eduardo Silva, but I want to remove that and it doesn't automatically do that. How do I do it?[/quote']

You cannot. SM added this very recently to stop cheats, and despite there being pros and cons, it seems like it's staying :)

You cannot. SM added this very recently to stop cheats' date=' and despite there being pros and cons, it seems like it's staying :)[/quote']

Skeen. Ah so Sorin's gone from my new Hambug team in another setup and now Silva's gone.. Oh well, more money means more players :P

Willing to sell Tadic and some other players because I really want to change the whole concept of Zagreb's team. If the offer is good enough for Modric, I will accept.

You guys I have just joined as Dinamo Zagreb today' date=' There is a bid that has been accepted for Eduardo Silva, but I want to remove that and it doesn't automatically do that. How do I do it?[/quote']

Hi mate. It was me who stole Eduardo Da Silva....apologies. By way of goodwill feel free to take a look at my transfer listed players, available for cut price moves :D

Atletico Madrid Manager has been throwing sick amounts of cash up to 30million around for some players, the latest manager to refuse this cash was Tomeesha, having turnd down 30 million for Fabregas.The manager was left with this question in his head"Is there any amount of cash that would bring Fabregas to Atletico Madrid".The Manager is prepared to throw 40mil towards arsenal way for the services of Fabregas.

Other players that have cought this managers eye appear to be Iniesta from Barcelona and Tevez from West Ham.Atletico Madrid does not appear to be to gun shy when throwing his cash around.

52.gif

Newcastle United

Newcastle United have finally sealed a deal for Left Back,Wayne Bridge.The deal for Bridge consists of 11 million pounds.

Newcastle also sealed a deal for Santiago Ezquerro but pulled out at the last minute.

Newcastle also are in need of a new Right Back preferably 88+ With Carr available for Part Ex.

48745.jpg

Udinese latest!

giannichedda02.jpg

On a hectic day of transfers all around Europe, Udinese began the day getting their 4m bid for Giannichedda accepted. Baldo then received a call from Benfica and after a long discussion came to an agreement over De Sanctis' future.

Baldo told a reporter this a few minutes ago, " Arsenal have accepted our loan bid for Flamini and is on his his way as we speak, I'm just hoping it's not cancelled. I've put a lot of players on the transfer list and have already accepted a 4.5m bid from Sunderland for Barreto aswell as a 3.7m bid for Tomas Zapotocny. I have had a bid for ZAPATA and if no other offers come in I will accept it."

Rumors suggest that Gyan Asamoah may also be on his way out and as it stands, Deportivo are favourites to capture the Ghanaian.

2712.jpg

(Zapata to leave Udinese?)

Udinese latest!

giannichedda02.jpg

On a hectic day of transfers all around Europe' date=' Udinese began the day getting their 4m bid for Giannichedda accepted. Baldo then received a call from Benfica and after a long discussion came to an agreement over De Sanctis' future.

Baldo told a reporter this a few minutes ago, " Arsenal have accepted our loan bid for Flamini and is on his his way as we speak, I'm just hoping it's not cancelled. I've put a lot of players on the transfer list and have already accepted a 4.5m bid from Sunderland for Barreto aswell as a 3.7m bid for Tomas Zapotocny. I have had a bid for [b']ZAPATA[/b] and if no other offers come in I will accept it."

Rumors suggest that Gyan Asamoah may also be on his way out and as it stands, Deportivo are favourites to capture the Ghanaian.

2712.jpg

(Zapata to leave Udinese?)

It's a good bid mate, please accept, I may be able to throw in Jose Marti if need be :D