Re: Gold Championship 7

Team - Sporting Lisbon

Manager - Mr Sansom

Last Season: It has to be said that Sportings last season was a poor season, 6th in the league was overshadowed by early exits in all other comps.

What theyve improved on: No signings have been made so far but Sansom should look at this season as a clean slate. He lacks a goalscorer despite the services of Cacau, Gildriano and Lucarelli.

Season Expectations: Last season was unlucky and with the sheer quality of Sporting, they can expect big things from the season ahead, in all compertitions.

League: Top3

Cup & Shield: Finals

SMFA Shield: Semis

Good Luck Sansom

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

Team - Wigan Athletic

Manager - Hereward JKB

Last Season: Wigan finished an impressive 6th with Wigan last season, not bringing many players in at all. Early exits from all other compertitions we in some cases ok because of that astonishing league finish.

What theyve improved on: The only summer signing at the JJB has been Blanco from Lille for 3.3 Mill. He looks to partner Heskey or Camara upfront. Nobody has left Wigan at the moment.

Season Expectations: Now theyve settled into the prem they should look to comfortably see out relegation and do well in the SMFA Cup to increase there Setup Wide reputation. The Cup should seem more important than the shield.

League: Top12

Cup & Shield: Past 3rd Round in both.

SMFA Cup: Last 16

Good Luck Hereward

Team - Tottenham Hotspur

Manager - Rosssss

Last Season: 10th was more than an under-achievement for a strengthy Tottenham squad with some big name players who should of been permorming better.

What theyve improved on: Rosssss is still bringing big names into the club such as Schwinstiger and Gilberto, but yet to lose any real big names. The club look in great shape for the upcoming season.

Season Expectations: Tottenham should expect a cracking season ahead in all compititions with both the strength of their first team and reserves.

League: Top4

Cup & Shield: Semis

SMFA Shield: Finalists

Good Luck Rosssss

Team - Sao Paulo

Manager - JINKY7

Last Season: N/A

What theyve improved on: Jinky has secured many signings this summer for their campaign, 14 new players join, notable players are Gareth Bale on loan, Matthieu Chalme and Blas Perez.

Season Expectations: As Sao Paulo always have they should go well in all comps, expeccially in the league.

League: Top2

Good Luck Jinky

Team - Zaragoza

Manager - Georgey Porgey

Last Season: Last season was least to say, a failure in george's books as they finished a disappointing 12th in the league. Np real achievements in other comps either.

What theyve improved on: No signing in the summer but they need to increase the size of their squad. A sub Kepps and Left Back are needed in my opinion.

Season Expectations: They should and probaly will finish well in all comps this season with Georges managerial credibilities and will hope to secure Champs Cup footy for nxt season.

League: Top5

Cup and Shield: Semis

Good Luck George

Team - Udinese

Manager - Tony Blado

Last Season: Udinese did very well in Serie A, finishing a very good 3rd position in the league. A disappionting Cup and Shield though in comparision to the league finish.

What theyve improved on: There starting 11 hasnt been touched but the subs have, Gary O Connor joined them recently for a fee of 11M. They dont need to improve on anything in their current squad.

Season Expectations: They will look to seal European football again next season, through the league and do well in the Champs Cup if possible within their group.

League: Top5

Champs Cup: Go through groups

Good Luck Tony

Team - FC Kobenhaven

Manager - Danney Mackey

Last Season: FC Kobenhaven were an unstoppable force last season, getting the double in the league & cup. There huge squad all did there part in the sucess.

What theyve improved on: 9 signings since the last game of last season icluding Japanese keeps Lee Woon Jae, Mandzukik who is a striker and Kalinkic.

Season Expectations: They should cruise to victory this season aswell as last. Should also win at least one other Cup/Shield/Champs.

League: Winners

Cup & Shield: Finalists

Champs Cup: Through groups

Good Luck Danny

Team - CSKA Moskow

Manager - Tom Aldinho

Last Season: Sucessful season winning the league confortably and the Cup. Great players such as Vanger Love, Akinfeev and Jo helped them to this.

What Theyve improved on: No signings in the sumer but they look as if they have enough players to cope with all the compertitions.

Season Expectations: They should win the league and win one, maybe both the cups. They should get through their Champs cup group aswell so things look good.

League: Winners

Cup & Shield Win one

Champs Cup Last 16

Good Luck Tom

Team - FK Moskow

Manager - Tom MFC

Last Season: Tom's side managed a good 3rd in the league and should expect better from this season thanks to the new gaffer doing some great things with the club.

Things theyve improved on: Near the close of last season Etto and Calssen-Bracker joined for a combined fee of 13M. They nned a goalscorer for this season.

Season Expectations: They should put most of their efforts into the SMFA Cup, despite having a tricky 1st round tie with Marseille. They will achieve european football next season unless somethink goes very wrong.

Cup and Shield: Quarters

SMFA Shield: 2nd Round

Good Luck Mark

udinese.jpg

Udinese News.

After achieving a top 3 finish in Serie A, most of the city is still celebrating. Today though, Tony has spoke out in his first interview this season, outlining many key points.

560360_mediumsquare.jpg

Firstly the coach wanted to confirm that Antonio Di Natale has completely committed his future to the club, despite interest from some big teams. The striker was the clubs top goalscorer, finishing 21 times, assisting 17 and 10 MOM in Serie A alone.

kahlenberg.jpg

Thomas Kahlenberg however is linked with a few clubs after being transfer listed at 20M. The player has announced that he'd like to stay and until a cm joins he's sure he will.

2712.jpg

Cristian Zapata has found himself in a similar position as the Danish International. Though the coach may want to keep him, a bid has been made which has tempted him but until a replacement is found then he'll also stay.

Tony also confirmed that he is after quite a few players and will hope to reveal 3-4 new + big arrivals by Friday when his side welcome Sporting to the Friuli Stadium.

Team - Juventus

Manager - Juve_Fan

Last Season: Overall, last season was a great achievement for Juve, finishing 4th secured Champs Cup football, Finalists in both the cup and shield, winning the Shield. Couple of good signings in Bonjinov and Mordic.

What theyve improved on: Lastest signings are only for the reserves in the form of Marco Rosales and Kenwyne Jones. Nobody has been released or has left the club on a transfer.

Season Exoectations: They will once again look to secure Champs Cup football and to well in the Shield and Cup. Anything in the Champs Cup would be a bonus, but they should get past the groups easily.

Champs Cup: Last 16/8

Good Luck Juve Fan

Team - Cardiff City

Manager - Gazza Thomas

Last Season: Cardiff got promotion to the premiership and to be fair, that was there main, and really only target.

What theyve improved on: Fabio (88), Sun (87) and Gueye (88) all join on loan to try and keep the squad in the prem. They look to add more to this list.

Season Expectations: For this season all they will want to do is stay up and do well in the Shield.

League: Stay Up

Cup: 2nd Round

Shield: Quarters

Good luck Gazza

Team - Hamilton Academicals

Manager - PThame 3d

Last Season: A good 12th in the league was overshadowed by their amazing Scottish Cup final win which sent the people of Hamilton DoooDaly.

What theyve improved on: Recent signings come in the form of Chillean pair Riveros and Ruiz. Nobody has left the club in pre season.

Season Expectations: All the forumers back Paul to do well this season and will put his focus yet again on the league, despite the Cup triumph last season.

League: Top10

Cup & Shield: Quarters

Good Luck Paul

Team - VFB Stuggart

Manager - Greig Spence

Last Season: 5th in the league was not quite enough for Champs Cup football but Spence will look for crushing form in the Shield as their first game is a tough visit to Teeside.

What theyve improved on: New signings this summer are Urkranian duo Husev and Rusol. Nobody has left the club but the squad looks in great shape for the forthcoming season.

Season Expectations: This season, Stuggart most definitly will go for Champs Cup football and do well in the SMFA Cup, the League Cup/Shield will not prove very improtant.

Cup & Shield: Whatever comes theyll take

SMFA Cup: Semi Finals

Good Luck Greig

carlossalcido.thumbnail.jpgcarlossalcido2.thumbnail.jpgcarlossalcido3.thumbnail.jpg

Guadalajara Complete First Signing

Mexicans Guadalajara have completed their first signing of the season, Colombian striker Luis Rey completed a move to Mexico from Chievo for a healthy sum of £15,000,000. Mitu Ahmed was happy with the new signing; "We needed a goalscorer, we have the money but just don't have enough players available" He also added "I urge all managers to inform me if they have any players available at all"

Sky Sports than caught up with the new signing to know his thoughts about the big money move; "It feels great to be back where I belong, I feel comfortable here and will try to produce the best football possible. I unsure about the price tag on me, £15,000,000 is a lot of money, I hope I can live upto expectations of the money and the fans"

_41204921_neville_ap300.jpg

Luis Rey In Action Against England

Ramos Signs For Guadalajara

Alongside Luis Rey, Guadalajara have announced Spaniard Juande Ramos as their new assistant coach ahead of the season, the coach was ecstatic to join the club; "Since I left my post at Tottenham over 6 months ago, no one has approached me for a job. Guadalajara is a perfect place, they have promising players who wish to achieve great things, I will surely be contributing as much as possible to meet board and staff targets,"

Ramos.jpg

To Assist Sparky

Samsung To Sponsor Mexicans

Electronics giants Samsung are to sponsor Guadalajara for the next two years, a representative of the company thought it was a perfect chance to invest in the Mexican club; "It's a new look Guadalajara, a new manager, new coaches and now new sponsorship, we are surely looking forward to great things." Samsung have already gave Guadalajara £20,000,000 extra to spend on transfers.

samsung-logo.gif

Sponsors Guadalajara

Sevilla announcement

168.gif

After being increasingly frustrated in his efforts to make signings over the last few days, manager Jacko has spoken candidly to the press regarding his summer transfer plans.

He announced that Andreas Hinkel, Sami Hyypia, Francisco Navarro and Sam Dalla Bonna are all available for transfer, but reiterated that Part Exchange is preffered to straight cash.

"We need a winger and a young Centre half as priority" jacko said

Anyone with players who are available in these positions and are interested in any of the above...PM me

Legrottaglie.jpg

Nicola Legrottaglie signs for Udinese.

After a season away from Serie A, the ex Juventus centre back jumped at the prospect of coming home, once he heard Udinese had made an equiry. Nicola told Gazzetta Dello Sport, "Coming home is amazing. I thought that there was a possibility of it happening but not with a Champions League team for sure. The club has amazing defenders but I'm sure I'll work my way in. With practice I know I can find my form again, just like at Chievo. I've been told I'll make my debut on Friday, against Sporting in a friendly, which will be exciting."

Also joining was Costin Soava from Spartak Mosva. The centre back has cost 5.5m which Baldo felt was fair, considering his ability to play in midfield as well.

:mad:

Signing players who are rated ninety and above has become almost impossible, fortunately I managed to sign Klose within the last week of ‘Season 1’. If it were not for that transfer, I would not have been able to make a single ‘pre-season’ signing that would realistically improve my first team squad; and I know that many other players in this league are in the same situation and feel equally as frustrated at the moment. It’s a real pity because ‘Season 1’ was a pleasure to be apart of.

Being a ‘Gold Championship’ we expect it to be difficult to sign players after the first initial ‘transfer scramble’ before games in ‘Season 1’, and I acknowledge that we are all ‘filthy rich’ at the moment and competing for the same players, but what really frustrates me, is how certain managers (many of whom are prominent members of this forum) are conducting themselves.

Negotiating deals for players feels like a waste of time at the moment; managers countering with unrealistic / stupid offers, managers rejecting offers that meet / exceed the players listed threshold price, managers rejecting / countering offers that meet / exceed the players transfer listed price, managers cancelling agreed deals, managers ignoring transfer offers.

Without naming and shaming people at this stage, I cannot understand why respected experienced players / forumers with high reputations are asking for such ludicrous deals, when they must realise by now that the deals that they negotiate will simply be blocked (and we would have to be idiots to agree to such deals anyway).

Available / Unavailable / Threshold Price / Transfer List / Chairman’s Value; these options are there for a reason and the development team have obviously done their part and spent time on the improvements to the transfer system. Why can’t certain managers grasp the system? Some of the offers that they are making / asking for downright insult my intelligence!

I am seriously considering creating a ‘Manager Blacklist’ thread for naming and shaming time-wasters and attaching screen shots of examples of the deals that they negotiate. I could understand if they were six year olds but they obviously aren't!

The intelligent and realistic managers who are more than happy to negotiate fair / equal deals are starting to have their ‘backs against the wall’, they are simply becoming outnumbered, additionally they are all to aware how difficult it will be to replace any of their better players.

I, like many others, am currently ‘stuck’ with over £50m in the bank, admittedly others have significantly more. I am in need of strengthening my squad, and so therefore am unable to exchange players. Quite frankly, the cash feels worthless and pointless. What is the point of earning and raising it when you are unable to spend it?

I give up making offers and sending private messages, please send me a private message (either on here or in SoccerManager; the username is the same) if you are reading this and willing to sell me a midfielder (any midfield position / role) or ‘F’ who is rated above eighty-nine; and preferably aged below thirty. I don’t care if I have to spend every penny of my hard earned £52m on that one player that I am having so much difficulty to sign.

Frustrated Rant Over:

Not wanting to turn this post into a love-fest; the majority of the people on this board, and in this thread are genuinely nice people, good SM managers, and have a sense of realism. I have learnt a lot from those managers and have a lot of respect for them; some of whom I have never even spoken to!

Ash

Valencia

:mad:

Signing players who are rated ninety and above has become almost impossible' date=' fortunately I managed to sign Klose within the last week of ‘Season 1’. If it were not for that transfer, I would not have been able to make a single ‘pre-season’ signing that would realistically improve my first team squad; and I know that many other players in this league are in the same situation and feel equally as frustrated at the moment. It’s a real pity because ‘Season 1’ was a pleasure to be apart of. [/font']

Being a ‘Gold Championship’ we expect it to be difficult to sign players after the first initial ‘transfer scramble’ before games in ‘Season 1’, and I acknowledge that we are all ‘filthy rich’ at the moment and competing for the same players, but what really frustrates me, is how certain managers (many of whom are prominent members of this forum) are conducting themselves.

Negotiating deals for players feels like a waste of time at the moment; managers countering with unrealistic / stupid offers, managers rejecting offers that meet / exceed the players listed threshold price, managers rejecting / countering offers that meet / exceed the players transfer listed price, managers cancelling agreed deals, managers ignoring transfer offers.

Without naming and shaming people at this stage, I cannot understand why respected experienced players / forumers with high reputations are asking for such ludicrous deals, when they must realise by now that the deals that they negotiate will simply be blocked (and we would have to be idiots to agree to such deals anyway).

Available / Unavailable / Threshold Price / Transfer List / Chairman’s Value; these options are there for a reason and the development team have obviously done their part and spent time on the improvements to the transfer system. Why can’t certain managers grasp the system? Some of the offers that they are making / asking for downright insult my intelligence!

I am seriously considering creating a ‘Manager Blacklist’ thread for naming and shaming time-wasters and attaching screen shots of examples of the deals that they negotiate. I could understand if they were six year olds but they obviously aren't!

The intelligent and realistic managers who are more than happy to negotiate fair / equal deals are starting to have their ‘backs against the wall’, they are simply becoming outnumbered, additionally they are all to aware how difficult it will be to replace any of their better players.

I, like many others, am currently ‘stuck’ with over £50m in the bank, admittedly others have significantly more. I am in need of strengthening my squad, and so therefore am unable to exchange players. Quite frankly, the cash feels worthless and pointless. What is the point of earning and raising it when you are unable to spend it?

I give up making offers and sending private messages, please send me a private message (either on here or in SoccerManager; the username is the same) if you are reading this and willing to sell me a midfielder (any midfield position / role) or ‘F’ who is rated above eighty-nine; and preferably aged below thirty. I don’t care if I have to spend every penny of my hard earned £52m on that one player that I am having so much difficulty to sign.

Frustrated Rant Over:

Not wanting to turn this post into a love-fest; the majority of the people on this board, and in this thread are genuinely nice people, good SM managers, and have a sense of realism. I have learnt a lot from those managers and have a lot of respect for them; some of whom I have never even spoken to!

Ash

Valencia

take it easy... do you expect me to sell RVP for cash only??? i also need to strengthen my squad!!!