Re: Gold Championship 7

lol no' date=' none of that is actually related to you mate; as you will undoubtably see from the way that I replied to your private message in the game before this! :)[/quote']

yea, a bit over the top IMO:

Zenit St Petersburg have made a counter-offer to Sporting for Robin VAN PERSIE of £20,000,000 plus Carlos DIOGO and Nigel DE JONG

:D :D :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

Guest the plummer

yea' date=' a bit over the top IMO:

Zenit St Petersburg have made a counter-offer to Sporting for Robin VAN PERSIE of £20,000,000 plus Carlos DIOGO and Nigel DE JONG

:D :D :D[/quote']

Think thats bad a offerd a young 89 and a 90 plus 25 million for Van persie

he returned with 23 pluss tomas rosicky and mario gomez ffs

Sevilla sign Hutton

Sevilla last night made their first signing of the summer by capturing Scottish full back Alan Hutton from Estudiantes. The former Rangers man was unhappy in Argentina and is said to be happy to return to Europe. He opted for Spain ahead of Feyenoord who made a last ditch attempt to sign the player

hutton_alan_gla_profile_2005.jpg

Hutton in action for Rangers

The signing paves the way for Andreas Hinkels exit from the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. All cash bids are now being considered for the player (all 11 of them!) but anyone who can offer me a talented young Centre back in exchange/as part of the deal will jump to the front of the queue

Have also found it difficult as with many of you (p.s Greig you havent responded to the PM i sent you) .I myself have sold a 89 and 88 rated player which considering my team isnt bad. I cannot though buy any 90 replacements as i am being priced out of it because i didnt sell my players for stupid prices.

Again will not mention names but i talked to one manager about getting a defender rated 90 off them and in return i would offer Vucinic(who they tried to buy for £8mill untill i made the counter offer) and his chairmans value. I was then counter offered a ridiculous amount from the manager and when i PM'd him he cancelled and didnt want to pursue it.

I then accepted a bid for Mido and for the first time ever i cancelled the deal after being PM'd with a better offer. Having done that the manager who PM'd me then didnt put in the bid having brought players from elsewhere. Ok so that one was my fault for being greedy and next time i accept an offer i wont be cancelling it :) .

I have also been involved in the Van Persie saga and i can understand DeathStalker trying to get the best deal he can but i think whatever he accepts wont be sanctioned by SMFA because he is asking too much and the players he wants in return and cash will stop the deal.

Now i accept all managers want to keep there best players after all i dont want to sell mine, but if your going to agree a deal or announce a player for sale dont mess people around its annoying :mad:

Having said that my general experience has been pleasant with these setups and transfers have pretty much gone to plan.

Not the most exciting of signings, but Zaragoza are just building up the squad in areas they struggled with last season, slowly.

A few days ago, Nikola Pokrivac joined, a solid back up defender and defensive midfielder.

jertecmn7.jpg

He joined from unmanaged Dinamo Zagreb for £5.6 million.

And just minutes ago, as George alerted Nathan Kirby to the unmanaged Villarreal side, Nathan took over and agreed to sell Jose Enrique to Zaragoza.

enrique_jose_550474.jpg

He should now join for £7.5 million.

Zaragoza also agreed to play Villarreal in a friendly this Friday.

George said "I appreciate these aren't the most exciting of signings, but like many others we are struggling to sign the 90+ players. Therefore we have decided to act quickly and sign some decent players for the time being. We still have targets though so there might be some bigger names arriving soon."

Have also found it difficult as with many of you (p.s Greig you havent responded to the PM i sent you) .I myself have sold a 89 and 88 rated player which considering my team isnt bad. I cannot though buy any 90 replacements as i am being priced out of it because i didnt sell my players for stupid prices.

Again will not mention names but i talked to one manager about getting a defender rated 90 off them and in return i would offer Vucinic(who they tried to buy for £8mill untill i made the counter offer) and his chairmans value. I was then counter offered a ridiculous amount from the manager and when i PM'd him he cancelled and didnt want to pursue it.

I then accepted a bid for Mido and for the first time ever i cancelled the deal after being PM'd with a better offer. Having done that the manager who PM'd me then didnt put in the bid having brought players from elsewhere. Ok so that one was my fault for being greedy and next time i accept an offer i wont be cancelling it :) .

I have also been involved in the Van Persie saga and i can understand DeathStalker trying to get the best deal he can but i think whatever he accepts wont be sanctioned by SMFA because he is asking too much and the players he wants in return and cash will stop the deal.

Now i accept all managers want to keep there best players after all i dont want to sell mine' date=' but if your going to agree a deal or announce a player for sale dont mess people around its annoying :mad:

Having said that my general experience has been pleasant with these setups and transfers have pretty much gone to plan.[/size']

I have also found it pretty hard to do many deals as many get ignored. I have managed to sign D'Allessandro from Leigh for 26m and Ernst which is a bit big if you look at it as 1 rating increase but Im a fan of D'Allessandro and he is linked to Ramos and Spurs so im hoping he makes the move!

Roma are seriously desperate for Defenders and are willing to pay big for players.

Were willing to sell player's but expect serious manager's with serious offer's I have had plenty manager's offer deals for my star players that were average and then try to buy one of their not so good players and be asked for as much as they will offer for my star players :eek:

It seems everyone is frustrated with transfers. Im almost giving up trying to buy 90+ rated players now, and look for 87-89 instead - got some good young players. Even as difficult in GC6 and I dare say in all the other GC's. Me, as with other managers I guess, do not want to let 90+ players go too easily, for fear of never being able to replace them. I to have ridiculous counter offers when I make a bid for someone. Example, I bid 40m ish (forget exact offer now) for a defender rated in the 90's. The counter offer I got was 25m and a 96 and a 93 rated player in return :confused:

Due to the current climate in the transfer market, I don't think my own counter offers (when I make them) are that unreasonable.

Players with less than 90 rating are just as effective. I have an 88 rated forward who grabbed 11 goals in 19 games, and a midfielder (89) who grabbed 8 goals in 21 games. Not to bad.

In all, still a great game. I find it much easier to manage just 3 clubs rather than the painstaking task of managing the 11 clubs I once had :eek:

While im here, I can give cash and a 90 rated defender for a good striker (no not Henry, E'too etc!). So if anyone is interested, let me know. If not no worries :D

GENOA PRE-SEASON NEWS

Genoas manager gazlad has released his transfers of the pre-season break, i've been busy scouting around for players whom i feel will help us next season and try to finish in the top 6, so far we have bought in

lb; Gianpaolo Bellini (87) for 6.4 mill from Atalanta

cm; Paul Codrea (87) for 7 mill from Siena

cm/am; Stiliyan Petrov (89) 11 mill from Aston Villa

rb/cb; Nikos Georgeas (85) 4 mill from AEK Athens

cf; Sebastien Grax (86) 7 mill from Monaco

there are a few more players i'm interested in but managers arn't willing to sell.. We start the season with a tough match as we have Juventus at home. The players have been working over time training as they want a good start to the season. I feel that the current squad are capable of finishing in the top 6 and reaching the semi final of the cup or trophy..

Guadalajara Complete Tommasi Signing

Mexicans Guadalajara have completed the signing of Italian central midfielder Damiano Tommasi. It is reported that the Mexicans payed a total of £4,000,000 for his services. Boss Sparky told the club website; "We need experience on our side. Damiano is a good player who tackles hard and creates goals, he was a player who is much needed here." He also added "Damiano is just one of many signings yet to come, we have another 4 days or so, and I'm hoping to sing another 2 players."

Damiano signed a 5 year contract with the club, ensuring that he will fininsh his playing career here. The Italian was content with the move; "I'm happy that I will get many games, but not too happy about the club. Guadalajara are a promising club, but winning trophies isn't what they're good at."

tommasi_rmmi2_p.JPG

Content With The Move

' Catania squad is the best it ever has been '

They were the words that left Toggs mouth in the press conference this morning and you only have to view the squad to realize this. Recent signings include Gaston Fernandez, Camel Meriem and Bolo Zenden.

The youth setup has also been expanded on with Bolanos, Cagri and Tomovic all joining for cheap fees.

Confident of securing maybe a top7 finish this season, last season we got 10th but we have a much better squad, wish me luck ;)

In an attempt to make a good fist of the league and cup competitions this season, Paul Thame recruits instant fan favourite Walter Centeno to the New Douglas Park. With just over 11 million left to spend, Paul is looking for more quality signings.

200606010397_1279052.jpg

"Already been swarmed by Hamilton's thousands of fans"

chel_007_470x336.jpg

"Just like watching Liverpool" said one Hamilton die-hard

Coo of the century

_1441325_guilherme150.jpg

Guilherme is saying his last goodbyes to Catania, as he moves to England to Norwhich but it wasnt cheap. The youngster was bought in for 2.1 Million in Season 1 pre-season and after ,uch delibarating with the manager, he now leaves the club for 15 Million, despite him being worth 3.9 Mill.

Whever its expected or not i would let him go for 9 Mill. I cannot believe somebody would pay 15 Mill for him and if it goes through, i will be estatic about the ridiculous amount he said he was willing to pay.

If the deal goes through looking to spend around 10 Mill on an 88+ striker, maybe 87 if it comes to it.

Count down to the prem!!

it is 3 days untill the kick off in this seasons premiership and cardiff manager cannot wait for his first season in the prem.

"i know it will be hard to keep this club up and i PROMISE i will not leave the club when fings are hard and even tho it will be dificult i think we can cause a few shocks this season..."

FIRST 5 GAMES

Southampton (A)

Birmingham City (H)

Middlesbrough (H)

Tottenham Hotspur (A)

Blackburn Rovers (H)

Managers Reaction:

Looking at the first 5 matches and the first match being against recently promoted Southampton i think we can pick up at leaste 9 points from 15 , which being reacently promoted is pritty good

CURRENT SIGNINGS AND LOANS

1) Deivson FABIO signes from cruzio for a fee of £7,000,000 and will feature in Cardiffs goal

2)Jihai SUN signes from botafogo for a fee of £5,000,000 + kevin campbell and will play all over the midfield and possibly in defence if neaded

3) Gustavo CABRAL joins on loan from ac milan and will play an important part in keeping cardiff city up

4)Papa GUEYE also joins on loan from ac milan and will play cb with his partner Cabral.. hopefully they will work together great and keep the bluebirds up!!

EXPECTATIONS

the cardiff city board has stated this seasons expectations and they are as followed :

secure safty in the premiership

sign 1 more player permiently and on loan

reach the 3rd round in cup and shield

if gazza doesnt achieve all targets his future will be in dowt

Gazza can reviel they want 1 more player on loan 88+ rating... any manager willing to loan me a player please p.m me thanks

"The excitements growing in Italy, the best league is almost underway."

SMTV were today fortunate enough to speak to Tony Baldo today and the Udinese coach didn't lack any confidence and revealed all for the upcoming season.

Well, on Saturday a lot of games will be played, if you weren't managing which league would attract you at the moment?

To be honest, I think the Spanish league and Premier League as always will. I actually think that people will miss out on a lot if they ignore Italy, this season has the potential to be the best. There'll be too many teams with high expectations and that can only promise more passion and determination.

How has the break been?

Getting Di Natale and Zapata to sign new deals were vital. We've added Legrottaglie and Costin to our squad and expect a few more back ups and maybe 1 big name to join in our attack.

llungberg_gallery__470x299,0.jpg

(Injury free, Ljungberg expecting to return for Friday's friendly.)

How do you feel about your SMFA Champs Cup Group?

I don't think we received the best draw but our players are eager to show on the best stage, that we deserve to be in the competition. Our battles with Sevilla and CSKA will be interesting. Both coaches are well known and have a lot to boast about, I hope they won't after we've played.

On Friday, you welcome Sporting, has the starting XI been decided?

Well excluding maybe 2 players, it'll be our strongest XI. Probably - Ivankov, Helguera, Zapata, Legrottaglie, Pinzi, Obodo, Doni, Ljungberg, Di Natale, Nuno Gomes and O'Connor.

Thank-you Tony. Good Luck.

udinese0506.jpg

Sporting-CP-Lisbon.png

Sporting Season Preview

sporting have failed to land any players during the new season, which for many supporters has been both a disappointment and a worry, however, sansom replied to his critics "why should i waste my budget on sub standard players who will not improve my team? i am not the type of manager to make panic buys which i will later regret. i will sit and wait for the right player, then bid what i think is a fair price, i also feel my current squad is good enough as it is to put together a serious bid for the med. league".

the only transfer activity so far at lisbon is defensive midfielder javad nekounam out for £12.1m, a decent profit on a player sansom had been trying to shift for a long time, with the arrivals of defensive midfielders andreas ottl from bayern munich and costinha via panathinaikos and athletico madrid.

sansom has a large war chest to sign the right players, and he has also targeted a number of players. it is a well known fact that sporting lack any top class defenders, and all their quality lie in the attack. to utilise this, sansom has decided a change from their usual 4-4-2 is necessary.

this is how sporting will line up next season:

..............Nikopolidis (90)...............

......Diogo (91) ..Corluka (89)...skrtel (89)

......................Ottl (88).......................

trochowski (89) Dica (89) de jong (90) Rosina (89)

..........Lucarelli (91)........Gilardino (92)

its a 3-5-2 formation this year, which sansom knows inside out, and hopes it will deliver more silverware than last season.

he has also set star striking partnership cristiano lucarelli and alberto gilardino a target of 30 league goals between them, which sansom feels is a fair judgement of their ability.

ItalySerbia.jpggilardino_2004_en;property=original.jpg

Transfer List:

L. JORGINHO - 30/87

B. ASSOU-EKOTTO - 23 / 86

M. AREIAS - 30 / 85

PM me if interested.

Udinese Latest...

3005.jpg

After an offer yesterday evening, Matteo Paro gave it some thought and after a discussion with the Juve coach, opted for a loan move to Udinese. The centre midfielder had a very successful loan spell at Celtic last season, scoring 7 in 14 appearances. Tony is a well known fan of Matteo, and explained to SMTV, why that is. "Matteo isn't rated highly by some but with me he is. He's quite strong and good on the ball. Our team likes to attack, rather than defend. He'll make a few sub appearances and after that, I'll make my decision whether to put him in the XI. If Juve_fan would sell him, then of course I'd place a bid in for him."

8801.jpg

The other player to join on loan was, Antonio Da Silva (88) from VFB Stuttgart. The Brazilian felt the move would help him find some much needed form and especially in Italy where so many Brazilians have played their best.

Were is the fairness

TORSTEN FRINGS 93 completes transfer of 14 million to Tottenham :mad:

From a managed club it is scandelous

are you serious???

this just makes you think why do i bother :mad:

he also got schweinsteiger on the cheap and almost got pizarro for an 88 player plus 5m, this whole setup has gone crazy!