Re: Gold Championship 7

Clearout at Barca underway...

Ronaldinho is heading to Valencia in a deal which will see David Villa & Vincente head to Barca ;)

Andres INIESTA is also in talks with a number of clubs regarding a transfer' date=' It is thought that Barcelona will accept a deal for Iniesta in a player exchange as long as its the right player ;)[/quote']

I'm confused now...

You're Barca? If so why were you comlaining that Neller was Liverpool? Or am I really confused and I've mistaken you for someone else.. :/ :confused::o

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

oryt kk lol sorry about that lol you any for sale?? i need some new faces in lol btw people Thierry henry for sale get yr bids in! looking for a lot of cash or sum good players plus cash!!

i met your 25mil asking price, time to click accept now

Havoc' date=' any news on the Perea deal?

dont count on it Adam :D[/quote']

as i have told the other two manager whom have sent me tells about him, i cannot part with at this time as i am having some serious difficulties buying any players at all.

Infact i cannot really part with anyone on my team that has not been transfer listed,but i will keep the offers my list for when the time comes that someone will sell me a players i will then click accept on one of the offers tendered

Ok, is GC7 a big joke or what lol, SM played a joke on us all yesterday saying about having to pay extra cash.

Now i just spoke to the Arsenal Manager about a deal for Henry.

and I have been told, it will cost me Messi and 20m for Henry..

or even, Deco+Messi+2m for Henry...

I would just like to advise all young people, DO NOT TAKE DRUGS :(

Ok' date=' is GC7 a big joke or what lol, SM played a joke on us all yesterday saying about having to pay extra cash.

Now i just spoke to the Arsenal Manager about a deal for Henry.

and I have been told, it will cost me Messi and 20m for Henry..

or even, Deco+Messi+2m for Henry...

I would just like to advise all young people, DO NOT TAKE DRUGS :([/quote']

kinda like the counter offer you sent me wasn't it, i offer 40 for Iniesta you counter 15 plus torres and Pablo

banner-EVERTON_MSYSA.jpg

The new manager of Everton has called on some of the people that he knows and more importantly helped in the past. He released a statement saying this:

"My squad sucks....I have bought one young striker and the SMFA blocked a legitimate deal for a really good player (STUPID SMFA!!!!!:mad:).

The time has come for me to call in some favors and ask for some favors. I will ask any manager who has the ability to loan any player in any position with around a 90 rating to please PM and let me know.....help save Everton :( "

NOTE: WORST MATCH REPORT THREAD ON SM GUYS....WELL DONE....NOT EVEN BEEN A DAY AND IT'S THE WORST THAT I'VE READ ON THE FORUM!!!!

(THERE IS SOME GOOD POSTS BUT MOST OF THEM ARE POINTLESS)

THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU KNOW.....OR ARE YOU ALL MORE CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING YOUR POST COUNT UP????????

nothing similar at all about those deals Havoc.

you offered me 40m for Iniesta.

I offered you Iniesta + 15m, then i upped it to 25m

so therefore combined I was offering you 25m, + a player you seem to value at 40m, which is a total of 65m. Therefore it means you where getting 65m for your 2 players.

Tom is offering me Henry who is old and obviously not worth very much, in Real Life Barca sign him for 16m. Now if Messi was on the market he would be what about 30m, and ok Deco is also aging but they'd get 10m for him. + he was wanting additional money as well as the 2 players lol for Henry ;)