Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Guest Toggs

Re: Gold Championship 7

Catania diabolical as they slump to big loss,

Torino 3-0 Catania

Not much to comment on but there is 4 changes made for the squad for wednesday, new tactics but the same formation.

We have twice the amount of shots on goal (21), they had eleven. So Takahara is expected to be dropped for the next game.

Considering using 4-3-3.

Thnks.

Zenit loses 1st match of the season' date=' and it is confirmed that RVP would be moving to Aston Villa, with the only question is "How much?" Sir travis is quite unhappy with the Spartak manager spamming him with bids with players who are offerred are totally crap. Aston Villa seems to be more willing to let players leave, all the best for RVP with his new club.[/quote']

And a huge thank you to the Zenit manager, when we find the deal that suits the chairman we will both be a lot happier.

Cristiano Lucarelli is the Man as Sporting Celebrate!!

Sporting 6-1 PAOK

'read the scoreline and smile', thats the message sansom had to sporting fans who had previously been giving him some stick for the quality, and quantity of his signings this season. ironically, every goal by sporting was scored by a signing sansom made last season, with cristiano lucarelli bagging an astonishing four goals, and nigel de jong and trochowski (who was incidentally the subject of a bid from AC milan) each scoring a goal as sporting ran riot in the first game of the season.

the result puts CP top of the table sitting happy, and as far as sansom is concerned, this is the 'perfect' start to the season, and 'long may it last'. of course, lucarelli got man of the match, with a 10/10 performance, along with de jong and gilardino, but even lucarelli admitted that it was a 'team performance'.

ItalySerbia.jpg

- lucarelli, scoring 4 goals for sporting

it is likely that sporting will keep he same starting 11 next match for obvious reasons, where they visit another greek outfit, this time AEK Athens, away. it is likely that sporting will have to raise their game for the match, but after this result, sansom knows that anything is possible this season.

Manager Keeps Unbeaten Run Going!

Manager Elliot Pearce Joined the Club 13 games ago and since then is yet to lose a game!"It has been a great run of 16 games unbeaten! (3 not in charge)but now there toughest challange yet against a schalke!But if we manage to get something out of that im sure Borrisua Dortmond will be able to!

80.gif21.gif

Tottenham Hotspur 2-2 Chelsea

A great start for Spurs in season two, as they hosted last season's league runners-up in Leigh Auston's Chelsea. New loan signing from Barcelona, da Silva Muniz Liedson started the match alongside Michael Owen up front. Both sides played the same formation, and the match ended up with a decent opening day point for both.

After 4 minutes, da Silva Muniz Liedson skipped inside his marker and curled a shot past Petr Cech from 25 yards out. The next piece of action was after 23 minutes, as Brazilian midfielder Ribas Diego dummied Paul Robinson and slotted into the empty net, equalising for the visitors. Then Chelsea went ahead through youngster Sergio Aguero, who hit a spectacular long range shot into the top corner of the Spurs net.

aguero270.jpg

((19-year old teenage sensation, Aguero, put Chelsea ahead with a fantastic shot))

One minute into the second half and Spurs looked to have taken the lead, but Liedson smashed his shot against the post. In the 61st minute, Liedson got his second of the game on his Spurs debut as his shot took a wicked deflection and went in past stranded keeper Petr Cech. Chelsea went close to grabbing the winner on 66 minutes, as he smashed a dipping 25-yarder against Paul Robinson's crossbar.

Liedson010305.jpg

((On loan from Barcelona, Liedson grabbed a brace, securing an opening day draw for Spurs))

Tottenham boss Ross Philp was pleased with his side's inspired opening day draw: ''They are a fantastic side, with talent such as Thierry Henry, Steven Gerrard and John Terry. But they came here and we more than held our own. We dominated possession but didn't really convert it into a winning goal''.

''da Silva Muniz was fantastic, yet in the early hours of this morning, the forward was re-called by Barcelona with no apparent explanation. We have enquired about his return to Spain, and are looking at possible loans for another striker as Nery Castillo is still out for two more games - banned from season one still''.

''Next up we have an away tie at Newcastle United, which will see former Spurs striker Dimitar Berbatov face his old team-mates''. Newcastle tonight lost one-nil away at Ewood Park, as Blackburn took the three points from a Pelle goal. ''We have a stronger side than what they have and after tonight's result, we are confident''.

DYNAMO KIEV 0-2 FK MOSCOW

A good start to a new season for Tom's Moskva as they defeat Kiev in their first game of the season. Goals from David Degan and Godunok were enough to bring 3 points back to the Torpedo Arena.

Transfer Front

Moscow announce they're still interested in a left winger before too long. " Were looking 24/7 if im honest for the left sided player," Tom said in his interview after the teams game last night.

Guest the plummer

Stuttgart Shocked

Stuttgart Season got of to a terribel start at the hands of newly promotted Fc Koln . They practilly ripped us to shreads and inflicted the first ever home defeat on Spence's Vfb stuttgart. More news to follow .... SPENCE AINT HAPPY

Sevilla open with a win

141.gif 0-3 168.gif

Sevilla opened season 2 in La Liga with an ultimately comfortable 3-0 at Celta Vigo. Last seasons runners up struggled to break down the newly promoted team but a 51st minute red card for Alvaro Recoba seemed to change the game and 3 goals inside the last 25 minutes won the game, 2 from Freddie Kanoute and 1 from new boy substitute Juan Arango.

Last seasons other title challengers, Atletico Madrid and champions Real both beat Sevillas scoreline. Atletico beat Espanyol 6-0 away while Real defeated Hercules 5-0 at the Bernabeu. Amazingly the top 3 is already looking very similiar to last seasons after only 1 game - it promises to be a fascinating season in La Liga.

villareal get off to a flying start

New villreal boss Nathan kirby got hise side off to a great start in the second div in spain.After a mad season last season new boss promised promotian back to the big league.

Transfers

Since iv joined villareal iv had a lot of bis an have sold

Francisco RODRIGUEZ £10.0M VFB Stuttgart

Sanchez JOSE ENRIQUE £7.5M Zaragoza

Both good deals id say an we are trying to save our cash.

Wev made a eal with chelsea about LAVEZZI, Ezequiel he will leave on the 25 of november for a undisclosed fee but he shall be loaned back to us for the remander of the season. In the deal we have loaned rotan he will be a important player this season.

Villareal vs sporting gijon

Nathan kirbys first game in charge endid in a great win.

It only took 13 min before kirbys right back ferriaer was sent off far bitting the ref:confused: . But 7 min later villareal took the lead thanks to Ruben CANI a stunning strike from him.

it took a long time for the next goal 71 min and it as debut boy Ruslan ROTAN with a stunning stike from 30 yards.

The final goal came from Urby EMANUELSON a good header from a roten corner. MOM was Urby EMANUELSON

I should be top bu malaga manager fogot to do his team and tenerife beat them 12-0:confused: .

Zenit manager blasts his players after lacksture performance

Igor Denisov at centre of errors, as he was handed a start after his position change from W/AM to F/AM. "I had specially changed the formation to suit him... he had to disappoint." Denisov had scored the only goal in Sir Travis first match in charge of Zenit. it is no surprise that he is given special treatment by the manager. The rest of the team could not be bothered, and Robin van Persie scored the only goal for Zenit.

'Another' possible report of cheating unfortunately....

HUGO VIANA, Miguel- 24/88 from reading to rangers for 8.6m

ORTIZ, Jorge- 23/87 from rangers to reading for 12m

both players play in the same position, so IMO this is blatent cheating, check this for yourself :mad:

AtleticoMadridskin.jpg

News From The Vicente Calderon

Atletico Madrid Bomb Espanyol

Atletico Madrid traveled to Espanyol and played the season opener full throttle. Atletico Madrid managed to beat down it's opposition by a score of 6-0 while firing 30 on goal. Goal came from Mavuda,Nasri,Pablo(2),Torres(2) while Man Of The Match went to Pablo.

Atletico Madrid currently sit first place ahead of Real Madrid and Sevilla in La Liga

Next up the host Real Murcia in the opener at The Vicente Calderon

notes:i have just seen my group for the SMFA Cup,Chelsea(Leigh) Bayern and Racing Club.Got my work cut out for me to advance,so look out Leigh i am coming for you

Reading2.jpg

Adios Mexico, Hello England!!!

Manager Mitu Ahmed (Sparky) has resigned from his post at Guadalajara to take over at Reading. The new man wanted to be in a more "exciting" league and therefore jumped to the chance. He told Sky Sports; "Guadalajara are a good club, no doubt. But I want to be somewhere I understand the language and football. Reading are a perfect replacement." He also added; "I have a good bunch of players and a healthy amount of cash, we will have to spend wisely."

A Reading representative told the club website; "Mitu is a very capable manager, all we expect from him is too keep us in the premiership"

Season Expectations

Reading's main target would be to remain in the premiership. A trophy isn't as important as playing top flight football.

They are currently 17th and play Leamington Steve's Aston Villa next.

Reading2.jpg

Adios Mexico' date='[/color'] Hello England!!!

Manager Mitu Ahmed (Sparky) has resigned from his post at Guadalajara to take over at Reading. The new man wanted to be in a more "exciting" league and therefore jumped to the chance. He told Sky Sports; "Guadalajara are a good club, no doubt. But I want to be somewhere I understand the language and football. Reading are a perfect replacement." He also added; "I have a good bunch of players and a healthy amount of cash, we will have to spend wisely."

A Reading representative told the club website; "Mitu is a very capable manager, all we expect from him is too keep us in the premiership"

Season Expectations

Reading's main target would be to remain in the premiership. A trophy isn't as important as playing top flight football.

They are currently 17th and play Leamington Steve's Aston Villa next.

Sparks you are team jumping all over my friend, you have dropped Udinese in GC8 after taking them over for only a week and now this as well as dropping Man Utd in that custom setup.Hopefully you can stick to a team :D

Sparks you are team jumping all over my friend' date=' you have dropped Udinese in GC8 after taking them over for only a week and now this as well as dropping Man Utd in that custom setup.Hopefully you can stick to a team :D[/quote']

Yeah, I apologize mate...... Guadalajara I wasn't too pleased about but I wanted to join the setup as it is one of the most exciting GC's :)

It all stops now :);)

Yeah' date=' I apologize mate...... Guadalajara I wasn't too pleased about but I wanted to join the setup as it is one of the most exciting GC's :)

It all stops now :);)[/quote']

Good good. Thought we had a Toggs Thomas II :P.

Nah, nice to see you in England Sparky, and good luck.

(Well not to much good luck :D).

'Another' possible report of cheating unfortunately....

HUGO VIANA' date=' Miguel- 24/88 from reading to rangers for 8.6m

ORTIZ, Jorge- 23/87 from rangers to reading for 12m

both players play in the same position, so IMO this is blatent cheating, check this for yourself :mad: [/b']

Robin van persie slams comment, saying that there is a possible reason behind all this.Aston Villa manager- MUST Read!

Robin himself had once told his manager "How about you talk with the Aston Villa manager? You buy over Lucin and Carew. Then, he uses 50m and the extra cash that he recieved from Carew and Lucin to buy me." The instant reply from his manager was "Whats this? Do you want to be accused of cheating?" "That stupid chairman, whats my option?"

Sir Travis hopes to have some opinions from those playing in GC7, and most importantly, the Aston Villa manager, should the RVP deal get stopped again.

Reading2.jpg

65.gifReading VS Aston Villa 2.gif

Sparky's first game is against Steve's Villa at the Madejski stadium. Reading are still looking for their win of the season but boss Ahmed said that he would be content with a draw; "Villa are a great team, they hard to beat but we will be giving it our all. We are at home which should go in our favour but anything can happen in football."

Reading Team News

Reading are without Irish winger Steve Hunt (Injured) and new boy Shane Long (Injured). Bobby Convey and Kevin Doyle are to step in for the duo. Dave Kitson sits out and Michael Duberry makes the bench.

Villa News

Aston Villa have no injury or suspension worries and therefore have a full squad to choose from. Peter Luccin, Gareth Barry, Solomon Kalou and John Carew are all likely to start.

Match Predictions:-

Villa are favourites and are likely to come away with all three points. Injuries to Reading is forcing them to play a B team. Villa look more stronger in the middle and upfront.

Villa Danger man: Solomon Kalou (91)

Reading Danger man: Kevin Doyle (89)

Predicted Score

Reading 0-2 Aston Villa

Robin van persie slams comment' date=' saying that there is a possible reason behind all this.[/size']Aston Villa manager- MUST Read!

Robin himself had once told his manager "How about you talk with the Aston Villa manager? You buy over Lucin and Carew. Then, he uses 50m and the extra cash that he recieved from Carew and Lucin to buy me." The instant reply from his manager was "Whats this? Do you want to be accused of cheating?" "That stupid chairman, whats my option?"

Sir Travis hopes to have some opinions from those playing in GC7, and most importantly, the Aston Villa manager, should the RVP deal get stopped again.

It will continue to be blocked for as long as you value him so highly and try to push through deals like that; £50m cash and two 90 rated players is inevitably going to cause some problems. The SMFA are very unlikely to sanction that deal and if you look on the setups ‘All Transfers’ page, you can see the number of times that other managers in the setup have reported the deal for being deemed unfair, unrealistic and/or suspicious.

Given his age and potential, Van Persie will probably be worth that amount in the future, but until his rating goes up, you will need to reconsider your valuation of him; whether that is lowering the cash involved in the part exchange or taking one of the Villa players out of the deal.

Personally, my tip would be to forget about the cash; it’s hard to spend it on highly rated players at the moment anyway, and just get the very best two players that you can in a full exchange deal. Just keep in mind their age and ratings in comparison to Van Persie’s.

You could always bind your time and keep him for another season. He may well get an increase by then and you are more likely to get a better deal during the ‘pre-season transfer frenzy’ anyway. ;)

The squad is strengthened as..

80.gif

THREE MORE JOIN!

He spent that much?!?

With such a large budget and no deals being completed between managed teams, Ross Philp set about looking for players within squads which had no managers. His dealings were completed this morning and saw just under £28,000,000 spent by him.

First up was.. ?

Promising 23-year old midfielder Jesus Datolo this morning joined from Guadalajara breaking the amount of money spent on any player this season by Philp. The player has a bright future, and £9,000,000 coaxed the boy player to move to the Lane.

t066dh02.jpg

((Datolo scoring in his early career. He will be used as backup at Spurs))

So who else did he sign.. ?

Moving for a season record of £14,000,000 midfielder Tara Myhalyk moved from Dynamo Kyiv, as Philp outbid AEK Athens late last night. The 24-year old is most effective in the holding midfield role, just in front of the defence.

farkasbalazs2006_210_02.jpg

((The Ukrainian international was delighted with the move))

And finally, he signed.. ?

While browsing through the different clubs, Philp noticed that Rangers unexpectedly were without a manager and that both Barry Ferguson and Kris Boyd could move to White Hart Lane. He eventually chose Rangers and Scotland captain Barry Ferguson who moved from the Gers for a bargain £4,800,000.

player-image-6312.jpg

Things are looking up this season

After holding Chelsea to a very much creditable draw on Saturday night, Ross Philp is hopeful that his side have forgotten the threacherous form of last season, and can push for a top four finish in his second season in charge. ''There is no reason why not. We have brought in Manuel Almunia and also Bastian Schweinsteiger and I added another three faces this morning. The squad is really, really strong.''

Next Match for Tottenham Hotspur

52.gif80.gif

Newcastle United - Tottenham Hotspur

League: Division 1

Wed 21st Nov: 8PM, St James' Park

AS-Roma.png

The AS Roma Weekly

Manager Dan Payne has announced the start of a weeky manager's mail which will be posted here on the GC7 thread. Each week there will be a catch up on the previous week's results, transfer news and team news as well as a look into the coming week.

Issue 1:

This week after the input from the chairman that he wanted a re-shuffle in the squad and wanted to see new faces in the side I decided it was time to see let the 'King Of Roma' leave his throne.

Francesco Totti left the club for a deal involving Naldo and Torsten Frings who arrived from Werder Bremman. Totti's ambition was questioned at the press conference for the Italy vs Scotland internation. He commented that he wanted to move out of the main European limelight and move to a club where he could still be the star of the show.

pic564.jpg

He was obviously sad to leave.

In other transfer news, the clubs hottest talent in year's Daniele De Rossi left the club to further his career in Barcelona. I wanted to see him do well. Daniele is a player I have much respect for and I understood he needed to move on. I negotiated hard to make sure he went for a justibal value and that we recieved the right price and I'm more then happy to unveil the two part exchange player's involved in the 10m cash deal. Welcome Micheal Carrick and Owen Hardgreaves!

These moves may be a shock to the fans to see their star player's leave but it was in the best intentions of the club. We know have a very strong Midfield and a healthier defence.

_42951649_hargreaves_carrick203.jpg

Hardgreaves left and Carrick right

Daniele in his last game for his club

13301.jpg

Last of least we welcome Da Silva Muniz Liedson who joins from Barca for 15m after a deal worth 20m was stopped by the Roma chairman who had said he was happy for me to do as I wish cancled the deal as he didnt think that the deal was value for money. But he was more then happy to see him arive for 15m after the news that he had scored 2 goals for Spurs while on a loan spell against Chelsea.

Liedson010305.jpg

Liedson's trademark celebration while at Sporting

As the new season draw's in we hope to bring in a few more big names. We cant promise any player's staying though as we have recieved alot of interest, espacially for Aimar and Chivu.

I have set the team the task of being fully fit and prepared before the start of the season and have told them my expectations for the season. They know that new names may arrive and some may leave and so they understand things may change. I will bring you a full report in my next mail.

D.Payne

AS Roma

Reading2.jpg

Reading Transfer News

Reading Boost Midfield With 3 New Signings

Reading have completed the signings of 3 new midfielders. Croatian Danijel Pranjic, Serb Nevobjsa Pavlovic and Swiss Hakan Yakin all arived at the Madejski stadium today. All three players costing the English club a total of £18,000,000. The boss was delighted with the transfers, he told the club website; "These are the players that we really needed, I think we lacked stability in midfield and these three starlets will definitely give us that. They have experience and I just hope they can fit in well."

Danijel Pranjic

25 year old Croatian Danijel Pranjic arrived from Dutch side Heerenveen for a sum of £7,000,000. He is thought to be filling in for Bobby Convey on the left flank. The winger was happy to join and told BBc Sport; "It's a great club with passionate fans, I will try my best to produce quality football." He also added "It's a perfect time to move, I was unhappy in Holland, I was sitting on the bench day in day out. I'm very grateful to Mitu Ahmed."

PRO_557417_DanijelPranjic.jpg

Pranjic In Action For Heerenveen

Convey; "I Will Work Hard"

American International shared his feelings with Sky Sports concerning the arrival of Pranjic; "It's great to have some competition. I'm sure it will bring the best of my ability. Danijel is a great player no doubt, but it is my aim to be better."

player-image-75267.jpg

Tough Competition Heading His Way

Nebojsa Pavlovic

The second midfielder to arrive at the Madejski was 26 year old Serbian Nebojsa Pavlovic. He arrived for a sum of £6,000,000 from Gent. The Serb was extremely delighted with his new move; "Well, compared to Gent, Reading is like Manchester United! Honestly, I feel special. The EPL is the best league in the world and it is an honour to be playing in it."

u19-scg-ir-b_pavlovic.jpg

Delighted With The Move

Hakan Yakin

And finally, the last player to arrive is undoubtedly the best out of the 3 signings. Swiss attacking midfielder Hakan Yakin arrived in England for a fee of £5,600,000. The 30 year old was ecstatic with the move and has pledged his future to the English club; "I'm excited with the move. Reading are a great club and I wish to finish my playing career here."

3656.jpg

Devotes Himself To Reading

All three players are expected to make their debut today against Aston Villa. Villa are the favourites but Reading will be giving it their all.

If any one has any 87+ players for sale + loan please PM me, cheers

Sporting Prepare for second game with another new face

sansom has again dipped into his trasfer fund to sign 33 year old centre forward diego klimowicz for £4m. he will initially go out on loan for at least 5-10 games, then sansom will review the situation. the likelyhood is that klimowicz, the argentine, who was once of borrusia dortmund, will be available for transfer at a later date (when his transfer ban ends). with alberto gilardino, cristiano lucarelli, jeronimo cacau and moussa dembele on the cards, sansom decided that the best option would be for him to settle down at another smaller club, to get match time to build up his confidence. he has gone to scottish league outfit Dunfermline Athletic for the time being. klimowicz, shortly after leaving on loan said 'im grateful such a big club as sporting have decided to sign me, but i understand its best for me to ease into the club, and the best way for this to happen is to get game out on loan'.

Match Preview: AEK Athens vs Sporting CP (kick off 8pm)

Sporting CP probable line up (3-5-2)

A. NIKOPOLIDIS

C. DIOGO M. SKRTEL V. CORLUKA

A. OTTL

P. TROCHOWSKI N. DE JONG N. DICA A. ROSINA

A. GILARDINO © C. LUCARELLI

AEK Athens probable line up (unknown)

Sporting Main danger man: Cristiano Lucarelli: with an incredible 4 goals last match, any mention of his name to a PAOK fan will send shivers down their spine as they simply couldnt handle his aerial threat

ItalySerbia.jpg

Athens main danger man: Javier Saviola: signed for a paltry £14m, the tricky argentine is likely to pose a considerable thread to the sporting defence, who are notoriously leaky at the back

32c231c37f6fac831de5d6fdfe67d7ed_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Prediction: AEK Athens 1-3 Sporting CP

fresh from a 6-1 demolition of fellow greek side PAOK, sporting will seize the initiative right from the word go, with another victory against AEK athens.

Guest Toggs

Catania players look to impress after awful start#

Catania Vs Empoli

After saturdays match, Fernandez was surprisingly termited of his loan by manager Toggs after saying he wanted team players and has opted for a different striker. Dean Ashton joins on loan to play with Takahara upfront and after Zendens performance, he has been dropped and has been replaced by Toggs 2nd loan signing, Mattieu Flamini.

Toggs has opted for last seasons tatics, despite a completly different sort of team, as he thinks the team will still be used to it.

If they dont win this game, questions could start to be asked about Toggs, as they were expecting at least 4 points from their 1st 2 games.

Despite the Catania Board expressing their compassion with toggs, he has been approached by several clubs, he may be tempted by one...

Report Coming up after match guys, detailed ;)