Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Re: Gold Championship 7

535.gif

Young Boys Win The Central European Cup!

535.gifYoung Boys 3 - 0 Mlada Boleslav739.gif

Young Boys thrashed Mlada Boleslav to win the Central Europe cup! Nelson FERREIRA scored two in two minutes in the first half which put Young Boys 2-0 up. They dominated the game from then on and top scorer Alberto REGAZZONI bagged the third of the night which sealed the win for Young Boys. Steven Barnes said " I am ecstatic with the win! I cant believe what i have achieved so far in my first season here! The lads have gave it there all, all the way through the tournament and we fully deserved to win it".

Highlights:

18: GOAL!! - How did that go in?!? A terrible fumble by the keeper gifts Nelson FERREIRA with an easy chance!

20: GOAL!! - Nelson FERREIRA finishes at the second attempt with a toe-poke!

85: GOAL!! - Alberto REGAZZONI pokes the ball past the defender on the line following a goalmouth scramble! Not one for the purists but they all count!

bugle_band_contest_trophy_b.jpg

Game News

Young Boys will face FC Basel in the final of the Shield next Tuesday and they will be wanting to add to there trophy cabinet. Young Boys will play Dinamo Bucuresti and FC Basel on Sunday before playing Basel again in the final on Tuesday.

Milan booked their place in the Italian Cup Final tonight after hard a fought victory over their tricky opponents Chievo. Shevchenko starred in a stronger line up tonight with 2 first half goals which took his season tally to 12 in just 15 games.

Milan will face Genoa in the final after a win for Genoa in Torino by the same scoreline was enough to see them through.

Milan booked their place in the Italian Cup Final tonight after hard a fought victory over their tricky opponents Chievo. Shevchenko starred in a stronger line up tonight with 2 first half goals which took his season tally to 12 in just 15 games.

Milan will face Genoa in the final after a win for Genoa in Torino by the same scoreline was enough to see them through.[

Hey its Nick Gilardino Chievo manager, well done tonight but i play you in the league on wednesday and i will be out for revenge:rolleyes:

THE TORPEDO DIARY : News Delivered Quickly!

Mr.Happy Takes Over Torpedo Moskva!

torpedomoskvalogofo2.gif

After a week of waiting after dismissing their previous manager, the wait is finally over and Torpedo Moskva has a new manager! People were surprised at the words of this young manager, Mr.Happy. The people are very enthusiasmated with his arrival. They really trust in him and hope he can do a great job in leading this team throughout the season. Manager Mr.Happy, gave us a few words at the hotel where the team currently resides to face Tom Tomsk on Wednseday for a league game.

Torpedo Diary: Hello Mr.Happy and congratulations on your new signing. Could you please tell us what you think about the team?

Mr.Happy: Oh! The team is great, lots of talent in this team. The team is sort of fatigued coming off from a tough elimination from the SMFA Cup by a goal difference of 1 goal. Overall, the team is great.

Torpedo Diary: Could you please tell us sir, what are your expectations for this season?

Mr.Happy: My expectations for this year is to finish in the top 5 of the league. I want the players to get to know each others and play as a team. I want to build a strong team morally and physicaly. I think I have the capacity to make this a great team.

Torpedo Diary: Wednseday, Tom Tomsk, what can you tell us about this?

Mr.Happy: One thing I do know, never underestimate your opponent. No matter how bad they are doing or the players they have, soccer is a game of passion, and any team can beat anyone, this is soccer.

Torpedo Diary: But I mean, they are really bad.

Mr.Happy: *Giggling* Still, it applies to every team

Torpedo Diary: Thank you very much for your time sir.

Mr.Happy: Thanks to you.

Editor: Torpedo Diary. 01-28-08

GAZLAD THRILLED

Gazlad was thrilled lastnight as he watched his Genoa booked themselves a place in the final of the italian cup final, after beating Torino 2-0 they face Milan in the final..

GAZLAD said that he was proud of his team and feels that they can lift the cup, we are having a good season so far after being promoted last season we find ourselves in the top six and in a cup final, who knows with a few more signings we could be challenging for a top 3 finish but i would be happy with a top 5 and qualify for a smfa placement..

A BLACK DAY FOR TORPEDO MOSKVA!

Mr.Happy was shocked after today's result against Tom Tomsk. He never thought a team like that could surprise them. He stated that he has always told his players never to underestimate the opponents.

tvst.jpg

ttt.jpg

391.gif

22_front_small.gifBayern Munich News22_front_small.gif

Team News

Tom Pham and Thanh Cong Vu have been appointed as co-managers! This hasn't happened for a long time, the most memorable was the Swedish National Team. After four impressive games as caretaker manager, the pair have signed a deal worthed millions.

391.gifBayern Munich 10-0 Erzgebirge Aue397.gif

Bayern's last match was a terrific game, thrashing unmanaged Erzgebirge 10-0 at the Allianz Arena. Raul Tamudo scored a brace and Ronaldo got a hat-trick. Ronaldo scores his hat-trick in a period of just 18 minutes, also grabbing the MoM Award

Highlights

1: GOAL!! - Receiving the ball on the right Raúl TAMUDO skips inside his marker and curls in a shot from 25 yards!

14: GOAL!! - Raúl TAMUDO rises above the defender and glances a header inside the far post!

43: GOAL!! - After a scramble in the box, Olano XABI ALONSO bundles it over the line!

62: GOAL!! - A miss-hit shot from Nuno MANICHE squirms under the keepers body! He's embarrassed to claim that one!

65: GOAL!! - How did that go in?!? A terrible fumble by the keeper gifts Luis RONALDO with an easy chance!

74: GOAL!! - Luis RONALDO rises majestically and heads the inswinging corner into the net!

83: GOAL!! - Luis RONALDO dummies the keeper and slides the ball into the empty net!

84: GOAL!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Marko BASA rounds the keeper to finish with ease!

87: GOAL!! - Florent MALOUDA hits a powerful shot in off the post!

88: BOOKED - Another stupid challenge by Florent MALOUDA results in a yellow card

89: GOAL!! - Lightning quick Roy MAKAAY bursts into the box and lashes home from 15-yards!

Bayern will face Arminia Bieldfield next game.

535.gif

535.gifYoung Boys Vs FC Basel382.gif

The same fixture appears twice, tonight in the league and on Monday in the Shield Final. It is truly a battle of the Central European giants as Young Boys are top and Basel are 2nd although Young Boys will go in as the favorites. Young Boys are first in the league with 58 points from only 22 games, they are 13 points clear of second place and the Champs Cup looks almost like a certainty. Both teams have some good players and it will surely be a tight game, although both teams may feel the need to rest some players for the Shield Final on Monday.

Transfer News : Last 4 signings

Young Boys signed Antonio Valencia from FC Basel for 9 million. The young winger has been influential in the games he has played.

players_38163.jpg

Perez Nacho was the next to arrive for fee of 7 million from Getafe, Nacho is yet to play his first game due to not being match fit.

3971.jpg

Dulio Davino then arrived from Chievo for 5 million

2395_hp.jpg

Young Boys latest signing was former liverpool star Boudewijn Zenden who cost 6 million from Catania.

boudewijn-zenden.jpg

News from the Nuovo Ventegodi!

Chievo have named Louis Mattis as there new manager!, currently in 6th, Louis mattis hopes to keep his place in top 6 and push for a spot in the top 4 to qualify for the SMFA champions cup. Louis Mattis was announced Chievo's new manager today at 11:20am. He said "I come into management with Chievo in a very good postition to qualify for the SMFA champions cup, i also come as we face Juv in the Italian shield, i hope to make the SMFA champions cup, and best of all, get the results in for Chievo"

chievobadgefn8.gifV juventuskn7.png

PRE-MATCH TEAM TALKS

"This fixture we see newly managed Chievo take on hotshots juventus, with Chievo legend

Alvaro Recoba

recobraho8.jpg

Cup-tied, Chievo will have to field a less stronger squad than they would in the league, but new manager Louis Mattis still believes that Chievo squad will work Juventus to there full capability and will give them a very tough time on the field.

Chievo transfer talks.

chievobadgeel0.gif

Local papers have revealed that Chievo manager Louis Mattis has made a offer for Sokratis Papastathopoulos reported to be around £17m, he's 19, rated 86, and plays CB, Louis Mattis thinks that if terms can be agreed, that he will be a great signing and with the age he's at he can become even more skillfull and talented.

papastathopouloshe5.jpg

Also Chievo have put goalkeeper Lorenzo Squizzi on the transfer list, rated 83, he's up for sale for 1.2mil.

squizziaa3.jpg

Also from the Chievo website, we also understand that new manager Louis Mattis as made a offer for Everton striker Victor Anichebe reported to be around the £10mil mark, Louis Mattis said that "With the age of Anichebe and the rating of 87, he can be a fantastic player for us and i can see a bright future for the lad if he gets first team football, and will deffo make a first team spot if terms can be agreed with Everton.

victoranichebeuq7.jpg

Chievo have had there £10mil offer rejected by Eveton, but still hope to sign Anichebe by upping the transfer offer to £13.5mil

chievobadgevt1.gif

News from the Nuovo Bentegodi!

Today, Chievo take on current Italian shield champs Juventus on tonight. New Chievo manager Louis Mattis believes taht Chievo will give Juventus a very hard time for the win tonight, and that he's players will work Juventus to there full capability.

Chievo Line-up

==-M.Proll-==

==-G.Marchiese-==-==-J.Renato-==-==-D.Mandelli-==-==-J.Rojar-==

==-K.Kosowski-==-==-M.Marcolini-==-==-M.Allberti©-==-==-W.Jimenez-==

==-S.Maki-==-==-E.Jankauskas-==

535.gif

Central Europe Shield Final

382.gifFC Basel 1 - 2 Young Boys535.gif

On Course For The Treble!

Young Boys have won the Central Europe cup final with a brilliant win over there main title rivals FC Basel. The game was pretty even with Young Boys only just edging the possession but Basel having the most shots. The first goal came from Young Boys Alberto Regazzoni on 7 minutes but Basel bounced back after 21 minutes with a goal which leveled the game. Tamas Hanjal scored the winning goal on 57 minutes with a great header which won the game for Young Boys. Young Boys have now won the Central Europe Cup, Shield and are 13 points clear of second place FC Basel in the league. The treble doesn't seem far away now. Steven Barnes said " I took over the club at the start of the season and we have come a very long way. I have signed the players needed and they have performed superbly, and look, we have won another competition. I believe we will win the league with ease this season and complete the treble, and i will be looking forward to the Champs Cup next season. Anyway a brilliant win for us today and the lads have done me and the fans proud once again".

Highlights:

7: GOAL!! - Alberto REGAZZONI dummies the keeper and slides the ball into the empty net!

21: GOAL!! - A long ball down the middle is collected by Kiki MUSAMPA who drills home a right foot shot!

57: GOAL!! - Tamas HAJNAL climbs over the defender and heads into the corner of the net!

News-MS-COMM-2006-04-05.jpg

chievobadgeqj6.gifV juventusxb5.png

Match report

Today, Louis Mattis's Chievo side held current champs Juventus to a 0-0 at the Nuovo Bentegodi. Magaer Louis Mattis said he was very pleased with the lads capability to hold Juventus to a 0-0 draw when he's squad wasnt it's best.

Both teams had 50% possession and the same number of shots on target showing how difficult the game really was, with a massive 42,000 there, the fans maybe wanted a bit more than a 0-0, but the home fans will still pleaesed by Louis Mattis's first game in chagre.

recobranp6.jpg

(This man will be back in action against Juventus in the league on Wednesday)

With Alvaro Recoba match fit, he will start against Juventus in the league on the 6th Feb, but three players are now not match fit after todays game, Chievo hope Jorge Renato, Walter Jimenez and Kamil Kosowski will be match fit for Wednesdays game, also Chievo suffer another set-back with Davide Mandelli suspended for the Juventus game.

Game Higlights

25: Karim BENZEMA has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!

31: Correa ANDERSON POLGA hits a straight volley towards goal but it crashes off the near post

32: RED CARD - Davide MANDELLI is dimissed for a dangerous two-footed tackle!

69: Alessandro DEL PIERO shot is cleared of the line

89: BOOKED - Walter JIMENEZ receives a yellow card after a rash tackle

matchreportjuvtenusjo1.jpg

NEW MANAGER AT PALMEIRAS

FRUITBAT TAKES CONTROL OF THE STRUGGLING BRAZILIAN CLUB AND AIMS TO REVIVE THEIR FORTUNES AND FIGHT FOR HONOURS

"My aim is to lift the morale of the players instill confidence and improve the quality of the playing staff.I will endeavour to attract top quality players and give excitement to the fans"

I am really desperate for players in all departments and would appreciate any managers who could pm me with any players available for sale or loan rated 85-95.

chievobadgeqj6.gif

Transfer news!

Chievo reveal they have completed the signing of highly rated goalkeeper Hugo LLORIS from Real Madrid, the 20 year old joins the club signing a three year contract, today we spoke to Hugo,

Interviewer: Hugo, how do you feeling about being signed by Chievo

Hugo Lloris: Well, im over the moon that Chievo have signed me, this is a great chance for me to make a name in the italian league, now being the first choice goalkeeper, i have time to develop and inprove in the italian league.

The deal will see Chievo goalkeeper M.Proll leave the club and also Real Madrid get £13mil in the deal gor the young french keeper.

hughllrioszq7.jpg

(This man wil be in his way to Chievo on the 23th of Feb)

Age 20, Rate: 88

I am looking for an 89 plus central midfielder, willing to offer Guerrero and Cafu in a deal.....Otherwise, depending on the player offered I would be willing to include Sanogo instead of Guerrero.....Anyone have any players to offer then PM me.....Thanks

chievobadgeob3.gif

Chievo have annouced today that they have let LB/LM Jorge Rojas return to club Sporting Lisbon, to attempt bring in highly rated CB Nikos Spiropoulos on loan for the reat of the season, Manger Louis Mattis Said that he wishes the best for Rojas, and he done a excellence job at Chievo, but the manager needed to make way to try and bring in Spiropoulos.

rojasml9.jpg

(Rojas has returned to his club Sporting Lisbon)

Chievo snap out CB Spiropoulos

Chiveo manager Louis Mattis has brought it highly rated CB Nikos Spiropoulos on loan for the rest of the seaon, earlier we spoke to the CB

Interviewer: Nikos! can we have a couple of words on how your feeling right now?

Nikos:Well, im over the moon that Chievo have brought me in on loan for the rest of the season, this time here at Chievo, will give me first team football, and a chance to build up my skills, im hoping a can complete a medical tonight

to face Juventus in the leauge tomorrow.

spiropoulosco1.jpg

(Chievo manager Louis Mattis thinks Spiropoulos is very talented & could have a bright future ahead of him)

chievobadgeop5.gifV juventustz9.png

Match report!

"Last night we saw Louis Mattis's side face a strong Juventus take they played in the shield only a few days ago, the game started off brightly for manager Louis Mattis as Dario Cvitanich rifled a shot off the woodwork and into the corner of the net only 1 minute into the game. The game settled down for about 15 minutes, but on the 16th minute, Juventus equalized Mauro Rosales with a net piece of skill, and he finished it smoothly, the game was pretty much dead after that, Juventus dominated the game, but Chievo were able to hold on for the point".

Hightlights!

1: GOAL!! - A clever pass takes out the defence and Darío CVITANICH rifles a right foot shot in off the woodwork!

16: GOAL!! - The flat-footed centre-back is caught out by a piece of pure genius from Mauro ROSALES who shows great composure to finish!

At the end of the game, we spoke to Chievo's manager Louis Mattis

Interviewer: Louis, how do you feel about the result against Juventus tonight?

Louis Mattis: Well im very please with the sqaud, we only played this strong Juventus side a couple nights ago, and yet again we showed how strong we are as a team, by holding Juventus to another draw in two days, I felt that Juventus had the upper hand in the game, but we hung on for the point.

cvitanichie6.jpg

Cvitanich celebrates his goal 1 minute into the game

rosalesxz1.jpg

But Juventus level on 16 minutes through Rosales.

juventusmatchreport2jv8.jpg

PALMEIRAS DEFEATED BUT NO SURPRISE

BOCA JUNIORS 2-0 PALMEIRAS

A patched up team of loan players and reserves were brave in defeat at La Bombanera to an experienced Boca Juniors side.

After some initial activity regarding short term acquisitions Palmeiras manager fruitbat will now concentrate on the long term future of the playing staff with some high profile signings.

Revenge!!?

After a disappointing loss to Schalke in the Cup on Monday evening Hamburger got their revenge last night with a 4-1 win in front of 57,000 fans at the HSH Nordbank Arena.

Winston stated that the fact that they lost the Cup game was down to him as he has been transferring players in and out and had a very big list of Cup tied players, he has said before that this is a season for building and has made a good number of signings. With this the Welshman has taken Hamburg from 7th in the league to 2nd just 2 points behind the leaders Stuttgart.

The goals last night came from Anelka (2), Forlan and Man of the match Wicky. Winston is very happy with the teams performances and cant wait until he has a showdown with Stuttgart on the 27th of February, the Stuttgart manager has said that he cant wait to play Hamburg as in his words "We will stuff you". This comment came after Winston would not sell him a player. The Welshman made a public comment to respond to this, "I will love it if we beat them....Love it".

391.gif

22_front_small.gifBayern Munich News22_front_small.gif

389.gifArminia Bielefield 0-9 Bayern Munchen391.gif

Bayern are becoming a nightmare for the opposing team's defense after thrashing Bielefield 9-0 at the Alm Stadium. Pham fielded a three-man attack with Tamudo, Ronaldo, and Makaay up front. Hat-tricks from Tamudo and Makaay and goals from Ronaldo, Fernandinho and Maniche sealed the win.

The MoM award goes to Raul Tamudo, the Spanish hat-trick hero.

Highlights

11: GOAL!! - With a gaping goal from just yards out Roy MAKAAY thunders it into the net!

15: GOAL!! - Raúl TAMUDO finishes at the second attempt with a toe-poke!

17: BOOKED - A bit harsh - the ref cautions Raúl TAMUDO after a 50/50 challenge!

22: BOOKED - Another stupid challenge by Robert TESCHE results in a yellow card

46: GOAL!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Roy MAKAAY rounds the keeper to finish with ease!

71: GOAL!! - Luis RONALDO converts a fantastic cross with a well placed header!

72: GOAL!! - Roy MAKAAY loses his marker and thumps a low shot under the keeper!

78: GOAL!! - Raúl TAMUDO volleys it into the back of the net

80: BOOKED - After raising his arms Bernd KORZYNIETZ receives an instant caution

82: GOAL!! - A cross from the right is headed home by Nuno MANICHE!

85: GOAL!! - The ball is played square to Luis FERNANDINHO on the edge of the box who rasps home a screamer!

88: BOOKED - After a reckless challenge Nuno MANICHE receives a yellow card

89: GOAL!! - Raúl TAMUDO shoots from an acute angle and the ball is deflected into the goal!

391.gifBayern Munchen 8-1 VFL Wolfsburg419.gif

Bayern are one excellent form, scoring 19 goals in 2 previous games, and they demolish Wolfsburg at the Allianz Arena. With a few changes to the previous match, nothing special happened as Bayern score 8 goals. After the win, Bayern move up to third with 50 points, behind leaders VFB Stuttgart by 4 points.

The MoM Award goes to Luis Fernandinho this time. The attacking midfielder scored a brace.

Highlights

3: GOAL!! - The flat-footed centre-back is caught out by a piece of pure genius from Luis FERNANDINHO who shows great composure to finish!

9: GOAL!! - Javier PORTILLO finishes from a yard

22: BOOKED - Paul STALTERI booked after time wasting

34: GOAL!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Miguel HUGO ALMEIDA rounds the keeper to finish with ease!

35: GOAL!! - Luis FERNANDINHO climbs over the defender and heads into the corner of the net!

48: GOAL!! - A spectacular long range shot by Javier PORTILLO flies into the top corner!

50: GOAL!! - After a scramble in the box, Marcelo CARRUSCA bundles it over the line!

53: GOAL!! - The ball is casually rolled into the net by Didier ZOKORA, where was the defence?

70: BOOKED - Domingos ALEX receives a yellow card after a rash tackle

74: GOAL!! - A long ball down the middle is collected by Olano XABI ALONSO who drills home a right foot shot!

80: GOAL!! - Patrice EVRA slots it home after some neat footwork!

Transfer News

Bayern Munich have bought and sold many players in the past week. Here is a brief list.

Buys

Walter Gargano-7.8M

Maldonado Juan-6.9M

Miguel Hugo Almeida-12M

Daniel Jensen-8.5M

Sandro Alex Silva-20M

Julio Baptista-12M & Sokratis Papsthopoulos & Roy Makaay

Sells

Mats Hummels-4M

Alexis Sanchez-7M

Nascimento Eduardo Costa-10M

Hugo Pavone-10M

Cleiton Pedigrao-4M

Achilles Emana-6M & Wes Brown (Accepted)