Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Guest the plummer

Re: Gold Championship 7

. With this the Welshman has taken Hamburg from 7th in the league to 2nd just 2 points behind the leaders Stuttgart.

The goals last night came from Anelka (2)' date=' Forlan and Man of the match Wicky. Winston is very happy with the teams performances and cant wait until he has a showdown with Stuttgart on the 27th of February, the Stuttgart manager has said that he cant wait to play Hamburg as in his words "We will stuff you". This comment came after Winston would not sell him a player. The Welshman made a public comment to respond to this, "I will love it if we beat them....Love it".[/font']

Mate if you beat me I will quit every single team and never come on this forum again

THATTS HOWW CONFIDENT I AM !!!!!!!

:)

Mate if you beat me I will quit every single team and never come on this forum again

THATTS HOWW CONFIDENT I AM !!!!!!!

:)

Whats the point?????? Thats just Sad and Childish......You going to judge it on 1 game, why not wait and see if I finish higher in the League table than you?

Guest the plummer

Whats the point?????? Thats just Sad and Childish......You going to judge it on 1 game' date=' why not wait and see if I finish higher in the League table than you?[/quote']

REPORT !!!!!!!!!!

In the latest update while "Whelshman" was giving a statement,Spence's Stuttgart lads hijacked his house and found out illegal document's regarding signings and will be reporting these findings to Stegore himself. Stegore says that welshman will have to win this game or face losing his club x

REPORT !!!!!!!!!!

In the latest update while "Whelshman" was giving a statement' date='Spence's Stuttgart lads hijacked his house and found out illegal document's regarding signings and will be reporting these findings to Stegore himself. Stegore says that welshman will have to win this game or face losing his club x[/b']

What? How have I been dealing illegally? What are you on about? Just grow up....

"Holding strong"

80.gif

At one point, Tottenham Hotspur opened up a seven point gap, before then sitting joint top with Chelsea in recent weeks. Here is an update since the league win at Reading:

Portsmouth 1:2 Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham Hotspur 9:1 Liverpool

Manchester City 1:2 Tottenham Hotspur

Spurs then lost three games in a row to Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle United as they found themselves level at the top with the same points as Chelsea. Tottenham looked to be ragged and to be cracking under the pressure of being league leaders.

[Johan Elmander] joined from Newcastle, as Michael Owen moved back to his old club. It was a straight swap deal, as Philp looked to get his side scoring again in order to get their lead back at the top of the league and move clear of the rest of the pack.

_42739897_ni.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur 4:0 Sheff. Wednesday

Schweinsteiger(30' 69') Paulo Ferreira(53') Olic(80') : ...

Cardiff City 0:3 Tottenham Hotspur

... : Elmander(21') Ferguson(67' 69')

Tottenham Hotspur 2:1 Southampton

Ferguson(61') King(67') : Pele(44')

In the previous round of matches, Chelsea were held to a draw which meant that Spurs were two points clear at the top. They next faced a tough test away at high-flying Boro, while Chelsea hosted giants Manchester United at Stamford Bridge.

Middlesbrough 0:1 Tottenham Hotspur

... : Olic(24')

And with Chelsea's 2:1 defeat to the hands of Manchester United, Spurs opened up a five-point lead at the top of the English First Division. And now, with only seven points separating second place with ninth, Philp was delighted to get some breathing space, speaking earlier tonight: "Tonight's win really lifts a bit of pressure, and we will do all we can now to make sure that this time, the lead is not lost at all!"

_40293677_olic203.jpg

Croatian striker [ivica Olic] has scored some very important goals since his move to White Hart Lane and has settled in well at the club. Now with Johan Elmander as his strike partner, Philp is backing them to return the league title to the north of London.

chievobadgeop5.gifVpalermonu4.jpg

Another draw for Chievo!

"Last night we saw Chiveo draw 0-0 with Palermo lat night, picking up there thrid draw under manager Louis Mattis, and no wins under him, pidcking up only 2 points from there last league game, now it 6th place in the table, earlier we spoke with Chievo manager Louis Mattis".

Interviewer: "Louis, how do you feel about tonights performance?"

Louis Mattis:Well, it's another draw for Chievo, and it's costing us in the league, if we want a top 4 finish, we really need to start scoring some goals, we will have to see what happens on Wednesday"

matchreportpalermosz9.jpg

chievobadgeop5.gifvpiacenzacalciofun2.gif

Chievo get first win under Mattis!

"Chievo tonight, picked there first three points up under manager Louis Mattis, the team went into the game after a three drawing streak. Just under sell out crowd of 40,000 turned out at the home ground to see there team win!, Piacanza should of took a shock lead just before half time but Marco PADALINO'S shot rattled the bar, as the teams went in 0-0 at half time, Chievo started the better side after half time and on 64 minutes they went 1-0 up through new loane Cb Nikos SPIROPOULOS hitting the ball into the net from a cleared corner, and 3 minutes later, Chievo grabbed there second of the game thanks to Darío CVITANICH'S shot rattleing off the underside of the bar and into the net. Chievo still stay 6th in the table, but are 1 point behind Torino and Empoli, and 2 points behind 3rd place Milan. After the game we spoke to Chievo manager Louis Mattis".

Im very pleased with the lads tonight, and the performance they gave, it was a sell out crowd and the fans wanted to see Chievo win under me, and thats excatly what they got!

Highlights

42: A delicate chip from Marco PADALINO crashes back off the bar

57: The ball almost rolls into the back of the net, but Ferdinando COPPOLA just about stops the ball on the line!

64: GOAL!! - A corner is headed clear only as far as Nikos SPIROPOULOS who hits it on the half-volley into the roof of the net!

67: GOAL!! - A clever pass takes out the defence and Darío CVITANICH rifles a right foot shot in off the woodwork!

cvitanichie6.jpgspiropoulosiq9.jpg

(Both these men were on target tonight for Chievo)

Jubilation at White Hart Lane

Spurs boss Philp was relieved as he was unaware that Johan Elmander didn't travel to Birmingham and so had to play Nery Castillo. Johan has been prolific, but whenever Nery has played, he has scored, Philp said "Nery will come in, and as usual, he will do well. He is a great talent and was bought for a measly £10,000,000 way back at the start of season one from Greece".

nery_castillo_the_associated_press.jpg

And he was right "...he will do well", as the Mexican picked up two goals and a man of the match award away at St Andrews in Spurs' 3-0 victory. The 23 year old forward struck twice in the second half in the space of ten minutes, and also assisted Ivica Olic in his opener after just 6 minutes.

And with Chelsea again dropping points, drawing 2-2 away at Aston Villa, Tottenham moved further ahead, now seven points clear at the top. The WHL side have won their last five in comparison to giants Chelsea who have not won in three matches. Philp said "We have been in this position before and threw the lead away. Now that we have it back we will try to keep it although it will be tough with Manchester United and Everton coming soon, followed by high-up Bolton and Aston Villa".

blackburn.jpg

Sparky Takes Charge At Ewood Park

Sparky has signed a lengthly contract with Blackburn earlier today. The previous manager sadly retired and it was Sparky who was appointed by the chairman.

There are currently 12 games left, and the boss has revealed that he will start properly in the new season. He wil just be happy with the mid-table finish at the moment.

Blackburn face Tottenham Hotspurs next, it is reported that David Bentley, Gamst Pederson and benni Maccarthy are likely to be rested.

More News To Follow

blackburn.jpg

Blackburn face Tottenham Hotspurs next' date=' it is reported that David Bentley, Gamst Pederson and benni Maccarthy are likely to be rested.[/color']

More News To Follow

Why are these players being rested then Sparky? Wouldn't have anything to do with playing Ross would it?? I think you should be playing your strongest team unless there is genuine reasons not to? You never know, some managers may be tempted to report you otherwise!;)

Why are these players being rested then Sparky? Wouldn't have anything to do with playing Ross would it?? I think you should be playing your strongest team unless there is genuine reasons not to? You never know' date=' some managers may be tempted to report you otherwise!;)[/quote']

Leave him Leigh, I see no problem in him resting players lol.

Good luck in the title race mate, and Sparky bad luck tonight.

Guest the plummer

Leigh Why Does Ross Need To Cheat His Team Are Superb This Season And Are A Goood 7 Ahead Of You !

Have to say i agree with Leigh, seems an odd tactic considering all the players mentioned are over 90% and with no cup games for Rovers there is no need to rest them. However each manager has the right to do what they like i just hope you use the same tactic when you play me march 5th. ;)

Leigh Why Does Ross Need To Cheat His Team Are Superb This Season And Are A Goood 7 Ahead Of You !

Where did I mention anyone was cheating Greig? Merely pointing out that managers should be playing their best teams unless there are reasons not to. Ross has done very well and will no doubt win the league from here so good luck to him. Wouldn't have thought his all conquering spurs need any help or would appreciate beating weakened teams on the way to the title??

I would understand you resting players if you were in any other competitions but you are not, and all of your first team players are 90%+ plus fitness as it is.....Obviously its up to the manager but there is something weird about it...Me thinks.:confused:

Just to make things clear my posts were meant to come across as very tongue in cheek with a hint of sarcasm!:D What Sparky does is up to him but he is a good honest manager and I am sure he will give Ross a good game.

Guest the plummer

I would understand you resting players if you were in any other competitions but you are not' date=' and all of your first team players are 90%+ plus fitness as it is.....Obviously its up to the manager but there is something weird about it...Me thinks.:confused:[/quote']

mate you should concentrate on your team and trying to make up ground on the league leaders(stuttgart)

:D

mate you should concentrate on your team and trying to make up ground on the league leaders(stuttgart)

:D

All the little kids on this forum do my head in.....Children! I took the team over start to mid January and have moved up 6 places already so I am progressing nicely thanks, as for your Stuttgart team...You have not had any rivalry until now....

In future, don't be so sad with your Childish and pointless posts MATE......

It is like a play school in here.....

Guest the plummer

All the little kids on this forum do my head in.....Children! I took the team over start to mid January and have moved up 6 places already so I am progressing nicely thanks' date=' as for your Stuttgart team...You have not had any rivalry until now....

In future, don't be so sad with your Childish and pointless posts MATE......

It is like a play school in here.....[/quote']

My Goldfish Is Better Than Your Goldfish:mad: