Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Re: Gold Championship 7

blackburn.jpg

My Team - My Rules!!!

Sparky has hit out on all the managers commenting on his choice to rest his stars, he told SMTV;

"I manage my team how I want, I am not here to do any team favours, just doing what is best for my team and players. I am sticking to my decision no matter what"

Blackburn Rovers are set to sell David Bentley to FC Porto for a very small fee of £5,000,000 + Katsouranis + Linderoth... If any better deals are offered then PM me.

Blackburn Likely Line Up

------------------------------B.Friedel------------------------------------

Emerton---------------Nelson--------------Ze Castro--------------Warnock

Perreira---------------Tugay--------------Savage------------------Kemal

-----------------------Derbyshire---------Pelle----------------------------

chievobadgeop5.gif

Match report

Cheivo 3-2 Catania

"Tonight, Chievo moved into 4th spot and a chance of qualifying for the SMFA champions cup, Chievo played Catania away at the Angelo Massimino and 33,000

made there way to the stadium to watch the two teams play, Chievo dominated both possesion and shots throughout the game, and the game started brightly for Chievo, scoring from there first chance of the match thanks to Zdravko KUZMANOVIC finishing from a yard out, and Chievo could of been 2-0 on 11 minutes but Walter JIMENEZ'S chip hit off the top of the bar, Catania could of leveled on 16 minutes but Pablo BARRIENTOS effort was cleared off the line, but 1 minute later Catania did pull one back thanks to Umberto DEL CORE nodding the ball home from a corner, the game died down for about 15 minutes, but on the 42 minute mark Chievo took the lead through

Alvaro RECOBA's header crashing into the back of the net, the teams went in at half time with Chievo being 2-1 up, Chievo were deffiently the better team up to the 80 minute mark when Dean ASHTON poked the ball into the net from 2 yards out after a goal mouth scramble, with the gaming looking to be a draw, one of the teams needed to do something, and Chievo did just that on 87 minutes, Vincenzo ITALIANO thundering in a over head kick with the last chance of the game too give Chievo a 3-2 victory, and move them up to 4th in the table.

italianorq3.jpgkuzmanovicnh7.jpg

recobraln3.jpg

(All these men were on the scoresheet for Chievo tonight)

1858872.gif

Hamburger SV bounce back

Hamburger have gone back to second spot in the German League after they won 4-0 away at Hansa Rostock and Bayern Munchen slipped up drawing 2-2 away at Schalke. Greig's Stuttgart keep winning so it will be hard to catch them this season but Winston has promised to keep trying.

Hamburg took the lead in the 10th minute through recent signing Nemanja Vidic scored to make it 1-0.

vidic_504998.jpg

The second did not come until the 34th minute when another of Winston's recent signing Diego Forlan netted.

forlan1.jpg

The last two goals were scored by a player who was thought to be leaving Hamburg earlier in the season in the deal that brought Vidic to the club but then Manchester United made an offer for Puyol using Anelka and Winston was more than happy to take Anleka back, he has proved Winston right scoring 7 goals in 5 games since his return.

3629.jpg

Guest the plummer

Another Win Today Still Four Points To Welshmans Hamburg, Its Going To Be Long And Hard As A Have A Realli Hard Run In But In Recent Times The Teams Like Shalke And Leverkusen Havnt Beat Me So Its Looking Good !

Players For Sale

Omar Bravo 90 F

Josuie 91 Cm/Dm

Meira 92 Cb

Dellpiere 91 Cb

And Pardo 92 Cm

all for sale

No Just Cash , Dont Waste Your Time

Guest the plummer

Should that read "not just cash"? As in No cash only deals?

Potato / Patatoe

A Cant Help My Grammer :o:(

No "Just Cash Only Deals"

Better:p

Potato / Patatoe

A Cant Help My Grammer :o:(

No "Just Cash Only Deals"

Better:p

Wasn't getting on your back dude, there are too many people on here too quick to do that, just wanted to clarify that's all as I have a fat wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket! I doubt I have anyone you'd be interested in but check out my Panathinaikos just in case we can do a deal, and if you ever want to do a cash only deal give me a shout by PM!

Guest the plummer

ano mate ;)

all have a look

btw a got gekas for 23 mil of pana when they were uinmanaged :P

PALMEIRAS UPDATE

Manager fruitbat has had a stuttering start to his managererial career,losing his first game in charge away at Boca Juniors and then two stalemates versus Pachuca and Racing.

Initial forays into the transfer market have proved disappointing with failed bids for Gilberto Silva and David Bentley among others.However,extensive scouting networks in Brazil and Argentina have unearthed some talented young players who are not quite ready for first team action.

We are delighted to announce the signing of the following players:

Goncalves Silva LEONARDO PARANA

Eldis FERNANDINHO SHIMIZU S PULSE

Da Silva LEONARDO MOURA ESTUDIANTES

Cicero JONATHAN CRUZEIRO

Ezequil MAGGIOLO ESTUDIANTES

Ferreira LEO MEDEIROS START

Ferreira Filho MARIANO CRUZEIRO

Henrique Antunes WILLIAM GREMIO

Silva Assis VITOR JUNIOR free agent[/color]

With more signings imminent!

The Palmeiras Chairman had this to say:

"Palmeiras are lying 17th in the table and we will need a lot of hard work to get out of this predicament.However,the last two results are acceptable but we have to start turning these draws into victories and give the fans something to cheer about".

Black Cats Continue March to the Top

A bumper crowd of over 42 thousand fans came along to watch second division Sunderland continue their resurgence against mid table Nottingham Forest.

Since appointing TD as their new manager they have a record of 9 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses, good enough to have pushed them out of the relegation battle they were in, but still 9 points short of promotion and with just 11 games and 6 teams in between them and third it seems it may be too late for this season.

''Of course we'll keep pushing and hoping but we need alot of things to go in our favour if we're to make it. I think we need to get to the end of the season undefeated to stand a chance''

Having made some moves in the transfer market since coming in td declares himself happy with his squad.

''Originally i didnt want to bring in any loanees, i felt i had a good enough squad to be safe this year, and i still do, however since arriving the aim has changed from safety to promotion and for that reason ive brought in two young strikers and both have done amazingly well. Sadly i wouldn't rate our chaces of getting either permanently but i have my eye on one or two other players and i think we can motor on nicely, with promotion or without it.''

A 2nd minute goal gave the homeside a great chance and ment the fans were enjoying it from the off, Giles Barnes poked it in from a yard after a free kick down the left hand channel. Dean Whitehead was credited with the second goal after a wicked deflection totally wrong footed the visitng keeper.

The second half flipped the script entirely, all one way traffic in the first half, suddenly Nottingham came to life. A goal on 52 minutes by their veteran defender Dejan Stefanovic got them back in the game then a triple substitution by Sunderland, presumably to raise them, did quite the oppposite. although it did at least spare Chris Brunt an early shower, a yellow for violent conduct looked to be just the beginning for him, but he was hauled off, along with Nyron Nosworthy and Paul McShane. Nottingham however could not take advantage and only mustered 2 shots all game to Sunderlands 11, making a 2-1 scoreline all the more flattering. In a bizarre twist, Man of the Match award some how ended up leaving with a defender from the losing team.

''Yes im not sure what that was all about, however it really is the last thing on my mind. hanging on for the last half hour in a game we dominated from start to finish was a novel experience and to be honest, not one im keen to repeat.''

The big announcement however was on two new signings-

Ghanian midfielder Bennard YAO KUMORDZI and Portugese left sided player Miguel JORGE RIBEIRO

''Both relatively young and both internationals, yes i'm very happy with this business, it signifacently improves our squad.''

When asked if we will see them playing soon the answer was a resounding Yes.

''They will both be in teh squad and don't be surprised if you see one, or even both of them making their debut in the next match.''

Wolerhampton Wanderer at Molineux will be the place to watch then. Another team Sunderland can leapfrog with a victory. One thing not in question - all eyes shall remained focused on this epic battle up the table.

everton.jpg

2_front_small.gif31.gif2_front_small.gif

Gazza Joins Everton

Late last night everton FC announced that Gazza Thomas was thier new manager for the rest of the season,Well i am VERY happy to be at this club, but like the chairman said , i only have the rest of the season to prove to him why i should be the manager on a perminent basis, i am not the best manager in the world but i still know what im doing so i should be able to prove myself to him, it is wonderfull to be in the same league as great managers like sparky,leigh and ross, i will be against ross and sparky in the next week or so , so it should be exciting, i have to go now because im taking the team out on a "bonding" session

Evertons Remaining 11 Matches

Middlesbrough [H]

Spurs [A]

Blackburn [H]

Wigan [A]

Birmingham [A]

Manchester United [H]

Aston Villa [A]

Bolton [H]

West Ham [A]

Reading [H]

Portsmouth [A]

Current League Table

1 Tottenham Hotspur 27 19 2 6 76 31 45 59

2 Chelsea 27 15 7 5 57 33 24 52

3 Middlesbrough 27 14 8 5 52 35 17 50

4 Aston Villa 27 13 10 4 57 27 30 49

-------------------------------------------------------

5 West Ham United 27 12 13 2 46 26 20 49

6 Bolton Wanderers 27 13 8 6 63 36 27 47

7 Arsenal 27 14 5 8 53 38 15 47

8 Manchester United 27 13 6 8 56 38 18 45

9 Wigan Athletic 27 13 3 11 41 36 5 42

10 Manchester City 27 9 9 9 43 36 7 36

11 EVERTON 27 10 5 12 34 51 -17 35

12 Reading 27 9 5 13 46 40 6 32

13 Liverpool 27 9 3 15 28 100 -72 30

14 Blackburn Rovers 27 7 8 12 27 38 -11 29

15 Newcastle United 27 6 9 12 28 42 -14 27

16 Cardiff City 27 7 5 15 27 51 -24 26

17 Southampton 27 6 7 14 27 39 -12 25

18 Birmingham City 27 7 4 16 29 43 -14 25

19 Portsmouth 27 5 9 13 34 49 -15 24

20 Sheffield Wednesday 27 4 4 19 23 58 -35 16

Real Madrid manager SonofPluto today announced he has added some players to the loan list as all the cup games are now over. Also all players in the youth squad are avaliable to loan.

Loan bids for non listed players will be rejected.

SoP

Chievo 1-1 Roma

"Tonight Chievo drew with Roma, heres what the manager louis mattis said":

Good point for us, Roma are a strong and were always going to be a hard team to get anything out of, but Chievo played well and we got the draw.

HSVlogo3.JPG

Hamburger close in on top spot

After a close game against Borrusia Monchengladbach tonight Hamburger have moved to within two points of top of the League Stuttgart. HSV were shocked when after only 3 minutes Monchengladbach took the lead after Hisato Sato scored a screamer from 20 yards, they added more worry to manager Winston when Rafik Djebbour scored a goal that was very close to being offside. The Welshman was not very happy on the touchline and was very animated, this seemed to work as the players got a boost from this and started to actually play. Hamburg finally netted after numerous chances when a blistering shot from Michael Ballack came back off the bar and Diego Forlan tapped in to make the score 2-1 at half time.

Hamburg came out in the second half looking like they had a rough time in the changing rooms with Winston and showed the passion that he demanded when he took over and that led to an equalizer from Steed Malbranque. Monchengladbach seemed to crumble after that and Hamburg started to run away with the game after Diego Forlan scored his second and Hamburgs third. HSV added to their lead two minutes later when Filipe Joao Moutinho scored and secured the victory. Rafik Djebbour scored a late consolation goal but it was too little too late.

1221809.jpg

(Sato scored the opener for Monchengladbach)

djebbour-levadiakos.JPG

(Djobbour scored 2 for Monchengladbach)

forlan-am-786038.jpg

MalbranqueG1808_468x374.jpg

moutinho%20imagem.jpg

(Forlan(2), Malbranque and Joao Moutinho scored the winners for Hamburger SV)

535.gif

535.gifYoung Boys 6 - 1 SK Rapid Wien357.gif

A second consessive 6-1 win for Young Boys, now thats something you dont see every day. All of the seven goals in the game came in the second half and Tamas Hanjal scored the first to put Young Boys 1-0 up. It was soon 2-0 when one of Young Boys top scorers Alberto Regazzoni converted. SK Rapid Wien got one back through Petr Vorisek just two minutes later. From then on Young Boys totally dominated the game and the sending off of SK Rapid's Stefan Kulovits added to there woes. Young Boys went 3-1 up on 65 minutes when Bastian Reinhardt put one past Hedl. Young Boys went 4-1 up on 73 minutes with a great goal from former Wigan winger Antonio Valencia. Regazzoni got his second on 85 minutes to make it 5-1 and Antonio Valencia got his second on 88 minutes to complete the 6-1 rout.

Young Boys manager Steven Barnes said

This has got to have been one of our best performances of the season. SK Rapid Wien are not a bad side and were third in the league but today we totally outplayed them. Tamas Hanjal had a great game and i was delighted to see him win man of the match, the supporters were brilliant and i think a drink is in order for tonight!

Highlights:

48: GOAL!! - Tamas HAJNAL finds himself in yards of space and he makes no mistake from 15 yards!

55: GOAL!! - Alberto REGAZZONI using his pace and power forces his way into the box and lashes home! He's in great form!

57: GOAL!! - Receiving the ball on the left Petr VORISEK skips inside his marker and curls in a shot from 25 yards!

63: SENT OFF - A yellow card for Stefan KULOVITS for touching the ball before the opposition could take the free kick

65: GOAL!! - Some excellent passing leaves Bastian REINHARDT clear on goal and he finishes with ease!

73: GOAL!! - Antonio VALENCIA rises majestically and heads the inswinging corner into the net!

85: GOAL!! - A cross from the left is headed home by Alberto REGAZZONI!

88: GOAL!! - An amazing goal by Antonio VALENCIA! The keeper had no chance! Were running out of superlatives to describe this guy! He's on fire!

The Stadium was buzzing for yesrerdays clash!

611663_mediumsquare.jpg

Table: Central Europe

YBTable.jpg

Sunderland happily announce the loan signing of Real Madrid Left Back Gastón FILGUEIRA, a 22 year old uruaguayian who goes straight into their first team.

''We have had a 10 match unbeaten streak, winning 6 of those and it had really pushed us up the table, but the foot had slightly come of the as abit, i could see that in training. Losing so heavily at Wolerhampton was not a nice end to it, but hopefully the signing of this young lad can make a big impression.

I can finally go back to 4-4-2, my preffered layout, and i think that should see us get better performances from a lot of people. He adds to the quality in the side aswell and i think we will see a different team towards the end of the season. hopefully not too different, we have 10 games left this year, and i think if we can again win 6 and draw 4 we have an outside chance of finishing high enough to qualify for promotion, something that looked so far away when i came in, being just above the relegation zone and having sold off our best players.''

Sunderland have a tought game next, although they are at home Fulham should provide a stern test of this new found strength Manager td is hoping for. With games on the road against Leeds, Ipswich and Crystal Palace and home games against the like of West Brom and Preston North End left, Sunderland do indeed look a long way off the promised land...

blackburn.jpg

Garcia Strike Sinks Wigan!

It took a 70th minute strike from Spaniard Luis Garcia to hand Blackburn all three points after an entertaining match.

Garcia, alongside Riise were making their debut after the duo arrived for a straight swap for England right winger David Bentley.

It was a messy half as the home side got the opening goal after a miss hit from Pelle which fortunately squirmed past the goalkeeper.

But Wigan didn't take long to equalize when granqvist rose high to header in.

Blackburn then started positively in the second half, Benny McCarthy, Robbie Savage and Ryan Nelson all coming close before Matt Derbyshire put the home side ahead again with a very clever early shot. 2-1 Blackburn.

Blackburn's win however, lasted just 2 minutes. Greek international Antoine Sibierski leveled with a thumping 20 yard drive!

It was the home side though who came away with all three points, former Liverpool winger Javier Luis Garcia made a lightning quick run to the box and lashed a screamer from just 15 yards!

Blackburn's first league win under boss Mitu Ahmed.

HSVlogo3.JPG

HSV keep the pressure on Stuttgart

Hamburger SV have kept their hopes of winning the League alive after a 2-1 win at the Bay Arena tonight. Leverkusen took the lead after 18 minutes after Czech target man Jan Koller who Winston admires as a great player fired a low shot past Da Silva Arruda Helton. HSV bossed the game with the majority of the possession and made the score level on 31 minutes when new signing Michael Ballack's run through the Leverkusen defense was brilliantly finished to make the game level. The score at half time was 1-1.

ballack_en.jpg

(Ballack scored an impressive equalizer for HSV)

Hamburg obviously had a big half time team talk from manager Winston as they started to overwhelm the Leverkusen team and Hamburg finally took the lead when the clubs top scorer Diego Forlan nodded in a cross from Juan Pablo Sorin. Hamburger missed multiple chances to make the game safe and were lucky to escape with the victory in the end. The Welsh manager stated that the next game against top of the League Stuttgart will be the game of his career and he will hope that his team can put the chances away as a win their will take them to the top.

img.21157_t.jpg

(Forlan celebrates his winning goal)

chievobadgeop5.gif

CHIEVO 3-2 PARMA

24: GOAL!! - A miss-hit shot from Alvaro RECOBA squirms under the keepers body! He's embarrassed to claim that one!

72: GOAL!! - Vincenzo ITALIANO nonchalantly lobs it over the advancing keeper!

74: GOAL!! - Daniele CACIA smashes it with venom into the roof of the net!

83: GOAL!! - The short corner is picked up by Andrea GASBARRONI who curls it round the unsighted keeper!

88: GOAL!! - A trademark strike from Alvaro RECOBA!

recobraln3.jpg

(Recoba scored two for Chievo)

chievotablejm5.jpg

(Chievo close gap too two points on 3rd place Milan)

Not doing a match report as i tryed to twice, but internet crashed twice.

500px-Hamburger_SV_logo.svg.png

"Disgraceful" Hamburg thumped at home

Hamburg manager Winston is tonight ripping into his team after they not only blew their chance of going top of the Bundesliga, they threw the chance away by playing like a team that did not have a clue what they were doing at all.

Top of the League Stuttgart are going home very happy tonight as they smashed the lack luster Hamburg team 5-0. This was a massive blow to Hamburg who have had all their hard work in getting to this position dashed by a shocking performance. This was not the game they were flooking for a performance like this, although the match stats have the game being pretty even, the score tells a different story.

Winston has congratulated opposing manager Greig Spence Privately and wished him luck in the remaining games of the season. The Welsh manager marched his team into the dressing room after the match and apparently from what officials and staff heard was nothing short of shocking in the way that Winston was talking to his team.

The Hamburg manager came out after the rant at his players and made this statement;

"First of all, I have to apologize to every Hamburg fan for that woeful display tonight, I am very unhappy with the way that the players went about their jobs out there ad I have told them so.

I have also told the chairman to refund every single Hamburg fan that was in the stadium tonight as they should not have to pay to watch something like that and the money is coming out of the players wages.

I have told the players that they all have to take a look at themselves and ask whether they want to be here as I will not take another performance like that again, they have to buck their ideas up and realize that they will not get payed if they do not. We will be having extra training sessions every dat so that this does not happen again.

I am very unhappy and would like to apologize once again to our loyal fans."

HSV ave slipped to third after Bayern Munchen also won so they will be looking to stay in the top three and cement a place in the SMFA Cup next season.