Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Re: Gold Championship 7

500px-Hamburger_SV_logo.svg.png

"Disgraceful" Hamburg thumped at home

Hamburg manager Winston is tonight ripping into his team after they not only blew their chance of going top of the Bundesliga' date=' they threw the chance away by playing like a team that did not have a clue what they were doing at all.

Top of the League Stuttgart are going home very happy tonight as they smashed the lack luster Hamburg team 5-0. This was a massive blow to Hamburg who have had all their hard work in getting to this position dashed by a shocking performance. This was not the game they were flooking for a performance like this, although the match stats have the game being pretty even, the score tells a different story.

Winston has congratulated opposing manager Greig Spence Privately and wished him luck in the remaining games of the season. The Welsh manager marched his team into the dressing room after the match and apparently from what officials and staff heard was nothing short of shocking in the way that Winston was talking to his team.

The Hamburg manager came out after the rant at his players and made this statement;

[i']

"First of all, I have to apologize to every Hamburg fan for that woeful display tonight, I am very unhappy with the way that the players went about their jobs out there ad I have told them so.

I have also told the chairman to refund every single Hamburg fan that was in the stadium tonight as they should not have to pay to watch something like that and the money is coming out of the players wages.

I have told the players that they all have to take a look at themselves and ask whether they want to be here as I will not take another performance like that again, they have to buck their ideas up and realize that they will not get payed if they do not. We will be having extra training sessions every dat so that this does not happen again.

I am very unhappy and would like to apologize once again to our loyal fans."[/i]

HSV ave slipped to third after Bayern Munchen also won so they will be looking to stay in the top three and cement a place in the SMFA Cup next season.

Bit harsh mate :)

535.gif

Young Boys Update!

739.gif Mlada Boleslav 0 - 0 Young Boys535.gif

A tight game saw the game end in a goalless draw. Although Young Boys did have almost twice as much possession and more than three times as many shots on goal. They could find the net.

535.gifYoung Boys 2 - 0 Slavia Praha368.gif

Young Boys cruised to a victory over Slavia Prague. Jorge Rolando scored on four minutes, and Antonio Valencia made it 2-0 on 82 minutes. Young Boys extended there gap at the top of the league!

360.gifCSKA Sofia 0 - 1 Young Boys535.gif

Young Boys took another step to winning the league, and the treble. The only goal of the game came from Dario Gandin on 81 minutes, which was enough to win the game for Young Boys.

Table:

Tableyb.jpg

It looks a certainty that Young Boys will be in the Champs Cup next season, and there manager is very proud of them!

P.S -

100th POST! :D

Manchester United Appoint Nick Gilardino

Man%20Utd%20Badge.jpg

Manchester United today appointed Nick Gilardino he has said he is delited to take controll of such a fantastic and well respected club we have a lot of great players and i can go far with this team, we might be lookin at bringing in a RM and that is probobly it for now. Man Utd lie in 4th in the league and Nick thinks his team can win the league if all players are 100% commited to every match.

Deadly strikers we have some fantastic strikers at the club like Samual Eto'o, Wayne Rooney and Thierry Henry competition for places unpfront will be very tough and all 3 strikers will have to give there all to cement a regular first team place

Guest the plummer

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yah Big Hairy Dancer :D:D

TITLE IS ALL BUT MINE:D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yah Big Hairy Dancer :D:D

TITLE IS ALL BUT MINE:D

Wish I could say the same:

Spurs 7:2 West Ham

Again sacrificed the seven point lead with yet again, three straight defeats. The last time I did it, I then won seven on the bounce. Have two in a row now, and have five games left. Would love for history to repeat itself but I still have to play Liverpool, Manchester City and then Arsenal!

HSVlogo3.JPG

Hamburg Back to winning ways

After 2 very disappointing results Hamburg picked up a much needed 3 points tonight at home to Nurnberg. Hamburg needed to hit form as the next two games they have are against firstly Bayern Munich who lie 3 points above them in 2nd in the League and then Werder Bremen who lie 4 points behind them in 4th.

The match tonight took a while to get started but just before half time Hamburg took the lead when a goal mouth scramble was poked home by Enzo Maresca. The half time score was 1-0.

Hamburg totally bossed the game and scored again just 8 minutes after half time when Diego Forlan powered a header into the net. The match was put safe on 77 minutes when Steed Malbranque headed home at the back post.

Final score: 3-0 to Hamburg

PALMEIRAS BACK ON TRACK

IMPRESSIVE DEFEAT OF INTERNACIONAL

PALMEIRAS 2-0 INTERNACIONAL

Javier YACUZZI made his debut in this match and goals by Man of The Match Ezequiel MAGGIOLO scored on 72 minutes and Ruben DE LA RED followed up five minutes later. DE LA RED is a transfer target for Real Madrid Castilla but manager Fruitbat is adamant that his star of the future is going nowhere.

next fixture away to Cruz Azul.....

Villareals season

Villareal are currnelty 2nd in spanish div 2 1 pot behind leaders real madrid castila. Its been a eventfull season first 5 games were 1 loss 4 wins with next 5 in league all wins + 2 cup wins then next 7 games 2 cup only 4 wins 3 losses i was then 2nd in table but beat madrid castilla my arsh rivals 2-1.

then my next seven was 5 wins 2 draws incluing a 6-0 win. Then it all went wrong for me the next 5 games 1 win 4 losses including a 5-1 loss. Then back to winning ways 4 wins 1 loss in next 5. then 2 more games both wins and that takes me up to now:) next game Las palams i have easiest final run than any of top 3 but nee just 1 win + draw to be promoted.

My top scorere FRANCO, Guille out for last 4 games but will be back for last one also me and leigh have a solid partnership going in transfer market which is helping both clubs out:cool:

Real Madrid Castilla 33 23 4 6 82 32 50 73

2 VILLARREAL 33 23 3 7 59 23 36 72

3 Real Sociedad 33 21 7 5 72 28 44 70

4 Málaga 33 17 9 7 50 41 9 60

5 Xerez 33 15 7 11 56 39 17 52

6 Mallorca 33 15 7 11 59 45 14 52

7 Alavés 33 15 6 12 46 38 8 51

8 Tenerife 33 14 7 12 56 46 10 49

9 Polideportivo Ejido 33 14 5 14 37 45 -8 47

10 Cádiz 33 13 6 14 43 42 1 45

11 Albacete 33 12 7 14 43 51 -8 43

12 Granada 74 33 12 5 16 46 61 -15 41

13 Las Palmas 33 10 10 13 34 48 -14 40

14 Castellón 33 10 8 15 33 54 -21 38

15 Salamanca 33 9 9 15 34 45 -11 36

16 Valladolid 33 9 9 15 32 51 -19 36

17 Elche 33 10 5 18 35 46 -11 35

18 Ponferradina 33 8 8 17 32 57 -25 32

19 Gimnàstic 33 8 6 19 31 59 -28 30

20 Sporting Gijón 33 4 8 21 25 54 -29 20

Heres the table looking good for real me and sociedad.

Heres my final fixtures..

12 Mar Division 2 A - Las Palmas

15 Mar Division 2 H - Alavés

19 Mar Division 2 A - Xerez

22 Mar Division 2 H - Elche

26 Mar Division 2 A - Valladolid

I think a pritty easy run in hope im not jynsing my self.

Any way my season so far :)

good luck to all in final count down of season

blackburn.jpg

Pederson Saves Rovers From Defeat!!!

It ended all square at Upton Park as the Hammers took on Blackburn.

Rovers needed a win as they knew that any slip ups and they could be relegated! Sparky's men are now 17th place, level points with 18th!

It was the home side who grabbed the first as Peter Kluge climbed high to score.

And it took Blackburn upto 70 minutes to equalize when Mortan Gamst Pederson managed to sneak it in from a tight angle.

Blackburn will play Reading next, a game which they must win if they are to remain a premiership team!

pedersen_morten_gamst_brfc_profile_2005.jpg

Scores Vital Goal

chievobadgeop5.gif

Mattis releaf as Chievo win 3-1!

"English manager Louis Mattis was releaved tonight, as his Chievo side held there 4th spot with a 3-1 win over 6th place Torino, i full 44,160 turned up for the game and while Chievo dominated possesion, Torino dominated on shots, but it was the home side who took the lead early on thanks to Alvaro RECOBA glancing header into the far corner of the net from a corner, but Torino made it 1-1 on 35 minutes through Sarioglu SABRI hitting in the rebound after a parred shot to his feet, the teams went in at half drawing 1-1, both managers must of give there teams a talking at half time, as they both had a fair share of chances until the 61st minute when Razvan RAT's quick turn and low shoot found the bottom corner and gave Chievo a 2-1 lead, and Chieo made sure they wrapped up all three points on 70 minutes thanks to Davide MANDELLI hitting his shot earlier and leaving the keeper rooted to the spot. Chievo remain in 4th spot and on track for a GC spot next season!

recobraln3.jpg

(Recobra scored early for Chievo!)

ratmn7.jpg

(Rat made it 2-1)

mandelliyp2.jpg

(Mandelli made sure of the win)

535.gif

Young Boys Win The Treble!

Young Boys made sure of the treble after they beat Levski 5-2 to win the league!

Central Europe Cup Final

382.gifFC Basel 1 - 2 Young Boys535.gif

Young Boys won there second award of the season when they beat there title rivals FC Basel 2-1!!

This result made sure!

535.gifYoung Boys 5 - 2 Levski361.gif

A 5-2 thrashing over Levski made sure of the treble for Young Boys!

League Table:

1.Young Boys 85

2.FC Basel 71

With only 4 games left, Young Boys have won the league, and the treble!

Central Europe Cup

Senior%20KO%20Cup.JPG

Central Europe Shield

charity%20shield.jpg

The Championship!

index.1.jpg

CHAMPIONS!!!!

chievobadgeop5.gif

Mattis releaf as Chievo win 3-1!

"English manager Louis Mattis was releaved tonight' date=' as his Chievo side held there 4th spot with a 3-1 win over 6th place Torino, i full 44,160 turned up for the game and while Chievo dominated possesion, Torino dominated on shots, but it was the home side who took the lead early on thanks to Alvaro RECOBA glancing header into the far corner of the net from a corner, but Torino made it 1-1 on 35 minutes through Sarioglu SABRI hitting in the rebound after a parred shot to his feet, the teams went in at half drawing 1-1, both managers must of give there teams a talking at half time, as they both had a fair share of chances until the 61st minute when Razvan RAT's quick turn and low shoot found the bottom corner and gave Chievo a 2-1 lead, and Chieo made sure they wrapped up all three points on 70 minutes thanks to Davide MANDELLI hitting his shot earlier and leaving the keeper rooted to the spot. Chievo remain in 4th spot and on track for a GC spot next season![/b']

recobraln3.jpg

(Recobra scored early for Chievo!)

ratmn7.jpg

(Rat made it 2-1)

mandelliyp2.jpg

(Mandelli made sure of the win)

You know you are getting help from the outside when a Rat and a Cobra provide you with a leaf!:D

535.gif

Young Boys Win The Treble!

Young Boys made sure of the treble after they beat Young Boys 5-2 to win the league!

Central Europe Cup Final

382.gifFC Basel 1 - 2 Young Boys535.gif

Young Boys won there second award of the season when they beat there title rivals FC Basel 2-1!!

This result made sure!

535.gifYoung Boys 5 - 2 Levski361.gif

A 5-2 thrashing over Levski made sure of the treble for Young Boys!

League Table:

1.Young Boys 85

2.FC Basel 71

With only 4 games left' date=' Young Boys have won the league, and the treble!

Central Europe Cup

[img']http://www.wiltshirefootballleague.com/Senior%20KO%20Cup.JPG[/img]

Central Europe Shield

charity%20shield.jpg

The Championship!

index.1.jpg

CHAMPIONS!!!!

Mistake Stevie!

Guest the plummer

Gold 7 is the place to be the now

Englands title race is Wide open , a still tip aston villa

and in germany , i have a easy run in while bayern have a hard one and if bayern everntually win it all take my hat of as they been qaulity all season

but the mighty stuttgart willl give them a reaaal go

HUGE MATCH FOR MAN UTD

Man Utd have a really hard and important game tomorrow against Aston Villa Nick says its the biggest game of the season for his team and with his team in good form it will be a tough test for Villa.

Attacking depth for Man utd is great as they will look to Samual Eto'o and Wayne Rooney for the goals while in midfiled Riquelme will be trying to break forward as much as possibe and finally at the back Puyol will be coming up for the corners trying to his job scoring and defending.

The season is coming to a end and it is really tight at the top while Man Utd lie in 4th only on goal diffrence to Aston Villa. Tottenham are at the top but Nick Gilardino still thinks his team can take the tittle at the last second :D

etoDM_468x625.jpg

Tight Finish in England....But who will triumph?

1. Tottenham - pld 35 - pts 69 - GD +51

2. Chelsea - Pld 35 - pts 68 - GD +32

3. Aston Villa - pld 35 - pts 67 - GD +37

4. Man Utd - pld 35 - pts 64 - GD +26

So with only 5 points seperating the top 4 with 4 games to go it is going to be very tight with all teams no doubt fancying their chances.

So here are the fixtures:-

TURN 35 -

Chelsea vs Birmingham City (16th)

Tottenham vs Portsmouth (18th)

Manchester United vs Aston Villa

TURN 36 -

Chelsea vs Sheffied Wednesday (20th)

Liverpool (12th) vs Tottenham

Bolton (6th) vs Manchester United

Birmingham (16th) vs Aston Villa

TURN 37 -

Tottenham vs Manchester City (10th)

Cardiff (19th) vs Chelsea

Manchester United vs West Ham (5th)

Aston Villa vs Bolton (6th)

TURN 38 -

Arsenal (7th) vs Tottenham

Reading (13th) vs Manchester United

Chelsea vs Southampton (14th)

West Ham (5th) vs Aston Villa

So there are the run-in's for all the teams, who do you think will come out on top?

This is a real forumers event too with all 4 of the challenging teams being managed by forumers.

Tottenham - Ross Philp (Ross DAFC)

Chelsea - Leigh Auston (Leigh)

Aston Villa - Steve Mawby (Leamington Steve)

Man Utd - Nick Gilardino (Nick Gilardino)

in a stunning turn of events relatively new gold member and brand new forumer james pitcher has managed to get hold of a f.c porto in gold championship 7 which is not just a great team they also have the likes of c.ronaldo,nedved and zambrotta, which makes this the best find of the youngsters managerial career although having previously stumbled across a tottenham in gc8 on his first day as a gold member.

La Liga: Could be close

163.gif172.gif168.gif

The finish to La Liga has an intriguing look about it, with 3 teams mathematically still in the a chance of the title. Current champions Real Madrid are favourites, but last seasons runners up Sevilla and Valencia will both believe they can take advantage of any slip at by the boys from the Bernabeu. The table currently looks like this:

1 Real Madrid 35 28 2 5 111 39 72 86

2 Valencia 35 26 5 4 115 54 61 83

3 Sevilla 35 26 3 6 91 40 51 81

The run in has been made all the more interesting by the fact Real meet Valencia in game 37, and both teams face a tough away game at Zaragoza. Sevilla in the meantime have a seemingly more straightforward run in and will look to sneak up on the rails and steal the title.

Manager Jacko sees that as a possibility but isn't getting carried away: "Look at the table, Madrid have a 5 point advantage over us and 3 over Valencia, so with 3 games to go are clear favourites. I am well aware the fixtures look good for us but let's take it one game at a time, see if we can get 9 points and whatever will be will be"

Asked about Sevillas season as a whole, Jacko had mixed feelings "Statistically we have done superbly, 81 points from 35 games, but at the same time there is every chance we will end up trophyless again, and we are all desperate to win something. Hopefully we can snatch the title and turn a good season into a great one"

When quizzed on squad changes before season 3, Jacko was coy, only saying "Changes are a possibility, we aren't far away though, we have a superb league record which 8 times out of 10 would secure a championship, but Real & valencia have been very very consistent so well done to them, and we were unluckily knocked out of 2 cups in one week! The squad will be tinkered with, but wholesale changes aren't necessarily an there will certainly be no big name departures"

Re: La Liga: Could be close

163.gif172.gif168.gif

The finish to La Liga has an intriguing look about it' date=' with 3 teams mathematically still in the a chance of the title. Current champions Real Madrid are favourites, but last seasons runners up Sevilla and Valencia will both believe they can take advantage of any slip at by the boys from the Bernabeu. The table currently looks like this:

1 Real Madrid 35 28 2 5 111 39 72 [b']86[/b]

2 Valencia 35 26 5 4 115 54 61 83

3 Sevilla 35 26 3 6 91 40 51 81

The run in has been made all the more interesting by the fact Real meet Valencia in game 37, and both teams face a tough away game at Zaragoza. Sevilla in the meantime have a seemingly more straightforward run in and will look to sneak up on the rails and steal the title.

Manager Jacko sees that as a possibility but isn't getting carried away: "Look at the table, Madrid have a 5 point advantage over us and 3 over Valencia, so with 3 games to go are clear favourites. I am well aware the fixtures look good for us but let's take it one game at a time, see if we can get 9 points and whatever will be will be"

Asked about Sevillas season as a whole, Jacko had mixed feelings "Statistically we have done superbly, 81 points from 35 games, but at the same time there is every chance we will end up trophyless again, and we are all desperate to win something. Hopefully we can snatch the title and turn a good season into a great one"

When quizzed on squad changes before season 3, Jacko was coy, only saying "Changes are a possibility, we aren't far away though, we have a superb league record which 8 times out of 10 would secure a championship, but Real & valencia have been very very consistent so well done to them, and we were unluckily knocked out of 2 cups in one week! The squad will be tinkered with, but wholesale changes aren't necessarily an there will certainly be no big name departures"

Wouldn't quite agree with the bold, any game against me is surely 3 points ;) Especially when I've been rubbish 2 seasons running :D

Man Utd Sign Cambiasso

Man Utd have today had there offer for argentinian Central midfielder Estaban Cambiasso accepted by PSV negotiations have been going on for a while between the 2 clubs. with it really tight at the top of the english premier division Cambiasso is relishing playing the last 2 games of the season and wants to make a really good impression on his new manager.

Man utd are 4th only on goal diffrence to Aston Villa after United beat Bolton today 2-1 goals scoming from Wayne Rooney and Luciano Galleti sealed the victory Nick Gilardino says winning the tittle is probobly beyond us now and our aim is 2nd place seen as we are only 1 point behind spurs.

f15e6bdd91321b52i3.jpg