• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

Re: Gold Championship 7

charlton.jpg

Charlton confirm the departure of Darren Bent, who is going to Arsenal for 17.1 Million.

Alex Cooper said this "We couldnt stop him from going, he wanted division one action and the price is right"

CHARLTON ARE NOW LOOKING FOR 90+ STRIKERS, PLEASE CONTACT MANAGER ALEXC

Zaragoza are looking for a 90+ CB and 90+ RB on loan after having offers for two players rejected.

They also confirm the accepted sale of Gabriel Milito for £20 million.

A £1.3m bid for goalkeeper Cesar Sanchez has been rejected, George saying ' We aren't going to be selling our best goalkeeper when we don't have a replacement as yet. '

An £18m bid for Andres D'Alessandro has been turned down, ' He is one of star players, and Deportivo have no replacement we are interested in '

A £15m bid for Alberto Zapater has been rejected ' We are not interested in selling him for any price '

PS: Dan stop making bids for Amelia :P

CSKA%20Moskva%20skin.jpg

254.gif

CSKA Moskva news

CSKA Moskva manager tom-aldinho has been a very busy boy in the transfer market today. He has put in the following bids:

Pavel Nedved - Juventus - £4 million + Evgeni Aldonin

Nani - Manchester United - £8 million + Rolan Gusev

Lillian Thuram - Barcelona - £3.1 million

Luis Robles - Atlas - £7 million

Juan Arenas - Colo Colo - £3 million

Tom is currently tracking these players:

Luis Perea - Atletico Madrid

Cristian Abarca - Colo Colo

Maxi Rodriguez - Atletico Madrid

Guti - Real Madrid

Juan Roman Riquelme - Boca Juniors

Cristiano Ronaldo - Manchester United

Robbie Keane - Tottenham Hotspur

Sergio Aguero - Atletico Madrid

Dimitar Berbatov - Tottenham Hotspur

Hernan Crespo - Internazionale

Tom has also been tinkering with the stratagies for the side. He will be putting these into practise next Friday against Juventus in a friendly.

Roma are looking to clear out their sqaud and rebuild again. They will look to hold onto Mancina' date=' De Rossi, Chivu, Mexes and new Signing Schweinsteiger.

Roma's main targer is a new keeper.[/quote']

MY GOALIE (RICARDO) is rated 91, he is available if you want to negotiate a deal m8

Sevilla continued their squad building by agreeing a deal with Liverpool for the signing of veteran centre back Sami Hyypia. The giant Finn is said to be very excited at the prospect of ending his career in Spain...this paves the way for the sale of Aitor Ocio, the 88 rated CB is said to be available for just over £3M.

The search for a LB continues, with 5 or 6 bids lodged with clubs across europe :D

agreeing deals and then saying, if someone offers 1m more they can have them instead.... bit wick that aint it :(

someone pm'd me telling me to cancel a accepted bid someone else had made for a player, told them nicely NO, wouldnt like it done to me so why should i do, it. Seems you all do ;)

Barca Directors are in talks in relation to making an improved bid than 17m for Darren Bent.

agreeing deals and then saying' date=' if someone offers 1m more they can have them instead.... bit wick that aint it :([/i']

someone pm'd me telling me to cancel a accepted bid someone else had made for a player, told them nicely NO, wouldnt like it done to me so why should i do, it. Seems you all do ;)

Barca Directors are in talks in relation to making an improved bid than 17m for Darren Bent.

You said whats in italics..

And your going to ask a manager to do the same for you(in bold)