Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Guest the plummer

Re: Gold Championship 7

Next season is going to be good as a lot of forumers are in the champions league (cup) :D

am just going for the cup as a dont see the point in going for the league again:p

Tomas Rosiky is for sale lads so offer offer offer:D

who wants a pre season friendly?

Next season is going to be good as a lot of forumers are in the champions league (cup) :D

am just going for the cup as a dont see the point in going for the league again:p

You are just saying you ain't after the League because you know I will be topping the table instead ain't it?!!!!;)

Nah, I am interested in Cups next year too, really good to see so many forumers are going to be competing for the SMFA Cup!!

LEVANTE BOSS TARGETS TOP 4 FINISH NEXT SEASON!

New Levante boss Tom Greenfield knows his team have an outside chance on claiming a late european slot tonight if they win and results go their way, but insists he'd prefer to settle for what have now and prepair for next season.

"Its great to play football in european nights," Tom added after today's conference. "The players are fighting fit and we have a chance, but I'd rather fail tonight and get ready for the long run next season," "We can make the top four potentially,"

my sporting braga are so close in getting champions league im 2nd and aek athens are third there 1 point behind me and 1 game left:D

if i do i hope i have an easy group:o

as ill want to go through lol come on lads!!!!!

i will have a friendly what club are you mate?

Traffic Holds Up Kick Off

traffic_jam.jpg

An Awful crash has held up the Manchester United V REading kick off we do not know how long the delay will be.

Reading 0:2 Manchester United

Spurs lose 3:1 at the Emirates, but I am thrilled with a third placed finish despite being top for all of the season and twice surrendering 7 point leads.

chievobadgeop5.gif

Chievo qualify for despite lose

Tonight, manager Louis Mattis and hi Chievo side qualifyed for thew SMFA Shield tonight, despite a 3-0 to 5th finishers Udinese, manager Louis Mattis said this:

Im very happy to qualify for Europe in my first season in charge, i will try and bring in some players, as we will need them for Europe if we want to get past the first round.

Man Utd Claim Second

manchesterunitedbadge.jpg

Manchester United have tonight claimed second place in the English Premier division which means they automatically qualify for the group stage of the champions league next season which has delighted manager Nick Gilardino. He has said that we really wanted to win the league this season but by with about 4 games left we new there was no chance we could make top spot but i am thrilled with the 2-0 victory and all the effort my players have put in over the season and we will now start building for next season and hopefully next time claim 1st position in the league

wayne+rooney_855_18295341_0_0_7005137_300.jpg

Scored Uniteds 1st

400x400_1187536014_spt_ai_mancityvmanunited_32.jpg

Grabs Uniteds 2nd

Reading 0:2 Manchester United

Spurs lose 3:1 at the Emirates' date=' but I am thrilled with a third placed finish despite being top for all of the season and twice surrendering 7 point leads.[/quote']

On the subject of 7 Point leads.......that's exactly what Chelsea won the league by!!!!:D

Championees

Chelsea 2-0 Southampton

Chelsea celebrated their double at the bridge with a comprehensive win over Southampton with goals coming from Robbie Keane and Ashley Cole in the first 18 minutes Chelsea could really enjoy the occaison and there was plenty of showbaoting on show from the Blues!

Chelsea manager Leigh Auston said that he was delighted to secure the title and enjoy todays games. It had been a very tight season and we were pushed all the way by Man Utd, Spurs and Villa. Credit must go to their managers for making this such a tight race, the best title race in this country for many a year! We had won the Shield earlier in the season and it was important that we also went on to win the league to prove our quality in England to the doubters. I am delighted that the premiership trophy is coming back to West London after we loaned it out last year, mainly due to our poor start but we have put that all behind us now!!!

_41120041_trophy300.jpg Chelsea players celebrate at the Bridge tonight!

Chelsea will now look to strengthen their team even further to try to take on the Champions League next season after 2 disappointing campaigns so far. "This seasons defeat to Lens in the 1st knockout round hurt the club and we want to do better for next season!" were the comments of Chelsea skipper Michael Essien when quizzed on the subject.

dainelli.jpg Dario Dainelli arrived at the Bridge today img_montolivo.jpg

Followed by his former teammate Ricardo Montolivo as Chelsea are looking to strengthen their team for next season.

Hopefully more signings to come in the off season!

Zenit Boss Aims For Glory Next Season

Manager Jack.Andrews has said that next season he is going for the title. And is after a out and out centre forward 90+ and will offer his players and cash for them. Also he has said that any defender on loan or sale 89+ will be appreciated. I fyou are interested in any of my players please contact me but Mohamad Zidan will not go!.

243.gif

this my my sporting braga they got champions league

46_front_small.gif145_front_small.gif

after coming 2nd in the medditeranean league we want to get as far as we can in the champions league.

this is a great chance for me and my side i hope i get through the group stages at least.

i dont really expect them to win the champions league but i expect to get through the group stages B)

104.gifChievo 0-3 Udinese131.gif

Scorers: Doni (29), Doni (54), Ljungberg (79).

Udinese came into the game against Chievo on great form but knew that they'd have to maintain it for one more game or instead lose out on a European spot.

freddie_ljungberg_a_334537a.jpg

To the game and with 29 minutes gone, Cristiano Doni continued his amazing form to take the lead after a neat finish. The former Atalanta man then doubled the lead with his second early in the second half, punishing Chievo for a stupid mistake in midfield. By the 79th minute, Udinese would have been confident of the win but Fredrik Ljungberg slotted it home just to make sure. Despite the game being dominated by Udinese, both teams were celebrating after the final whistle, realizing they had both earned a top 7 finish.

"Well I know that when you compare this to last season it seems that we have got worse but I'd have to disagree. Our form at the moment is the best ever and with just 2 defeats in the second half of the season, I think I have the right to be pleased. Louis has done a quality job with Chievo so beating them tonight and finishing fifth was more than pleasing."

marcus_hahnemann.jpg

Hahnemann joins to fight for place.

Ex Reading Keeper, Marcus Hahnemann has completed a cheap move to Udinese this morning after being relegated from the Premiership. "What can I say? Everything in Italy suits me. I think it's the perfect lifestyle for anyone but especially for a footballer as well. Hopefully I can fight my way into the XI against Carlo."

47.gif

Season Review

League

A very disappointing 11th place finish

SMFA Champions Cup

Finished 3rd in the group stages

English Cup

Went out in the 1st round to Chesterfield

English Shield Round 1

Went out in 1st round to Morecambe

Top Goalscorer

Bruno Marioni 10 Goals

Player Of The Season

Bruno Marioni AVP 7.78

44102.jpeg

GROUP-D243.gif49.gif115.gif263.gif

today we found out the draw for the champions league and sporting braga have a tough group the manager joe cutlan said 'we will play our best and that i will try very hardly to bring in talent to the club. our best player is robbie keane but we need a better player upfront. group-d is manchester united,ac milan,sporting braga,spartak moskva. all of the sides are hard and joe cutlan would be proud to get through the group stage. its a great moment for joe cutlan to get this accomplishment and hopes to do well in the league and the champions league.

logo-champions-league.jpg

80.gif

Tottenham Hotspur finished a fantastic third this season, after their disappointing tenth-placed finish last season. New signings such as Bastian Schweinsteiger, Ivica Olic and also Johan Elmander helped. The rating increases of Bruno, Romaric and Bakkal should make this season a little easier for Philp, but he still says he needs more.

The draw for the SMFA Champs Cup saw Spurs paired with Internazionale, PSV and Brondby IF. Philp feels that wins home and away with Brondby and two wins from the other two games should see them through. However, he remains adamant that it will definitely still be tough, even with the size of their squad.

Spurs have a great start to the season, playing the three newly promoted teams in Leeds, Sheffield United and Norwich. They also face two of last seasons promoted teams in Cardiff and Birmingham. Games against Wigan, Everton, Man City and Boro all come before the start of the SMFA Champs Cup campaign at PSV.

12_front_small.gif3_front_small.gif

Sevilla News

168.gif

Sevilla boss Jacko is planning changes after 2 consistent but ultimately trophyless seasons for the club. 5 players have been transfer listed, most notably 91 rated wingback Correia Adriano. The manager is tinkering with the system, and due to the energence of youngster Diego Capel, Adriano has been deemed surplus to requirements.

All cash bids will be rejected or negotiated straight away. Sevilla are said to be looking for a 90+ AM/W and CB/D as part of the deal.

pic62753.jpg

On his way out?

Sevilla have been drawn in Champions Cup Group G with Aston Villa, River Plate & PSG. Jacko described the draw as "potentially tricky but it's a group we should qualify from"

Sevillas aim for the season is to simply turn their consistent league form into some silverware