Re: Gold Championship 7

GROUP-D243.gif49.gif115.gif263.gif

today we found out the draw for the champions league and sporting braga have a tough group the manager joe cutlan said 'we will play our best and that i will try very hardly to bring in talent to the club. our best player is luca toni but we need a better player upfront. group-d is manchester united' date='ac milan,sporting braga,spartak moskva. all of the sides are hard and joe cutlan would be proud to get through the group stage. its a great moment for joe cutlan to get this accomplishment and hopes to do well in the league and the champions league.[/size']

logo-champions-league.jpg

as if thats a well hard group but i should go through :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

All Forumer Group

Winston- Hamburg

Keano- Kobenhaven

Toggs (if hes still ther)- Young Boys

God- Stuttgart:D

Looking Good:D

OMFG, Its hard enough playing you twice in the League let alone at least another 2 games in this comp too....

Good luck all.....

Guest the plummer

OMFG' date=' Its hard enough playing you twice in the League let alone at least another 2 games in this comp too....

Good luck all.....[/quote']

If am honest a think all finish 3rd , not going to play my best team:)

0,,10268~3123463,00.jpg

"Getting Better By The Day!"

Having happily earned a top 7 finish, Udinese today realized that the win against Chievo which sent them 5th was extra crucial as they'll now be playing in the SMFA Champs Cup rather than Shield which they initially thought. Although the Italians will be over the moon with this news, having been drawn with Bayern Munich, Valencia and Fenerbahçe the club will know they're in for a tough ride.

"Maybe we weren't lucky with the draw for the group but we have to look at this differently, we thought we weren't even in the competition so we'll gladly accept anything we're given. I'm still confident that we'll go one stage better than last season and actually qualify, we're an improving team."

biglia.jpg

A few from London....

Highly rated Colombian Cristian Zapata has today left Italy after demanding an exit from Tony, claiming he couldn't resist the offer to join up with Chelsea. Although the club were upset to see the 21 year old leave, the arrival of Lucas Biglia has gained a lot of interest from fans. At Just 22 he'll definitely inject something different into the midfield for the new season, helping to push the club in the right direction. Also arriving was Drenthe who spent the majority of last season on loan in Udine.

DAINELLI2.jpg

"There's no denying the talent of Zapata but we're happier to have both Biglia and Drenthe here instead. I was passionate about getting Drenthe and Cudicini from Chelsea after a great loan spell last season, so with them now here, I'm happy with transfers so far. A big thanks has to go to Chelsea as well, Dainelli has joined on a long loan whilst Lavezzi also joins on loan."

ANDY GRAY TIPS ESPANYOL AND LEVANTE TO SHINE LA LIGA!

Sky Sports presenter Andy Grant today tipped Celta Vigo and Real Betis to have an off season, and Danny William's Espanyol and Tom Greenfield's Levante to make the biggest pushes for the La Liga title.

"Theres an awful lot going on behind the scenes no doubt about it, Champions league excitment, who will I sign, or sell?," Andy quoted to SM. "But one thing is that Espanyol and Levante have rather new managers, quality managers, and these are good under pressure,"

"Danny Williams will sneak the La Liga title for me," "Levante close in second,"

"No matter how good managers in Spain, even Son of Pluto, I still tip Espanyol and Levnate to make an impact, and break the top 4 like a glass,"

andy-gray1.gif

Real Madrid manager SoP welcomes new managers to the Spanish league and other sides strenghing there teams, because to be fair they had to, to compete with the top 4.

On a side note Real Madrid are asking any managers if they would like to do a few deals as we have plenty of bargining chips and 35 million to spend.

In particular SoP is looking to add a 4th 91+ winger or Lm or Rm to his squad.

Any proposed deals would have to be offered by pm in the forum or on the game and any straight cash deals will be rejected even if its 100million for Guti ect

bayernmunichtq1.png

Bayern ready for new season under Mattis!

This morning, Bayern Munich annouced English manager Louis Mattis as there new manager, he was annouced manager today at 11:50AM after he agreed paper work with the chairman and board. The chairman quoted that Mattis is the right choice for the Bayern job and can guide us too glory for the first time in two seasons. New Bayern Munich manager Louis Mattis said this when he was annouced manager:

Im delighted too take over this massive Germain club, and i belieave i can take them to glory for the first time in two seasons, the club has the staff and the sqaud, but just didnt have the manager, and now im here i belieave i can guide them to glory. I want to try and win the league this season, while having a good shield and cup run. I also want to progress into the last 16-8 in the SMFA Cup.

New manager Louis Mattis wants to stress how many players he has for loan in his first team sqaud, and all forumers will get first choice over players, heres the players available for loan in the first team.

bayersquadeo9.jpg

Manager Louis Mattis would also like to say the whole of the youth squad is available for loan.

Louis Mattis's first game in charge is against FC Schalke 04 and Bayer expect no more than all three points.

Guest Toggs

Have took over at B.ROvers, wanted a local side and look to make them a side not to be reckoned with :)

few loans have been made and Louis, is there anybody youre looking to sell ?

Have took over at B.ROvers' date=' wanted a local side and look to make them a side not to be reckoned with :)

few loans have been made and Louis, is there anybody youre looking to sell ?[/quote']

Not looking to sell anyone, but all them players are available for loan.