Re: Gold Championship 7

I agree' date=' he wants prices that could buy you google. He wanted Chiellini, Marchionni and 10m :eek:[/quote']

well, take it or leave it, i am not forcing you, moutinho is one of the brigtest young talents in the world.

i suggest you and danny williams take a look at these sights here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Moutinho

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/players/player=70098/index.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gHrSeAdbL0

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 7 Valencia CF Futbol Mundial With leading Spanish football journalist and pundit, La Liga expert; Guillem

Aston Villa Season One Review June 23rd and Aston Villa named life long supporter Leamington Steve as there new manager who would hopefully lead them into a season full of honours. With a limi

Re: Gold Championship 7 *********************Sao Paulo********************* Season endings is new begginings for Brasilian outfit Sao Paulo as Scottish born coach Friel takes charge at the Morumbi

Posted Images

if anybody feels like being ripped off...get buying Sporting players!

LOL you to, i have already been in some heated discussion with this manager, things are worked out i believe.But i tell ya i have seen some pretty outrageous counter offers, and what i do not get is why transfer list a player for a cash amount then turn around and reject the amount or even counter offer with some crazy offer that even my 4 year old son would not accept.Really bizarre things are happening here in this set up

LOL you to' date=' i have already been in some heated discussion with this manager, things are worked out i believe.But i tell ya i have seen some pretty outrageous counter offers, and what i do not get is why transfer list a player for a cash amount then turn around and reject the amount or even counter offer with some crazy offer that even my 4 year old son would not accept.Really bizarre things are happening here in this set up[/quote']

i am just trying to get good fees for my players, then you start being abusive and swear at me through a load of PM's, i think you are taking this game too seirously, if you dont want the players, just move on to the next target, dont mess me about with poor little offers in the hope i will be stupid enough to accept, for a adult, you behave like an 11 year old

I asked once' date=' and btw all the other forumers are correct ur crazy, u said earlier on in the thread he's available.[/quote']

crazy?? they are just upset i am asking higher fees than what they are prepared to offer. now please stop talking about how you are all upset that i will not sell you moutinho, WHY NOT GO FOR SOMEONE ELSE FOR HEAVENS SAKE :confused:

i am just trying to get good fees for my players' date=' then you start being abusive and swear at me through a load of PM's, i think you are taking this game too seirously, if you dont want the players, just move on to the next target, dont mess me about with poor little offers in the hope i will be stupid enough to accept, for a adult, you behave like an 11 year old[/quote']

25mil wasn't poor in my opinion, you idiodic counter offer was,what was it again Maxi 20 mil and some other players, and claiming that Moutinho is going to a 98 rated player soon. LOL.your counter was insult enough. and you may want to check yourself sir, as i am not the only forumer who thinks you seem to be short something up top. ,you should give your head a shake,if calling a guy an Idiot is a swear word then sure, ill call ya an Idiot again over and over.Anyways i thought we where over this any trying to work a deal out

25mil wasn't poor in my opinion' date=' you idiodic counter offer was,what was it again Maxi 20 mil and some other players, and claiming that Moutinho is going to a 98 rated player soon. LOL.your counter was insult enough. and you may want to check yourself sir, as i am not the only forumer who thinks you seem to be short something up top. ,you should give your head a shake,if calling a guy an Idiot is a swear word then sure, ill call ya an Idiot again over and over.Anyways i thought we where over this any trying to work a deal out[/quote']

well, look at the sort of PM's you have sent me, and then you will realise you are the only idiot :D .as for saying he would be a 98 soon, i didnt say that you idiot :D i said he has the POTENTIAL, two very different terms

banner-EVERTON_MSYSA.jpg

The new manager of Everton has called on some of the people that he knows and more importantly helped in the past. He released a statement saying this:

"My squad sucks....I have bought one young striker and the SMFA blocked a legitimate deal for a really good player (STUPID SMFA!!!!!:mad:).

The time has come for me to call in some favors and ask for some favors. I will ask any manager who has the ability to loan any player in any position with around a 90 rating to please PM and let me know.....help save Everton :( "

NOTE: WORST MATCH REPORT THREAD ON SM GUYS....WELL DONE....NOT EVEN BEEN A DAY AND IT'S THE WORST THAT I'VE READ ON THE FORUM!!!!

(THERE IS SOME GOOD POSTS BUT MOST OF THEM ARE POINTLESS)

THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU KNOW.....OR ARE YOU ALL MORE CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING YOUR POST COUNT UP????????

Cheer up bryan ;) we meet first game of season im looking forward to it mate

AtleticoMadridskin.jpg

News from Atletico Madrid, they seem to have found a manager that enjoys money in Lyon, they have reached an agreement to acquire the service of Fred and are looking forward to him joining the team tommorow

1145.jpg

The pairing up front of Fred and Torres with Robinho sitting behind them looks like a match made in heaven.

Spurs have had a bid accepted for Udinese's youngster Zapata

Philp insists Defoe will now go for around £22M - get bidding

Leaving White Hart Lane, following Tainio - 7m, and Gardner - 7m will be Lee Young Pyo to Sampdoria - 7m and Danny Murphy to Derby - 7m

Currently on the TL -

Mido - 7m

Ghaly - 7m

Routledge - 6.5m

Assou Ekotto - 7m

Stalteri - 6m

All players must go as I try to raise funds for a CB/RB/LB and a RM/LM/W

Sevilla continued their squad building by agreeing a deal with Liverpool for the signing of veteran centre back Sami Hyypia. The giant Finn is said to be very excited at the prospect of ending his career in Spain...this paves the way for the sale of Aitor Ocio' date=' the 88 rated CB is said to be available for just over £3M.

The search for a LB continues, with 5 or 6 bids lodged with clubs across europe :D[/quote']

So it was you who wanted a friednly?

Sorry just to make this not a spam post

NELSON ON VERGE ON PASSING MEDICAL AS BORO MAKE FIRST MOVE

Tom Greenfield has confirmed this evening he has agreed a fee with Benfica boss Sir Bobo for Nelson, the deal is knwon to be 13.5 euroes.

So it was you who wanted a friednly?

Sorry just to make this not a spam post

NELSON ON VERGE ON PASSING MEDICAL AS BORO MAKE FIRST MOVE

Tom Greenfield has confirmed this evening he has agreed a fee with Benfica boss Sir Bobo for Nelson' date=' the deal is knwon to be 13.5 euroes.[/quote']

It was, couldn't decide who to pick so thought I'd ask for a repeat of the 06 UEFA cup final.....obviously your choice if you accept or not.

and for similair reasons

Sevilla have agreed a £3M fee with Sporting for defender Aitor Ocio. Sevilla boss Jackos squad rebuilding is said to be near completion, with a LB now his only target

well' date=' look at the sort of PM's you have sent me, and then you will realise you are the only idiot :D .as for saying he would be a 98 soon, i didnt say that you idiot :D i said he has the POTENTIAL, two very different terms[/quote']

whatever it may be, we are done good luck sir

The Sunderland board are pleased to annonouce that they have agreed a deal with Derby County for Giles Barnes. It is belived that as part of this deal David Connolly will be heading the other direction. The Sunderland board commented that they were pleased with the outcome after a long round of negotions and commented that for a period of time the deal looked in doubt. This is Sunderlands second transfer of the day after agreeing a fee said to be around 4.5 million for Udinese's Paulo Barreto. Sunderlands manger has indicated this is not the end of their spending but he will be patient and will not impluse buy. He also commented that at this time everyone in his time would be sold if the right offer came along. Sunderland have also confirmed loan deals for Migel Torres of Real Madrid and Alberto Aquilani of Roma.