Gold Championship 7

juve_fan

Re: Gold Championship 7

Mate i played my second side against Greig tonight who also played last night in europe because i have a alot more important cup semi-fainl vs you on monday

cant wait :rolleyes: most of my players are nmf so expecting u to win 2 or 3 nil lol oh well good luck

Guest the plummer

Beat Lous 2-0 tonight

ending his chances of winning the league

Dilema for monday night , Away against a team that look unstoplible?

Second team and gamble or full team and hopefully win?

Dai a feel your post a few weeks ago is going to haunt you my boy:)

covcitybadgehq3.jpg

Coventry rescue a late point against QPR!

Coventry left it late to get a disappointing point against under performing QPR. It was Mark Owen's second game in charge, and he expected another win. QPR scored first through MURILLO on the 18th minute, and looked confident throughout the rest of the match, until the 85th minute where Coventry got back in it, with a thunderous shot RODRIGO made it 1-1 with 5 minutes left. The game spun off, and both teams failed to create any chances in the last 5 minutes.

"I am disappointed but as you know it's only my second game in charge. The fact is we didn't lose. We pushed and pushed but failed to create any of the decent chances into goals, if we want promotion we going to need to get goals from the creation we make. Otherwise, we won't survive and make it for promotion as there are alot of promising teams behind us. I have left Pavel Pogrebnyak out of two matches as the player was struggling with fatigue, he will feature in the next match."

Coventry face a tough Bradford side next, knowing if they lose, they could slip down to fourth, and out of the promotion places. How will the Sky Blues fare?

243.gif

braga through champions league!!!!

braga get through the champions league group by coming 2nd. joe cutlan says 'i cannot believe we are through i have done so well with this club ive got them 2nd in the league last season to get champions league and i was feeling lucky but when i saw the group i had i was thinking to myself we could go out easily with this sort of group'. 'we had manchester united, ac milan and spartak moskva!! we were unlucky to get such a hard group but somehow we had played our best and got through.

243.gif4-3 49.gif

braga's last game in group D.

we now play hamburger sv in the knockout stages which will be a very hard game for us and we will try our best to win hopefully but it could go the other way.

fcbusb.jpg

Bayern beat Nurnberg, to go into German Cup Final!

1 FC Nurnberg 0-2 Bayern Munchen

Bayern Munchen and manager Louis Mattis traveled to the easyCredit-Stadion tonight to face C.M's 1 FC Nurnberg in the German cup semi-final. Bayern manager Louis Mattis stated at the start of the season he wanted atleast one piece of sliverware this season, and as the league title now looks out of reach. Mattis thought this would be a good chance to get the sliverware. 45,216 fans watched the game and Bayern Munchen dominated 56% possession, with 8 out of 20 shots on target.

The first goal of the night was scored in the 25th minute, Florent Malouda rasping home a screamer from the edge of the Nurnberg box to give Bayern Munchen the lead at the break.

400x400_FlorentMaloudaNew3.jpg

(Malouda's screamer put Bayern Munchen 1-0 up at half time)

The goal that came in the second half was scored in the 81st minute by Sandro Alex Silva thundering in a overhead kick after coming up for the Bayern corner.

Victory means Bayern Munchen advance into the German cup final where they will face rivals VFB Stuttgart managed by Greig Spence.

6981.jpg

(Silva's fantastic overhead kick sealed the win for Bayern and sent them into the German cup final)

Guest the plummer

VFB Stuttgart reach German Cup Final. Spence is over the moon as its his second team that have been playing , he will continue his second team and use a differtn formation for the final

good luck louis , presure on you as a still have a small shot at the league

DAI? German cup final , Second in league:rolleyes:

Cant wait till a can quote your post at the end of the season:p

VFB Stuttgart reach German Cup Final. Spence is over the moon as its his second team that have been playing ' date=' he will continue his second team and use a differtn formation for the final

good luck louis , presure on you as a still have a small shot at the league

DAI? German cup final , Second in league:rolleyes:

Cant wait till a can quote your post at the end of the season:p

[/b']

Mate, I always run my mouth then always have to end up eating my words....

Guest the plummer

Mate' date=' I always run my mouth then always have to end up eating my words....[/quote']

lol am the one laughing the now but i no for certain that a will hit a sticky patch then you will hit form then it will be vice versa till the end lol a really hope one of us gets the title.

Also DONT PM me but in two weeks all my squad under 90 cant be loaned out , some 90s Rusol,Ellor ect will be loaned out so just a heads upp , none will be loaned the now tho so dont bid lol

x

fcbusb.jpg

Bayern Munchen beat Nurnberg for second time, in five days!

Bayern Munchen 2-0 1 FC Nurnberg

Bayern Munchen faced C.M's 1 FC Nurnburg side for the second time in five days. This time Bayern Munchen welcomed them to the Allianz Arena. Bayern Munchen manager Louis Mattis knew his team needed to start picking up points in the league as they havent in the four games. Bayern Munchen dominated 58% possession, with 10 out of 21 shots on goal.

Bayern Munchen opened the scoring in the 13th minute, Daniel Jensen poking the ball past the Nurnburg defender after a goalmouth scramble to put Bayern Munchen 1-0 up at the break.

jensencv9.jpg

(Jensen put Bayern Munchen 1-0 up)

The goal in the second half came very early on. It came in the 49th minute, Rodirgo Taddei shooting from a acute angle, and watching his shot deflect into the back of the net to win all three points for Bayern Munchen.

Bayern Munchen still sit in 8th, because the teams above them keep winning.

taddeiyv5.jpg

(Taddei scored the second goal for Bayern Munchen)

Guest the plummer

You have one injury. And one suspension' date=' how does that screw you?

Hopefully, this means i will beat you in the German Cup :D[/quote']

Maxwell And Toulalan Suspended

Rosicky Injured

tbh wish a had depth but its life , i have had a bad season looking forward to next

fcbusb.jpg

Bayern batter Schalke to move into German Shield final!

FC Schalke 04 0-4 Bayern Munchen

Bayern Munchen traveled to the Veltins Arena tonight to face FC Schalke 04 for the second time in a week. This time they played them in the German Shield semi-final. Bayern Munchen reached the cup final last week, and were looking to reach the Shield final this week. Bayern Munchen dominated 60% possession, with 14 out of 18 shots on target. 58,964 fans watched the game.

The first goal of the match was scored in he 9th minute, Nuno Maniche hitting a poweful right footed shot into the onion bag to get Bayern Munchen off to a great start. Bayern Munchen doubled there lead on 33 minutes, a man who has been on good form all season for Bayern cored the goal, Cesar Julio Baptista hammering home emphatically. The scores stayed that way until the break.

baptistalt1.jpg

manicheqd5.jpg

(Maniche gave Bayern the lead, and Baptista doubled there lead)

The other two goals that came for Bayern Munchen in the second half came in the 49th & 68th minute, the first from Florent Malouda with a shot that wrong footed the keeper and a massive deflection to put Bayern Munchen 3-0 up.The other goal was scored by Julio Baptista bagging his second of the night tapping the ball into the back of the net after the ball came crashing off the bar in-front of him.

Bayern have now moved into both German Cup and Shield, and Bayern manager Louis Mattis would like to win both of them as he thinks it would be a great achievement in his first season in-charge. They will face Hertha BSC Berlin in the Shield final who they battered 6-0 the last time they met in the league, lets hope it's like that again.

400x400_FlorentMaloudaNew3.jpg

baptistalt1.jpg

(Malouda and Baptista scored goals for Bayern Munchen in the second half)

Gattuso looking for new challenge

In a surprise development at the San Siro this week, Milan have announced that Gennaro Gattuso is now available for transfer.

Key sources say the Milan boss will listen to serious part exchange offers and hopes to tie up a deal by the end of the week for the legendary mildfielder.

untitled.jpg

The Italian Legend

l_625.gif

401.gif

Second string do the business

386.gif1 FC Nurnberg 2 - 4 Hamburger SV401.gif

Hamburger have helped Greig's Stuttgart top the League for the first time this season as they beat long time leaders Nurnberg. The German League table is so tight at the moment and it is very competitive.

The match was over tonight by half time. Hamburg took the lead after 5 minutes when Boubacar Sanogo who skipped inside 2 players and curled the ball into the far corner. The lead lasted just 5 minutes as Nurnberg equalized through Javier Chevanton. Hamburger came back strong and took the lead again when Steed Malbranque burst through into the box and lashed a shot towards goal and gave the Nurnberg keeper no chance.

Hamburg extended their lead on the half hour mark when Hungarian Balazs Dzsudzsak beat a very poorly organized offside trap and slot the ball under the advancing keeper. The 4th Hamburg goal came from Frenchman Malbranque again as he lashed the ball home again.

Nurnberg did pull a goal back early in the second half but they were already beaten.

l_625.gif

401.gif

Second string do the business

386.gif1 FC Nurnberg 2 - 4 Hamburger SV401.gif

Hamburger have helped Greig's Stuttgart top the League for the first time this season as they beat long time leaders Nurnberg. The German League table is so tight at the moment and it is very competitive.

The match was over tonight by half time. Hamburg took the lead after 5 minutes when Boubacar Sanogo who skipped inside 2 players and curled the ball into the far corner. The lead lasted just 5 minutes as Nurnberg equalized through Javier Chevanton. Hamburger came back strong and took the lead again when Steed Malbranque burst through into the box and lashed a shot towards goal and gave the Nurnberg keeper no chance.

Hamburg extended their lead on the half hour mark when Hungarian Balazs Dzsudzsak beat a very poorly organized offside trap and slot the ball under the advancing keeper. The 4th Hamburg goal came from Frenchman Malbranque again as he lashed the ball home again.

Nurnberg did pull a goal back early in the second half but they were already beaten.

well done welsh gd game :P just wish i won and stayed top oh well am looking for europe now anyway. louis well done for the 2games u won 2 my title hopes are fadng quick good luck grieg

:) Hi Guys.....I'm the Manager of Reak Sociedad in this set-up

I'm doing a parachute jump for charity and was hoping some of the GC 7 managers would like to pledge a donation. Im doing it for the charity SANDS which helps families who have had the death of a baby to cope with.

You can pledge at my webpage www.justgiving.com/gordonmccubbing

:) Hope you guys can help

:) Hi Guys.....I'm the Manager of Reak Sociedad in this set-up

I'm doing a parachute jump for charity and was hoping some of the GC 7 managers would like to pledge a donation. Im doing it for the charity SANDS which helps families who have had the death of a baby to cope with.

You can pledge at my webpage www.justgiving.com/gordonmccubbing

:) Hope you guys can help

This is the third setup thread you have used to promote your jump mate....

Its not the right place to do it....

I would make your own thread about it....

You will have people getting annoyed with you otherwise.....

Please use my advice

This is the third setup thread you have used to promote your jump mate....

Its not the right place to do it....

I would make your own thread about it....

You will have people getting annoyed with you otherwise.....

Please use my advice

:o Sorry guys' date=' didnt mean to uset or annoy anyone[/i']

fcbusb.jpg

Bayern Munchen move into quarter finals of SMFA Champs Cup!

Bayern Munchen 3-2 Lens

Bayern Munchen welcomed French side Lens to the Allianz Arena tonight where 65,832 fans watched the game. It was the first knock-out round of the SMFA Champs Cup and Bayern Munchen and manager Louis Mattis wanted to make it to atleast the Semi's this year, so he knew this is where the comp really started coming into this game tonight, Bayern Munchen dominated 50% possession, with 8 out of 18 shots on target.

The first goal hit the back of the net in the 4th minute, Kew Jaliens rising majestically and heading the ball into the top corner of the net from the inswining corner to get Bayern Munchen off a the perfect start. But Bayern Munchen's lead didnt last long as Lens were back on level terms on 8 minutes through Sergey Semak making no mistake from 10 yards. Bayern Munchen re-took the lead just before half time, Adrian Mutu finishing his second attempt with a toe-poke to put Bayern Munchen 2-1 up at the break.

jalienszo6.jpg

mutugg6.jpg

(Jaliens and Mutu scored for Bayern Munchen in the first half)

There was three goals in the second half, one coming Bayern Munchen's way. The first goal of the trio was scored in the 46th minute, Zubeldia Ariz Aduriz smashing the ball into the roof of the net with venom to put Lens back onto level terms, but Bayern Munchen werent behind for longer than 2 minutes, Goran Pandev poking the ball past the defender after a goalmouth scramble to restore Bayern Munchen's lead and give them victory.

Bayern Munchen now will advance into the Quarter Finals of the SMFA Champs Cup where they got the one team they didnt want. They will face Dai Winston's Hamburger SV at Home on the 4th of July.

pandevjy5.jpg

(Pandev scored Bayern Munchen's winner)

Sevilla march on

168.gif

Sevilla are enjoying another fine season in GC7 so far, finding themselves in the running for 3 major competitions at this stage. Having been consistent in the past 2 seasons but not managing to put any silverware in the cabinet, manager Jacko is hoping to lay that ghost to rest by winning something this time around.

LA LIGA

Sevillas league form is fantastic, they are unbeaten in 17 games and find themselves top of the table with 24 games gone, one clear of Real Madrid who they destroyed 5-2 at the Bernabeu last week in what was probably their best performance of the season. It will be a tense fight to the finish in what looks like a 2 horse race

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 SEVILLA 24 16 6 2 53 25 28 54

2 Real Madrid 24 16 5 3 78 37 41 53

3 Real Madrid Castilla 24 13 6 5 41 29 12 45

4 Espanyol 24 12 5 7 44 31 13 41

SMFA CHAMPIONS CUP

Sevilla scraped through Group G with 11 points, a final day win over PSG sealing their passage through at Aston Villas expense. They faced group winners River Plate in the last 16 tonight and won through thanks to a Freddie Kanoute brace.

They couldn't face a tougher task in the quarter final though, away at Leighs Chelsea. Jacko is a known admirer of the EPL leaders, and has labelled them as the strongest squad in GC7. This will be a true test of his teams credentials to go all the way in the competition.

SPANISH SHIELD

Sevilla have also qualified for the Spanish Shield final where they will face Celta Vigo. Jacko will hope that the game will end his silverware duck and lead to a serious attempt at the bigger prizes later in the season

Guest the plummer

Since Shutting My Gob And Lettiing The Points Do The Talking , Stuttgart Are Generally Happy. All Eggs Are In The League Basket And If Spence Wins A Second Succesive Title , He Will Retire.:)

not really

Re: Sevilla march on

168.gif

Sevilla are enjoying another fine season in GC7 so far' date=' finding themselves in the running for 3 major competitions at this stage. Having been consistent in the past 2 seasons but not managing to put any silverware in the cabinet, manager Jacko is hoping to lay that ghost to rest by winning something this time around.

[b']LA LIGA[/b]

Sevillas league form is fantastic, they are unbeaten in 17 games and find themselves top of the table with 24 games gone, one clear of Real Madrid who they destroyed 5-2 at the Bernabeu last week in what was probably their best performance of the season. It will be a tense fight to the finish in what looks like a 2 horse race

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 SEVILLA 24 16 6 2 53 25 28 54

2 Real Madrid 24 16 5 3 78 37 41 53

3 Real Madrid Castilla 24 13 6 5 41 29 12 45

4 Espanyol 24 12 5 7 44 31 13 41

SMFA CHAMPIONS CUP

Sevilla scraped through Group G with 11 points, a final day win over PSG sealing their passage through at Aston Villas expense. They faced group winners River Plate in the last 16 tonight and won through thanks to a Freddie Kanoute brace.

They couldn't face a tougher task in the quarter final though, away at Leighs Chelsea. Jacko is a known admirer of the EPL leaders, and has labelled them as the strongest squad in GC7. This will be a true test of his teams credentials to go all the way in the competition.

SPANISH SHIELD

Sevilla have also qualified for the Spanish Shield final where they will face Celta Vigo. Jacko will hope that the game will end his silverware duck and lead to a serious attempt at the bigger prizes later in the season

Good luck against Celta mate - they knocked me out the shield to stop me meeting you in the final, but I knocked them out the champs cup last night.