Sign in to follow this  
juve_fan

Gold Championship 7

Guest joe black

Re: Gold Championship 7

I'm not Joe' date=' I am really looking for a 93+ rated RM or W tbh!:)[/quote']

lol,93 rated players are hard to come by leigh,ill settle for a 90 rated CM or two for going on with;):)

Got into GC7 thanks to George ;) , picked up a depleted Rangers side, and after working my magic :D , Borriello, Felipe, Biglia, Stiliyan Petrov and Mauricio Romero will join with Marcelinho, Jarolim and Nesmachnyi departing. Insua joined this morning for a modest fee of 700k :) . Could do with a few 88+ loans for next season, and will be PMing managers soon :D .

Well. . . Dejavu for me :(

Boca Juniors finished second level on points with Unam who claimed the title

Funny' date=' happened to me in GC3 aswell when that ended :o

Blew it in the last 6 games IMO. . oh well

Havoc, would love your athletico side ;):)[/quote']

nurenberg end up 2nd after 2-0 win on final day champs cup secured .... well done dai for the win

gazza would like your boca :);)

Guest joe black

Dortmund fall at the last hurdle

Dortmund blew any chance of the runner-up spot last night by losing 2-1,it would not have mattered because Nurnberg won 2-0 and Dortmund need a win and for Nurnberg to drop points,which was a tall order even for the "masetro" Mister Phil Luney

When asked about last nights game the Dortmund Manager said that "The league positions do not lie and the best team over 38 games finishes top and this season is no exception,i would like to congratulate,Dai Winston and CM of Nurnberg on there season and Dortmund hope to be in the mix again next season where prehaps we can finish 2 places higher.It goes without saying that i also wish all the Bundisliga clubs every success in the Champions Cup and Shield,after all we are the best and most competitive league in Gold 7"

Kate Adie,News At Ten,Dortmund,Germany

Milan regain the Scudetto!

Milan left it very late against Sampdoria in the last game of the season to clinch the Scudetto last night. In a tense game, Carlos Tevez finally opened the scoring 7 minutes from time which eased the nerves of the 85000 crowd. And with just a minute remaining on the clock, Simao beat the offside trap to clinch the title and send the Milan fans into exuberant celebrations.

milan.jpg

celebrations after a hard season

Whilst celebrations were continuing into the night, Wallace was quick off the mark in capturing the signature of England International Wayne Rooney from Champions Chelsea.

WayneRooney_1280x1024-1.jpg

Rooney, hoping to become a Milan legend

Rooney's short stay at Chelsea saw him score 15 goals in 23 games after moving from Man Utd earlier in the season. Rooney's arrival saw other ex Man Utd player Carlos Tevez and long time servant Kaladze move to Chelsea in the deal.

Wallace intends to bring in 1 or 2 more new faces to the club before the season commences, in a bid for a strong challenge for the elusive Champions Cup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2517875505_11c2407b05.jpg

^^Secret to Porto's success?

Job Done For Porto.

After remaining loyal to Udinese for over 2 seasons it was clear to see that Tony Baldo had achieved everything he could and it was the right time to leave when Porto came knocking. This move created a lot of chances for both the manager and players at the club as they all had something to prove. The board had assigned Tony with the ominous job of getting his new club into the top 2, meaning even more pressure for the coach. Tony did everything he could and got them there with 7 wins in his 7 games in charge, netting a total of 26 goals. This has left the entire club and fans ecstatic following their successful performance on the last day which has secured them a place in the SMFA Champs Cup next season.

Turning his focus to the new season, Tony had this to say "Seeking a better and much more hectic job has reached new heights since joining the club, it's unreal. Porto are a fantastic team to manage and I'm glad to see that I adapted so quickly and at such an awkward time of the season. Each player proved themselves to me and for next season, trophies should really be expected. Although I will set the league as priority now, if we begin our group well in the SMFA Champs Cup then I of course will put up a real fight to allow us to also have a good chance of success in the competition as well. Overall I think I'll take each game as it comes but for now I really need to try and recruit some quality players in..."

Milan latest news

Milan are still keeping hopes alive of making at least one signing before the season starts. A number of offers have been made, some of which are still awaiting a response and others which have been met with somewhat ludicrous counter offers.

Milan are welcoming any managers to make contact who are also looking to make any serious last minute deals.

Guest joe black

somewhat ludicrous counter offers.

Thank God for that,i thought i was the only one who got these mental counter-offers cos they thought i was a mug,glad im not on my own Richard and it happens too other managers as well

I bid for a 89 rated CM and got a counter-offer that he wanted TWO 91 rated players for him and 5 mill........i never even bothered replying and this manager hadda 70 something rep:confused::)

Yeah I am a victim of these STUPID counter offers too. I offered a 91 rated Wendell for 90 Rated Thiago Neves in a straight swap only to get countered Wendell AND Bojan!!! I hate idiots like that!

I don't have that problem at all B) , I just get rejected :o , don't think they want any of my players :D .

Jesper Gronkjaer joined for a fee of around 5.3m, as Rangers slowly look to rebuild. Tulio, Fletcher and Kuszczak all join on loan from AC to help Rangers restore some pride this season!

In my other GC I offered two 89 rated players' date=' aged 23 & 27, for Theo Walcott. My counter offer back to me was a straight swap for Sergio Ramos :rolleyes:[/quote']

GC6 Yeah I know, I had a deal for Walcott agreed in the past but cancelled twice, now he wants like Torres and Iniesta :mad:

Anyway GC7 - Roma are looking to P/e players in and out, everyone has a price, looking to improve attack.

150px-Schalke_04.png

Schweinsteiger!

schweinsteiger.jpg

Schalke struck a deal with Tottenham last night that brings Schweinsteiger to Schalke for Rakitic and Westermann.

Schweinsteiger is expected to join the team in time for the season opener.

Also joining Schalke this season are

David Bellion - Onyekachi Apam

1132_1215469665.jpg19385_1216905490.jpg

Schalke would also like to say farewell to Sergei Barbarez who retired after last season.m_Barbarez_Jubel_20.jpg

High Points of last season

Beating the Bundesliga champions HSV 3 times.

Taking 7 points in 3 games late in the season from 3 top 4 teams.

Low Points of last season

Losing to teams in the lower half of the table

Not winning the League Shield or SMFA Shield

Questions surrounding Schalke this season

How will Beckham adjust to CM?

Can Kuranyi play a full season?

Will Neuer play more consistent?

Schalke open its new season in a little under a hour against Nurnberg. Its a tough early test for Schalke who have a known history of stumbling out of the gate. Prediction: Nurnberg 2 - Schalke 2

Lets make this the best GC7 season yet. Good luck to everyone this season.

----------------------------------------------------

Guest joe black

What a start to the season,TANKED 4-1 at home by Stuttgart,suppose it cant get any worse,and the team got 6's all round almost:mad:

Milan got off to a nervy start in the first game of the new season edging out Napoli 3-2 thanks a Wayne Rooney winner.

On a another note, there was a sour taste left at the club yesterday. Maxi Moralez played his first game out on loan, picked up an injury and then was sent straight back to Milan. Wallace has stated that if managers don't have the courtesy to contact the manager about the situaton or keep the player whilst he is injured, then this could prevent any further loan deals in the future between the two clubs.

An example was set by King Billy 1690 last season when Salgado was sent out on loan. Salgado picked up an injury, but King Billy not only contacted Milan, but also stated at the same time that he would keep Salgado during the injury.

Guest joe black

Milan got off to a nervy start in the first game of the new season edging out Napoli 3-2 thanks a Wayne Rooney winner.

On a another note' date=' there was a sour taste left at the club yesterday. Maxi Moralez played his first game out on loan, picked up an injury and then was sent straight back to Milan. Wallace has stated that if managers don't have the courtesy to contact the manager about the situaton or keep the player whilst he is injured, then this could prevent any further loan deals in the future between the two clubs.

An example was set by King Billy 1690 last season when Salgado was sent out on loan. Salgado picked up an injury, but King Billy not only contacted Milan, but also stated at the same time that he would keep Salgado during the injury.[/quote']

You dont terminate a loan when the player is injured..........its just not done,gotta admit i never think of letting the loaning club know cos i always keep my loan players for a season anyway,but thats a good idea incase they wanna recall him ;):)

fcbusb.jpg

Great win for Mattis!

Hamburger SV 1-2 Bayern Munchen

Last night, Bayern Munchen manager Louis Mattis and his squad traveled to the HSH Nordbank Arena to face German League Champions Hamburger SV, managed by close friend Dai Winston. Mattis knew it would mean alot to himself if his team won here tonight. Bayern Munchen dominated 55% possession, with a massive 16 out of 22 shots on target.

The game started brightly for Bayern, and they took the lead in the 8th minute, Brazilian defender Sandro Alex Silva, using his blistering pace, leaving the Hamburger defenders in his wake, and chipping Helton in the Hamburg goal with aplomb. Hamburger started to attack after Bayern scored, but Bayern defended well and scored there second of the match in the 35th minute, Goran Pandev running onto a through ball and thumping the ball into the top corner. The score was 2-0 to Bayern Munchen at half time.

6981.jpg

pandevjy5.jpg

(Goals from Alex Silva and Pandev gave Bayern Munchen a 2-0 lead at half time)

Bayern came out in the second half, and continued to attack the Hamburger goal. Malouda and Alex Silva coming close again but not finding the back of the net. Hamburger pulled a goal back in the 71st minute, Spaniard Daniel Guiza rasping home a screamer from the edge of the box. Two keepers couldn't stop that. Despite that goal, Bayern Munchen held on for the three points and earnt themselves a happy trip home to the Allianz Arena.

Guest the plummer

An example was set by King Billy 1690 last season when Salgado was sent out on loan. Salgado picked up an injury' date=' but King Billy not only contacted Milan, but also stated at the same time that he would keep Salgado during the injury.[/quote']

I'm A Good Manager After All:D:p

Tottenham thumped Man City at the City of Manchester Stadium 6-0 last night with a Pogrebnyak hattrick, and goals from Rakitic, Alonso and Romaric sealing the fantastic win. Spurs manager Ross Philp hopes that the win will kickstart their season ahead of Wednesday's match against Arsenal. Both Capdevila and Anyukov will be missing, but Philp has the chance to bring in Elmander who is actually for sale.