Who would be better in the long term?

maxmilsom

Re: Who would be better in the long term?

Who do you think would be better in the long term?

Mario Gotze v Eden Hazard v Silva Neymar?

Why not all 3? :) In a new gameworld while everyone is bidding on Ronaldo and Messi etc slip in bids for these players and you could exchange some lesser players from your team as well :)

There's a stronger chance that Neymar might not be a great success in SM terms, but that doesn't make him a flop. You don't have to 'prove' yourself in Europe anymore, times are changing in the world of football. Neymar could go from strength to strength staying at Santos until he is 40 years old. Financial world is changing , fans' viewing habits are changing . He has as much raw talent as the other two, but if u want me to stick my neck out: Neymar> Gotze > Hazard.

Just an opinion, and even if 2014 World Cup sees Neymar putting in Pele like performances, people will still see it differently from me. mainly on the grounds that 2014 is in Neymar's back yard.

Abidicus you're absolutely right on the proving point, but in the end this is still a game and you have to live with their rules and setups. And according to their rules the players playing for the biggest teams and performing the best will get the highest ratings. If Neymar plays for Santos till he's 40, he simply doesn't qualify for the above mentioned :P

There's a stronger chance that Neymar might not be a great success in SM terms' date=' but that doesn't make him a flop. You don't have to 'prove' yourself in Europe anymore, times are changing in the world of football. Neymar could go from strength to strength staying at Santos until he is 40 years old. Financial world is changing , fans' viewing habits are changing . He has as much raw talent as the other two, but if u want me to stick my neck out:[b'] Neymar> Gotze > Hazard. [/b]

Just an opinion, and even if 2014 World Cup sees Neymar putting in Pele like performances, people will still see it differently from me. mainly on the grounds that 2014 is in Neymar's back yard.

You told me everything with that.

Abidicus you're absolutely right on the proving point' date=' but in the end this is still a game and you have to live with their rules and setups. And according to their rules the players playing for the biggest teams and performing the best will get the highest ratings. If Neymar plays for Santos till he's 40, he simply doesn't qualify for the above mentioned :P[/quote']

Absolutely. In SM, then I would take Gotze over Hazard over Neymar. I was merely making a point about the wider world for these 3.

As for Balotelli, that's a gatecrash party pooper and a half, that is.:D