.: The 'Transfer' Thread :.

Elohim

transfer-news-296x230.png

Looking around the forum for some time tonight before deciding to continue with this thread.

Now, usually when a club are rumoured to buy someone or are just interested in a player ... such things are usually just posted on the club thread ( if there are one ) Or in the Bundesliga Thread/Ligue 1 thread/Serie A thread etc.

The idea I've got here is to put all these transfer rumours and confirmed transfers etc. into one thread making it a discussion thread about the European transfers :)

Like for example:

Luis Suarez are rumoured off to PSG for a monster bid

Or Guidetti is being followed by Bayern Munich,Inter and Arsenal atm!

Please feel free to provide links etc. when you post :)

Have fun, behave and don't act immature please !

// Elo

Re: .: The 'Transfer' Thread :.

Might be right about that ... Arsenal is in a terrible situation ... but why listen to Ibra ? The man is an insane mediocre man.

yea with SM rating of 96 he s mediocre>Rooney>Villa>Higuain>Benzema>Torres>Tevez>Eto(soon)>Sanchez>Pedro etc

i guess in any club that he had been he won league title(that makes him mediocre i guess)

yea with SM rating of 96 he s mediocre>Rooney>Villa>Higuain>Benzema>Torres>Tevez>Eto(soon)>Sanchez>Pedro etc

i guess in any club that he had been he won league title(that makes him mediocre i guess)

So ... SM Ratings are reflecting real life to the dot are they ? If so' date=' please explain to me how Torres can be a 93 without scoring goals ?

Are you calling Rooney,Higuain and Benzema for mediocre players ? Eto'o for a mediocre player ?

He has won titles because he has good teammates or his team bought the cup ...

Please explain why ( If Ibra is so good ) he has never won Champions Leauge ?[/center']

So ... SM Ratings are reflecting real life to the dot are they ? If so' date=' please explain to me how Torres can be a 93 without scoring goals ?

Are you calling Rooney,Higuain and Benzema for mediocre players ? Eto'o for a mediocre player ?

He has won titles because he has good teammates or his team bought the cup ...

Please explain why ( If Ibra is so good ) he has never won Champions Leauge ?[/center']

cause he was doing transfers in wrong seasons Inter/Barca etc

SM ratings reflects form so he has 96 for long time,if he is mediocre player then those are to,all are worse then him,Torres is still good player despite lack of scoring he has assits,passes,crossbars etc,yea and Messi is wining titles cause he has good team mates(we can say for anyone that)Roney Benzema etc

I know Elohim is dying to discuss this but Hazard to Tottenham?

What do you guys think?

the way i see it, he has about 9 options, not inclduing staying at lille

Barca

Madrid

Chelsea

Liverpool

Arsenal

Utd

Man City

Tottenham

PSG

Said he wants to be a first teamer, so that rules out madrid, barca, man city, probs man utd,

He wont want to go to a declining team, so thats Chelsea and Arsenal out the way, and you could include Liverpool aswell,

so that leaves tottenham and psg, and he says he wants to play in england, so tottenham it is, if eden hazard thinks like me :P

the way i see it' date=' he has about 9 options, not inclduing staying at lille

Barca

Madrid

Chelsea

Liverpool

Arsenal

Utd

Man City

Tottenham

PSG

Said he wants to be a first teamer, so that rules out madrid, barca, man city, probs man utd,

He wont want to go to a declining team, so thats Chelsea and Arsenal out the way, and you could include Liverpool aswell,

so that leaves tottenham and psg, and he says he wants to play in england, so tottenham it is, if eden hazard thinks like me :P[/quote']

Haha, I think that's a fair assumption to make in all honesty!

I think that It'll come down to Tottenham and Paris in the end ... and as a city ... Paris > London :P but ... I think that he'd rather try and win PL with Spurs then win L1 AGAIN with PSG :P

Haha' date=' I think that's a fair assumption to make in all honesty!

I think that It'll come down to Tottenham and Paris in the end ... and as a city ... Paris > London :P but ... I think that he'd rather try and win PL with Spurs then win L1 AGAIN with PSG :P[/center']

indeed, rather beginning to like the old tottenham :P

Verthongan to Tottenham for 10 Million was in Mirror yesterday :)

his contracts out in the summer so maybe they're jsut tryna get at least summet for him' date=' seems as though he wants to move to higher places,

another thing i saw on sky sports, daimao or however you spell it, him or his agent have said tottenham have made an offer for his services

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7531650/Damiao-claims-Spurs-offer

his contracts out in the summer so maybe they're jsut tryna get at least summet for him' date=' seems as though he wants to move to higher places,

another thing i saw on sky sports, daimao or however you spell it, him or his agent have said tottenham have made an offer for his services

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7531650/Damiao-claims-Spurs-offer

Yeah ... we've been after him for a while if I recall correctly !

:P