.: The 'Transfer' Thread :.

Elohim

Re: .: The 'Transfer' Thread :.

Real wont give 45 millions and Higuain for Kun/he s no better then Higuain' date='no much younger,and his form is poor.............he s only in rotation[/quote']

matey u got it wrong :P

it says madrid are considering two options :

higuain for aguero

or

45 million for aguero

;):P

Glasgow Rangers' new Swedish winger Mervan Celik wants to break the contract with his new club after a mere month in Scotlan .... the reason ? He does not want to drop 75% of his salary ... lol

The cash GAIS should get for the tranfer seems..um..rather distant atm :(

Glasgow Rangers' new Swedish winger Mervan Celik wants to break the contract with his new club after a mere month in Scotlan .... the reason ? He does not want to drop 75% of his salary ... lol

Might end up in GAIS atleast half the season til the summer window opens. Oh man would that be sweet or what :)

He looked distinctly average and that was in a poor Rangers side so I don't think they will be missing much.

Here is young kid that has just agreed a deal with Man City.

Manchester City have agreed a deal for 15-year-old Anderlecht defender Mathias Bossaerts.

And a wee bit gossip about Witsel.

Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United are interested in signing 23-year-old Benfica midfielder Axel Witsel, according to Portuguese newspaper O Jogo.

He looked distinctly average and that was in a poor Rangers side so I don't think they will be missing much.

Here is young kid that has just agreed a deal with Man City.

Manchester City have agreed a deal for 15-year-old Anderlecht defender Mathias Bossaerts.

And a wee bit gossip about Witsel.

Chelsea' date=' Manchester City and Manchester United are interested in signing 23-year-old Benfica midfielder Axel Witsel, according to Portuguese newspaper O Jogo[/b'].

United have been following Witsel since 2-3 years pre-leaving Belgium

United have been following Witsel since 2-3 years pre-leaving Belgium

Yea there are a few players Man United hallowing been following for years, one of the players I thought they would have grabbed by now is Douglas Costa de Souza who Fergie described as “probably the best young player in South America” back when he was a 16 year old and have been following ever since.

ATLETICO MADRID INTERESTED IN BURAK YILMAZ

The sports director of trabzonspor Jose Luis Caminero has recognized that Atletico follows Burak Yilmaz, forward 26 years of Trabzonspor. In an interview with the agency Anadolu Ajansi, the athletic director was asked if he considers the Turk as an option for the future: "Yes Atletico interested in all good players, in Turkey there are many and are open to any option. It a front that is open, and others. " It is recalled that Burak is especially attractive because of its modest release clause of five million euros.

Burak played 33 matches this season bagging 31 goals and 9 assists

Wow.. I didn't know it until now. The more popular media didn't cover it.

I always knew he was gonna leave because I know SAF will sell players he don't quite like. lol.

Any ideas on how much and when he'll start to feature? Juventus did sign quite a few youngsters recently' date=' and I think most have not play much. I believe one of the main reasons Pogba left is for more top level games so I wonder if he could start sooner than the rest. Juventus still seems to have good cover for midfielders.

apparently Podolski agreed deal with Arsenal,and silence rom both sides it seems confirming that

I think it is only fair to all parties that the deal shouldn't be confirmed by either sides until the season ends.

Wow.. I didn't know it until now. The more popular media didn't cover it.

I always knew he was gonna leave because I know SAF will sell players he don't quite like. lol.

Any ideas on how much and when he'll start to feature? Juventus did sign quite a few youngsters recently' date=' and I think most have not play much. I believe one of the main reasons Pogba left is for more top level games so I wonder if he could start sooner than the rest. Juventus still seems to have good cover for midfielders.[/quote']

I should be the most popular media should I not ?

:P

Haha :P that's 2 young good frenchies Juve has ... Gouano and Pogba ... They are doing what Inter fails in doing ... getting young talents that can strenghten them in a year or 2 :P

Regarding the Pogba transfer' date=' has it officially 100% been completed because SAF still admits he is unsure as to whether Pogba has left or not lol.[/quote']

I'd say so ... It was posted on the United site ... and swedish papers have reported SAF being furious with Pogba for leaving not allowing him to play/train with the club until the move is to happen in the summer

a brand new transfer rumor

mourinho is really considering the signing of iker muniain if he fails to sign in aguero (as i mentioned before )next season

according to fichajes.net a spanish football site

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/mourinho-sigue-muniain-20120309.html

Do Madrid really need another winger ? lol Getting rather fed up with 2 teams hogging all the talent !

Why the fu** he wants Iker Muniain? To be his substitution?

He has two great wingers,Di Maria and Ronaldo,and players like Callejon are decent subs..He also has Ozil and Kaka,both of them can play as a winger,one of them can play AM and the other one like Winger,Mou is trying that in last few games..

Also Pogba might and probably will stay in United.

Do Madrid really need another winger ? lol Getting rather fed up with 2 teams hogging all the talent !

kaka will 90% leave madrid next season

so ozil will return to play in his main position AM

that leaves madrid with cr7 and di maria (and callejon)

putting a side injuries and fitness issues i will not talk about it

but a big club who is always competing for all the titles possible every season must have a great starting 11 and a great bench as well ;)

until now it's all been rumors

kaka will 90% leave madrid next season

so ozil will return to play in his main position AM

that leaves madrid with cr7 and di maria (and callejon)

putting a side injuries and fitness issues i will not talk about it

but a big club who is always competing for all the titles possible every season must have a great starting 11 and a great bench as well ;)

until now it's all been rumors

But still we know that Ronaldo is playing almost every minute on the pitch,so that leaves Di Maria,Callejon and another winger (muniain) to fight for a place of that second winger.

But still we know that Ronaldo is playing almost every minute on the pitch' date='so that leaves Di Maria,Callejon and another winger (muniain) to fight for a place of that second winger.[/quote']

I'd rather see Valencia take him in that case ... quite hoping that some rich arabic dude buys 2 - 3 teams in spain and make La Liga enjoyable to watch lol

I miss the Kluivert/Overmars days !!